TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

One and ONLY Joe Schmo Season Finale Thread...

Guest subliminal_animal

This is the gayest thing ever. I can't believe he was in on it the whole time—I'm never watching the reruns again.

Go to hell, Spike TV and Matt Ghoul.

This is the gayest thing ever. I can't believe he was in on it the whole time—I'm never watching the reruns again.

He...wasn't in it.

Guest Flyboy

.... Ummm... where have YOU been?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Um....he wasn't in on it dumbass.

And its "Gould".

I just flipped over and checked it out for a second. If all these people were actors who were playing a part and "lying" to him so long, why should be believe all the syrupy bullshit they're saying about how great he is now?

I keep seeing these commercials for Video Game Awards on Spike TV...I know that's off topic, but how do you think that will turn out?

Pretty badly. Spike screws everything but Joe Schmo up, really.

I just flipped over and checked it out for a second. If all these people were actors who were playing a part and "lying" to him so long, why should be believe all the syrupy bullshit they're saying about how great he is now?

What are you talking about? They like him, he's a loveable guy, but because they had to play roles they had to be assholes or bitches or whatever.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I love how people who have only seen the show once or twice try bitching about it even though they have no clue whats going on.

There's still intrigue in the after-show, I love it! Damn, besides Tough Enough, this is the only "reality" show that I watched from beginning to end, I don't know if Spike TV can do anything for a follow up...

I haven't watched every episode, but I've seen a handful and thought it was a very clever concept. Still, any logical thinking person whose mind isn't a bucket of fuzzy goo should be at least slightly paranoid or stand offish after all this went down. Sure they were actors playing parts, but if they could play their characters so well in the show why can't they be faking sincerity now? If you think about it, this is the only real way the show could end without some sort of backlash or leaving a bad taste in your mouth. This is my question, why think they're on the level now? I don't give a shit that "Joe is a good guy" or "hey, they were just doing what they were told." This just all seems a little too sweet and Pollyana for me.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I haven't watched every episode, but I've seen a handful and thought it was a very clever concept. Still, any logical thinking person whose mind isn't a bucket of fuzzy goo should be at least slightly paranoid or stand offish after all this went down. Sure they were actors playing parts, but if they could play their characters so well in the show why can't they be faking sincerity now? If you think about it, this is the only real way the show could end without some sort of backlash or leaving a bad taste in your mouth. This is my question, why think they're on the level now? I don't give a shit that "Joe is a good guy" or "hey, they were just doing what they were told." This just all seems a little too sweet and Pollyana for me.

I meant that towards Sublimincal animal really. MY bad LOL