TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Matt Morgan/SmackDown! request

I'm writing an article about his WWE debut and REALLY need a transcript of Heyman's intro of him during the in-ring promo on tonight's episode. My TV fucked up during the segment so I couldn't tape it, but I REALLY need the word-for-word promo. I'm pretty sure Heyman also introduces Nathan Jones; I don't need that. All I need is Heyman's intro of Jones. From what I could hear through the fuzzy black-and-white shaking screen that was my TV during that segment (I figured out what was wrong right after), he read off his weight and height and said he'll be a dominant force or something like that, but Im not really sure. So, if anyone who lives on the West coast and is gonna watch SD later tonight or if anyone taped it can transcribe me the part of Heyman's promo where he introduces him, I'd REALLY, REALLY, REALLY appreciate it.

Thank you. If anyones willing to help, just post the transcript in this thread or PM it to me. Thank you VERY much.

(I know this isn't WWE news, but its WWE related. If a mod wants to move it to the General Wrestling forum, that's OK.).

Guest axiomatic

I also demand that you feast your eyes on this man: Matt Morgan. The number one pick for Paul Heyman's Smackdown, so Stone Cold Steve Austin and Eric Bischoff, I scooped you both! 6"10, 320 lbs., and just like Brock Lesnar was the next big thing, Matt Morgan will assert his dominance on every single athlete that falls before his greatness.

Guest Mulatto Heat

After that promo, I find it REALLY hard to believe that Morgan OR Jones are going to be eliminated first, like so many here are so sure is going to happen. They were not treated like jobbers.

Who the hell is Morgan?

Was Morgan one of the Tough Enough kids from season 2 that had to leave due to a knee injury?

Guest Mulatto Heat
No Way...A-Train, then Bradshaw, Then Holly.

Funny guy... Holly isn't going to get eliminated third. Not with those video packages made for him.

I also demand that you feast your eyes on this man: Matt Morgan. The number one pick for Paul Heyman's Smackdown, so Stone Cold Steve Austin and Eric Bischoff, I scooped you both! 6"10, 320 lbs., and just like Brock Lesnar was the next big thing, Matt Morgan will assert his dominance on every single athlete that falls before his greatness.

Thank you *very* much.

Guest axiomatic

No problem, Lucha. But I wonder where my other posts went, I'm sure that this wasn't the first time I've posted something here.

I also demand that you feast your eyes on this man: Matt Morgan. The number one pick for Paul Heyman's Smackdown, so Stone Cold Steve Austin and Eric Bischoff, I scooped you both!

Somehow I doubt Austin and Bischoff care. Or the fans for that matter.

Guy doesn't look too promising, but I CANNOT believe the shape he got into. IIRC, he was a little chubby and looked more like he'd have an a-Train build. He must have been on some amazing workout regimine.

I also demand that you feast your eyes on this man: Matt Morgan. The number one pick for Paul Heyman's Smackdown, so Stone Cold Steve Austin and Eric Bischoff, I scooped you both!

Woah, woah, woah. Now, I haven't had the time or energy to watch much WWE in the past few weeks, but I felt I kept pretty updated on the on-goings. Number one pick? Is there another draft? Or was Heyman just saying that? I'm so confused... :huh:

Did Austin and Bischoff even know they were trying to get him? It doesn't work unless Bischoff or Austin acknowledge it on RAW.

Otherwise, just will seem silly.

But of course, this is just all about making Morgan/Jones the next big tag team. And the first victims? I bet London/Spanky.

But of course, this is just all about making Morgan/Jones the next big tag team. And the first victims? I bet London/Spanky.

And with the way things are going followed by Eddie and Chavo with Eddie taking the pin.

I'd say this is Jones' last chance to do something worthwhile. He has the look and the build, I'll give him that. Looking at the guy just screams "Main event", but if he screws up in the ring a few more times, the losses will be cut, period.

Guest JacK

Ahhh, sounds craptacular. But then, if I'm going to have to cheer for Nathan Jones purely because he's an Aussie, I might as well cheer this guy. (I haven't seen Jones yet, besides brief, unimpressive clips on 60 Minutes).

It sucks that Jones is so horrible in the ring, he actually has a really cool look, and would be an impressive bad-ass if he had any sort of wrestling ability at all.

Guy doesn't look too promising, but I CANNOT believe the shape he got into. IIRC, he was a little chubby and looked more like he'd have an a-Train build. He must have been on some amazing workout regimine

Yes, a "workout regimine", how else would he buff up in such time.... Must be the same regimine HHH uses....

;)

Guest Plushy Al Logan
What look does Jones have exactly? Looks like he has Down's Syndrome to me...

I have noticed that people are saying the following things:

Farooq- Tatanka

Cena- Taker

So does that mean

Big Show- Yokozuna

Brock- Ludwig Borga

Morgan- Adam Bomb

Angle- Luger

Also, am I the only one who was thinking Z-Gangsta and the Final Solution when Jones and Morgan came out?

Morgan used the Chokeslam in OVW as a finisher (he drops down to one knee while he does it, but I'm sure they won't let him use Taker/Slow's move)... he's got a decent array of power moves so they'll probably pick something from that.

As I've said, he's got great charisma and cuts a good promo too. We'll see how he does in WWE but he's got major potential... I saw him do a 3 on 1 handicap match in person at an OVW show and he was really impressive squashing the jobbers.

He's been one of the top guys in OVW for a while which bodes well for him making a quick transition if he's booked correctly.