TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

SJL METAL CARD, November 4, 2003

SJL METAL CARD

Date: Tuesday, November 4, @ 9 PM EST

Venue: The Metrodome in Minneapolis, Minnesota!

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: Longdogger_Pete

OPENING PROMO: Not called yet.

ROOKIE MAKES HIS DEBUT

Wes Outlett vs Brian Bowers

Description: Brian Bowers was the last SJL Television Champ, until his reign ended at the hands of Chris Raynor after a nasty bout with bursitis. He’s probably still angry about that, and will likely not take the assignment to break in the rookie lying down.

Rules: Normal; DQ & Countout apply.

Word Count: 3000

Send To: Ace309

TABLES MATCH

Jimmy “the Demon” Liston vs. Manson

Description: Liston and Manson have seemed listless of late. Perhaps the way to light a fire under them is to encourage them to throw people through furniture.

Rules: The first wrestler to put his opponent through a table wins. A wrestler who puts himself through a table will not lose, but will certainly look foolish in front of his dozens of adoring fans.

Word Count: 4500

Send To: Thoth

LION’S DEN MATCH

Unknown Warrior vs. “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins

Description: Commissioner Raynor wonders if the Unknown Warrior will feel comfortable in this match.

Rules: A dome cage will be lowered onto the ring with a few feet of space on the floor. No door, so there is no escape. The only way to win is by knockout or submission.

Word Count: 4500

Send To: Ace309

MAIN EVENT

HARDCORE Match for the SJL World Championship

Insane Luchador © vs Aecas

Description: The Insane Luchador lost a heartbreaker to the Unknown Warrior last week, and there’s no rest for the weary. The formidable Aecas is cashing in his shot at the World Title, and IL better bring his A game! Both of these guys like to work the Hardcore style, so let’s give them (and the fans) what they want.

Rules: Hardcore rules – there are none. Falls count anywhere.

Word Count: 5500

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

Edited by Ace309

Guest Aecas

Ahahahahahahaha so me and IL get to lockup with the Hardcore Skillz. This should please both of us mightily :headbang:

Seems my opening promo for Crimson didn't find it's way to anyone after all. Damn boards...I'll send that to you now Ace, could you please edit it in before my match. Mucho appreciatio.

And expect a possible promo this week as well due to my no match-ness this week.

Edited it in following the card, since with my non-modliness I'm unable to unlock and add a post to a closed show thread.

Tod, that's the specific variation of Lion's Den that was requested by the Unknown Warrior.

I know the show's a little heavy on the gimmickry, but it has to be to keep the cute little JLers interested. Hopefully Wes Outlett's got some e-wrestling friends who he can drag in here, and let me suggest once again that you all should start spreading the word.

And here's hoping IL shows.

Sign in to follow this