TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest thrall585

Final Raw for Jericho

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
am I really the only one who finds the prime guy hilarious? he'll argue this thing for literally hours. I think that he can ad lib all that is impressive, frankly.

He doesn't adlib anything. He posts the same stupid stock answer about 28-32 being prime and everyone else is past it.

In this case, his argument was too stupid...even for the WWE folder. I want free thinking, not ridiculous bullshit that is just bogus.

Hmmm....this Banky/Dames showdown is getting interesting.

Trust me, I'm not building towards a Banky/Dames showdown, I genuinly like the guy. He is simply fostering a degenerating message board. I am simply giving him and everyone else a heads up.

Hey, I like Banky as well. As for fostering a degenerate message board, believe me when I say that's that last thing I want.

BUT, not everyone will be pleased by every thing I say or every rule or decision that's made, but people just don't get it.

Dames

Who moved this here? Fuck it belongs in the WWE folder.  If you want anything lacking content, take it there.

I moved it here because it turned into nothing but bickering and no one was going to discuss this idiocy anyway.

Quit your bitching, Banky.

Dames

Bitching? I'd consider it a forceful opinion, there's a great difference. Are you going to ban me in the NHB folder, Dames? I'd expect better from you.

Hey, I've banned you before. It's not a threat, just a reminder.

As for your bitching, if it was just in this thread, I wouldn't have said that but it seems like in the past hour or so, you've taken offense to the policies here, which I asked about in the CJ thread. So, when I hear repeated complaints, I call it bitching. So do most people.

Dames

Sometimes repeated criticisms are necessary to penetrate one's (or a collective group's) thick skull.

Trust me, I'm not building towards a Banky/Dames showdown, I genuinly like the guy. He is simply fostering a degenerating message board. I am simply giving him and everyone else a heads up.

Hey, I like Banky as well. As for fostering a degenerate message board, believe me when I say that's that last thing I want.

BUT, not everyone will be pleased by every thing I say or every rule or decision that's made, but people just don't get it.

Dames

There's definately not much you can do about how the board thinks, but I think there have been several bogus bannings. Thats all. And forceful opinions? Marney has succeeded quit well using them, why should I be any different?

Who moved this here? Fuck it belongs in the WWE folder.  If you want anything lacking content, take it there.

I moved it here because it turned into nothing but bickering and no one was going to discuss this idiocy anyway.

Quit your bitching, Banky.

Dames

Bitching? I'd consider it a forceful opinion, there's a great difference. Are you going to ban me in the NHB folder, Dames? I'd expect better from you.

Hey, I've banned you before. It's not a threat, just a reminder.

As for your bitching, if it was just in this thread, I wouldn't have said that but it seems like in the past hour or so, you've taken offense to the policies here, which I asked about in the CJ thread. So, when I hear repeated complaints, I call it bitching. So do most people.

Dames

Sometimes repeated criticisms are necessary to penetrate one's (or a collective group's) thick skull.

I'm sure that myself and all of the mods recognize all of the problems, especially the ones with the WWE folder.

With that said, what are we supposed to do about it exactly? It's certainly not my fault or any of my staff that a lot of people complain about the same things. WWE absolutely sucks right now, so that folder is going to be chock full of negativity and unfortunately, stupidity.

Dames

I never blamed you for the WWE folder, when I vented at the WWE folder it was against all of the users, I just blasted the mods for their banning tactics.

Dames

There's definately not much you can do about how the board thinks, but I think there have been several bogus bannings. Thats all. And forceful opinions? Marney has succeeded quit well using them, why should I be any different?

Never said you were different. I'm sure some people out there consider some of the things that Marney says as "bitching".

Dames

So aside from CJ....who has been bogusely banned Banky?

And I'm trying to not get myself banned here but I can point out the bias.....

I've been on the board forever. And aside from recently haven't really had any problems.

Game is the center of controversy usually.

I wish death upon New Me....nothing happens.

He wishes death upon Rico....BANNED.

Now there were probably other circumstances leading to that but.........oh and don't ban me Dames.........

And as an aside, why do these trolls come back? Becuase everyone in the WWE folder takes their opinions so fucking seriously and get worked into a tizzy whenever anyone says something ridiculous. I'd come back too just to fuck with them, they are all so predicatible. Again, thats not your fault, just the common behavioral pattern.

I've been on the board forever. And aside from recently haven't really had any problems.

Now there were probably other circumstances leading to that but.........oh and don't ban me Dames.........

Uhmmm....me.

Yes, but you never threatened to floss with anyone's asshairs...

First off, the trolls usually come back to NHB, not the WWE folder, so apply what you said about it to this place.

Secondly, CJ went on a page long flame also stating that he wanted to stab the girl in the face in the LSD folder. People have been banned for less, so why are people complaining about THAT?

Dames

First off, the trolls usually come back to NHB, not the WWE folder, so apply what you said about it to this place.

Secondly, CJ went on a page long flame also stating that he wanted to stab the girl in the face in the LSD folder. People have been banned for less, so why are people complaining about THAT?

Dames

Show me that thread. All I knew is that he called stardust ugly.

No, msot trolls actually go to the WWE folder nowadays...I think that is clearly obvious. Thats where they get the most attention. They wouldn't come to Banky's folder.

Secondly, CJ went on a page long flame also stating that he wanted to stab the girl in the face in the LSD folder.  People have been banned for less, so why are people complaining about THAT?

Dames

Third Post from the top, I believe

There you go Banky.

Oh, and for the record, Tom banned him and they happen to be friends AND have gone to wrestling shows together.

Dames

Secondly, CJ went on a page long flame also stating that he wanted to stab the girl in the face in the LSD folder.  People have been banned for less, so why are people complaining about THAT?

Dames

Third Post from the top, I believe

There you go Banky.

Oh, and for the record, Tom banned him and they happen to be friends AND have gone to wrestling shows together.

Dames

Eh. The stabbing comment was said in jest, but he was pretty serious about the losing weight comment.

The thing is, Bank....the guy was warned for flaming and flame baiting her for WEEKS in the folder. If it was just a one time thing, that's another thing...but he was very consistent and took away from conversation.

Dames

The thing is, Bank....the guy was warned for flaming and flame baiting her for WEEKS in the folder. If it was just a one time thing, that's another thing...but he was very consistent and took away from conversation.

Dames

Alright, I'll concede this argument....it takes a big man to admit he was wrong.