TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest thrall585

Final Raw for Jericho

He also told me that he was going to start this thread under a new name so this other one wouldn't get banned. He wouldn't tell me who he was, though.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Oh yeah, I remember that guy. What exactly did he do the first time to get banned?

BTW, we should move this to NHB or something.

No, don't ruin my folder.

Just as a random question related to Smarkzone being a troll from olden days, how many of us can say we're EZBoard alumni?

I was, I just posted about as much as I do now. Which is not much.

Jason

Start talking WWE stuff or this bitch will get sent to my folder....and we don't want that.

So....I bet Jericho will win the Survivor Series match for Bischoff.....

He also told me that he was going to start this thread under a new name so this other one wouldn't get banned. He wouldn't tell me who he was, though.

What are you, his agent?

I think it's funny how people actually try to logically argue with the guy. I just make a bunch of names up when I talk to him and tell him to disprove them.

Oh yeah, sorry Banky...

Umm... I agree, Jericho wins for Team Bischoff...

Guest ocel421

Hey guys, this is the prime guy on another username. I got banned now because I was banned before, however the many times I was banned before were not according to any of the rules. So technically I should be banned but really I should not.

thrall, quit trolling like a little idiot. Do you have any idea what the FUCK you are talking about?

I'm not trolling. I'm talking about prime, that is not trolling, that is talking about a subject, prime. And it is worth knowing too. Do I have any idea what the "fuck" I am talking about? Yes, 28-32 is prime, 33+ you decline, what don't you get?

This all makes sense.

Except Ric Flair was "past his prime" for his 1989 series with Ricky Steamboat and Terry Funk, if I remember correctly. He was 40.

Oh, and Kurt Angle's prime ended two years ago. So Royal Rumble 2003 with Benoit, all the Smackdown 6 matches, and everything with him is "past his prime." His prime included OVW days, of course, silly me.

Everyone's prime is different. But, while you're back, I think that I should say goodbye before you get banned again.

Flair was past his prime in 1989, in his prime he didn't have the opponents that he had when he was past prime in 1989. Overall, Angle's work in 2001, in his prime is better than his work last year or this year, past his prime. Everyone's prime is the same, 28-32, unless they have the exceptions that I have mentioned on this board before of a major disease, major injuries, do drugs, don't care, etc.

Trolling maybe, but I honestly can't tell whether this guy does it to get a reaction or whether he's truly insane.

I'm not trolling, I'm doing this to inform people about prime and when somebody notable turns past their prime (like Jericho).

I believe SmarkZone pioneered the whole thing.

I'm not that t-shirt guy

I was always pretty damn sure he was prime after that thread about Rundown a while back. I've met a lot of messed up people, but none who was as pigheaded in his arguements as him.

Untrue, I said the Rundown was going to be a disappointment with logic and facts to back it up.

I changed my mind. I don't care about post totals.

I know this isn't NHB, but still...

*clears throat

FUCK YOU PRIME!

Yuna, you're gonna get banned here. And if the mods follow their usual banning pattern, this guy is banned. CJ got banned for flaming someone outside of appropriate folder and so should this cat. Do it, its only fair.

Just as a random question related to Smarkzone being a troll from olden days, how many of us can say we're EZBoard alumni?

Me...so suck my balls biatch!

Smarkzone wasn't that long ago.......I mean he it was in the past year.

He's IM'd me from like 30 different SN's before. And Kotz is right...you can't debate logically with him. Hey Kotz didn't you get him to agree that he takes it up the ass and then you tried to see him amway?

Who moved this here? Fuck it belongs in the WWE folder. If you want anything lacking content, take it there.

Who moved this here? Fuck it belongs in the WWE folder. If you want anything lacking content, take it there.

I moved it here because it turned into nothing but bickering and no one was going to discuss this idiocy anyway.

Quit your bitching, Banky.

Dames

Who moved this here? Fuck it belongs in the WWE folder.  If you want anything lacking content, take it there.

I moved it here because it turned into nothing but bickering and no one was going to discuss this idiocy anyway.

Dames

Bitching? I'd consider it a forceful opinion, there's a great difference. Are you going to ban me in the NHB folder, Dames? I'd expect better from you.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

am I really the only one who finds the prime guy hilarious? he'll argue this thing for literally hours. I think that he can ad lib all that is impressive, frankly.

Hmmm....this Banky/Dames showdown is getting interesting.

Trust me, I'm not building towards a Banky/Dames showdown, I genuinly like the guy. He is simply fostering a degenerating message board. I am simply giving him and everyone else a heads up.

am I really the only one who finds the prime guy hilarious? he'll argue this thing for literally hours. I think that he can ad lib all that is impressive, frankly.

He doesn't adlib anything. He posts the same stupid stock answer about 28-32 being prime and everyone else is past it.

Hmmm....this Banky/Dames showdown is getting interesting.

Wrestlemania main event right there. Its certainly more interesting then anything WWE is doing.

Who moved this here? Fuck it belongs in the WWE folder.  If you want anything lacking content, take it there.

Dames

Bitching? I'd consider it a forceful opinion, there's a great difference. Are you going to ban me in the NHB folder, Dames? I'd expect better from you.

Hey, I've banned you before. It's not a threat, just a reminder.

As for your bitching, if it was just in this thread, I wouldn't have said that but it seems like in the past hour or so, you've taken offense to the policies here, which I asked about in the CJ thread. So, when I hear repeated complaints, I call it bitching. So do most people.

Dames

Yuna, you're gonna get banned here. And if the mods follow their usual banning pattern, this guy is banned. CJ got banned for flaming someone outside of appropriate folder and so should this cat. Do it, its only fair.

I'm not Yuna.