TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest StevieNightHeat

Horshu

Guest StevieNightHeat

Who is Horshu? does anyone know anything about him? I've never heard of him until he started doing dark matches for WWE. I hope it's not another crap wrestler WWE have signed.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

He has potential! HIS HAIR IS CUT IN THE SHAPE OF A HORSE SHOE! GET IT?! GET IT?! GOD DAMMIT!

His finisher is apparently called the Shuicide. Do you get that one? Hm?! Do you?!

Basically, his gimmick revolves around his haircut. That is ballsy, I'll give him that.

He's one of the greatest wrestlers to come down the pike in a long, long time. Technical expertise, power, ring presence, mic skills and charisma. You name it...

horshu.jpg

He'll absolutely blow your mind. And you're not even in on the ground floor, buddy.

His haircut is also in the shape of a horseshoe. LOL!

Guest HHH123007

He's decent, I've seen him in a couple live matches....one was against Sean O'Haire.

Better get used to him, I assume he's a future WWE Champion. :ph34r:

"There's no business like Shu business!"

Guest The Last Free Voice
Perhaps...this is little Johnny

HOSS TAG TEAM OF DOOM!!!!!!!!

Don't even joke. Don't even joke.

Yeah, he stopped the haircut stuff. I met him last Sunday after a SD! houseshow.

Anyway, he teamed with Rhyno and, while his offense is typical hoss, he's not green and knows what he's doing in the ring unlike the others the WWE is bringing in now.

Yeah, he stopped the haircut stuff. I met him last Sunday after a SD! houseshow.

But...the horseshoe! You've gotta have the horseshoe!

"There's no business like Shu business, baby!"

Horshu. What a fucking joke. If you're going to make stars out of mid 90s WCWSN mainstays, at least pick the cool ones like Roadblock, Blitzkrieg, or Mike Sanders.

(It just occured to me that the biggest star in the federation right now WAS a mid 90s WCWSN mainstay. Gah!)

Vince McMahon was on SatNite?

.....d'oh!

Upon further investigation, you could argue that he was on that time slot during that whole WWF bought Mid-Atlantic's time slot on WTBS and put their syndicated show on and everyone in Atlanta fought against it and then NWA came back and everyone lived happily ever after until March 2000.

Guest Korgath

The only thing I fear is that Horshu's above average skills will endear even more marks to the Hoss overpopulation in the WWE.

That could mean SO MANY more Hosses in the future.

As it stands, even Brock looks small compared to Matt Morgan, Nathan Jones and Big Show. GEE.