TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

SJL WRATH CARD 11/9/03

SJL Wrath Card - 11/9/03

Venue: Whatever arena is in Detroit. I think it's Joe Louis Arena.

Due Date: Sunday, November 9th, @ 8 pm EST

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: Thoth

OPENING PROMO - Alan Clark, Disney Sponsored Wrestler!

Description: You may remember him under such titles as Bloodshed or Apostle. But whatever you want to call him, Alan Clark is back! What's he got to say about the state of the SJL? Who will his next target be? What are his thoughts on Finding Nemo? Find out all this and more when we kick off Wrath!

RETURN MATCH

Dominic Korgath vs. Wes Outlett

Description: After a two-week break, Dominic Korgath is back, and he's mad as hell! (We think.) In his return match, the Decay founder will take on rookie Wes Outlett in an epic confrontation! (We hope.)

Rules: Standard.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: Kibagami

LIONS AND TABLES AND BEERS MATCH (aka BAR ROOM BRAWL)

Jimmy "The Demon" Liston vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

Description: On Metal, Liston fell short against Manson, while Spike got mauled by lions. Now these two will fight to regain their pride, their dignity, and a hearty helping of alcohol!

Rules: Match is fought in a Detroit bar. Hardcore rules apply.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Ace309

SJL EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

HARDCORE MATCH

Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix © vs. Manson

Description: Maddix has been itching to display his "hardcore skillz" for some time now, and I don't believe he's had that chance yet. Hardcore rules will be in play here as Maddix defends his title against Manson, who was victorious against Jimmy Liston on Metal.

Rules: Hardcore rules.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Thoth

MAIN EVENT

#1 CONTENDERSHIP - SJL WORLD TITLE

Aecas vs. Unknown Warrior

Description: Ever since his debut, the mysterious Unknown Warrior has been in the hunt for the SJL's greatest prize, the World Championship. Well, Aecas won the title on Metal from the Insane Luchadore (who is out this week with injuries), and we're pretty sure the "Black Angel" isn't ready to put it on the line just yet. So this week, Unknown Warrior will take on Aecas in a stipulation match: If Unknown Warrior wins, he will face Aecas in a rematch on Crimson, this time with the title on the line. However, if Aecas wins, he gets to choose his opponent for his first defense. (Aecas, please send me your choice when you send in your match.)

Rules: Standard.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

Maddix has been itching to display his "hardcore skillz" for some time now, and I don't believe he's had that chance yet.

Actually, I faced Uknown Warrior in a hardcore match, and lost. So...yeah...thanks. :P

Oh, and Aecas...pick me!

OPENING PROMO - Alan Clark, Disney Sponsored Wrestler!

Description: You may remember him under such titles as Bloodshed or Apostle. But whatever you want to call him, Alan Clark is back! What's he got to say about the state of the SJL? Who will his next target be? What are his thoughts on Finding Nemo? Find out all this and more when we kick off Wrath!

You damn well know that will be in there somewhere...

Guest Aecas

Unknown Warrior can you please send me your stats as right now I have very little to go on.

Guest Korgath

Has it already been two weeks? *gosh*

Outlett had better show, or I will squash.

Sign in to follow this