TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

Mods and Admins and such: Regarding UGS stuff

Is there anything you can do to scale back the enormous amount of crap at the forums that's connected with their forum? The whole UGS thing is really getting to be grating, overwhelming, and tasteless. I'm sure you're aware, and I hope you're concerned, but I assume there's nothing that can really be done about it. We can't really restrict anything specific to UGS. I just wanted to get this off my chest because this deluge of stuff is really making parts of the board hard to enjoy. Imagine that: Banky being a pest.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Is there anything you can do to scale back the enormous amount of crap at the forums that's connected with their forum? The whole UGS thing is really getting to be grating, overwhelming, and tasteless. I'm sure you're aware, and I hope you're concerned, but I assume there's nothing that can really be done about it. We can't really restrict anything specific to UGS. I just wanted to get this off my chest because this deluge of stuff is really making parts of the board hard to enjoy. Imagine that: Banky being a pest.

Dude, relax, I was talking to Dave and everything is worked out. How was I being a pest? Please tell me. And no, I'm not Prince Paul while you are going all Eagan on us.

Dude TCR stop taking it so seriously. Everyone knows why we're doing it. There's an understanding that we're just here to have fun with it.

Edited by LaParkaYourCar

If you're talking about the "roll call" thread UGS was mentioned once fleetingly by someone who thought it was odd that people were following Banky's lead.

The argument in your "roll call" thread wasn't about UGS it was just some spat between Dave and Banky.

Edited by LaParkaYourCar

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'm officially retracting any scarce shit I've written on other boards, not because I like this one in particular, or dislike others, I simply don't think I have the energy for more than one. No alleigances. Sig semper Tyrranus or some shit, too.

I hereby declare myself president of the saturnmark4life club. We ownz, and soforth. And you can only join if your display name is saturnmark4life. Represent.

Yeah, I don't mind all this UGs shit, whatever it is it happened when I was at work, it would appear.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
The UGS is gay, anyway. Meaning, its bad. Not gay as in homosexual.

Only because I post there ocassionaly.

I've found it irritating at times, too. A thread will be going along, and it will then devolve into the same few people saying "OMG UGS IS TEH R0X0R~!" over and over. I really do hope you have fun with the UGS thing and that the community takes off, but we really don't need to hear about it every ten seconds.

I used to think Rant pimped his stuff a little too hard (still do, actually), but he's a church mouse compared to those of you who have been trumpeting UGS since it reopened.

I've found it irritating at times, too. A thread will be going along, and it will then devolve into the same few people saying "OMG UGS IS TEH R0X0R~!" over and over. I really do hope you have fun with the UGS thing and that the community takes off, but we really don't need to hear about it every ten seconds.

I used to think Rant pimped his stuff a little too hard (still do, actually), but he's a church mouse compared to those of you who have been trumpeting UGS since it reopened.

"OMG UGS IS TEH R0X0R~!"

I have never ever said that. And our antics are pretty self-contained, if a thread is headed down shit creek, we'll assist it in doing so. But we don't (at least I don't) go anywhere outside of the NHB folder...or even some threads in there.

Banky, I'm kinda surprised you let Mario post there.

I won't...but everyone else wants him to stay.

Banky, I'm kinda surprised you let Mario post there.

I won't...but everyone else wants him to stay.

As in CWM.

We haven't even banned Eagan.

Yet.

Who is Eagan there?

Well that fucking sucks....That makes your board look bad.

Eh, I'm there, its fighting an uphill battle.

I'm officially retracting any scarce shit I've written on other boards, not because I like this one in particular, or dislike others, I simply don't think I have the energy for more than one. No alleigances. Sig semper Tyrranus or some shit, too.

Exactly. I have a hard enough time being unentertaining and trite on this board, let alone others.