TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheex Incarnate

High Voltage

Two roided up guys in WCW, straight outta the POWER PLANT~! That coud any given number of people in WCW during 98, but these guys had some semblence of a push, right? And the blonde one (Kenny Kaos?) was Rick Steiner's tag partner with the gold until...Juddy god damned Bagwell....came into the picture. Anyways, these guys ring a bell?

Guest drdrainoscott

I still to this day am wondering why Kenny Kaos (it was him wasn't it) was allowed to team with Steiner and win the titles. I never understood it back then, and I actually followed WCW at that point.

In a related note, I really wish I had followed WCW much more carefully during the last couple of years. It was so bad that I miss it. My biggest regret in wrestling is stopping watching Thunder in 1998. I missed a lot of horrible shit.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Rage was hurt and Steiner needed a partner so he wanted to give him a chance.

I think it was supposed to lead to Rage getting jealous and starting a feud between them.

Guest drdrainoscott

I think it was supposed to lead to Rage getting jealous and starting a feud between them.

Rage vs. Steiner = WCW TURNAROUND!

Just another example of WCW stupidity. I mean, they had a money fued that they never followed up on...

They started teasing the Rage-Kaos feud on Nitro when Rage still had his arm in a sling, but nothing ever came out of it.

I was a huge mark for High Voltage. I never missed any of WCW's lesser shows, so I became quite familier with the team.

While having Steiner/Kaos win the tag titles was odd and seemingly out of nowhere, would you not say that it was even MORE fucked up when Steiner replaces Kaos with Judy F'N Bagwell to be his new partner?

I mean, what in the hell did that say about Kaos!?

Guest Black Tiger

If memory serves me, didn't Kaos get injured by Scott Steiner and Buff Bagwell, causing Rick Steiner to choose a new partner?

If memory serves me, didn't Kaos get injured by Scott Steiner and Buff Bagwell, causing Rick Steiner to choose a new partner?

I'm sure that's what happened, even though I don't remember.

It doesn't make it any better that Judy F'N Bagwell took his place!

They started teasing the Rage-Kaos feud on Nitro when Rage still had his arm in a sling, but nothing ever came out of it.

Thank God for small favors.

Two roided up guys in WCW, straight outta the POWER PLANT~! That coud any given number of people in WCW during 98, but these guys had some semblence of a push, right? And the blonde one (Kenny Kaos?) was Rick Steiner's tag partner with the gold until...Juddy god damned Bagwell....came into the picture. Anyways, these guys ring a bell?

I love hosses and even *I* disliked High Voltage. Was there an ounce of talent between the two of their roided up bodies???? Honestly, they both stunk up the ring just walking towards it.