TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

An awesome joystick

For $60, you get a PS2/XB/GCN (It's universal) joystick that is of very good build and quality. Western style joystick that can be digital or analog, 8 concave buttons, start and select (or back) buttons that look nice, an extra prot for an Xbox memory card or headset. I love it. Anyone else have it?

Yeah, those things are great if you're big into fighting games and such, but I don't think it justifies paying 60 bucks for it.

Not to mention they break very easily.

$100-$130? Sheesh American sticks are too expensive. You can get an Hori for $60-$70, and they don't get much higher quality than that.

I'm curious to see some pics too...

For what I've used Mas stick are the best sticks possible. Perfect Joystick and buttons, only problem is that they cost and arm and leg if you want a perfect 360 stick and the adapters.

You think a HORI is high-quality?

Dude. What. The. Fuck. Anyway, Japanese style sticks aren't my thing. I don't like the candy ball feel and the cramped buttons.

Pelican's website might have pics of it. Look for the Real Arcade.

I vastly prefer Japanese sticks, they last forever and I prefer the higher sensitivity. When I go back to American sticks I'm annoyed by how much I have to move them to get them to register an input.

What's wrong with Horis? I love them, and I've never seen or heard of them breaking.

That jostick looks an X-arcade knock off, which is a bad thing because the X-arcade's stick is absolute ass.

I think I'll save for a mas, or I wasn't so lethargic I would build my own.