TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

OMG~! I actually reviewed Raw.

Would I be doing you a service to tell you it sucked, just so you wouldn't get stuck having to watch Raw weekly?

Anyway, good as usual. Of course I am pissed at you for Fertig not being a classic by now.

:shakes fist:

It's not as good as your TNA rants. Honestly. It seemed forced and there was a lot of "~!".

Could you give me some examples as to how it felt forced?

As for the ~!, I'm pretty sure there were much less than usual, actually.

Dames

So I guess this means you decided not to pick a RAW Recapper? That is unless you don't want to do this again.

I don't know, I just wanted to get a feel for it. I don't know if I can dedicate myself to 2, sometimes 3 shows a week.

Dames

Well first off your opening paragraph made me feel like you would rather be somewhere else.

Second it seems that your TNA recaps have a more vested interest and emotion in them.

Everything just kinda felt like you were doing a job and not having too much passion.

It may have just been the opening paragraph turning me off to the whole thing completely.

First off, excellent work as usual. Although you must remember that JR seems to have lost his mind many moons ago. Poor guy.

Anyway, you had me laughing very much so awesome recap.

And OT I'm sure, and hopefully I don't get banned straight to hell or even worse, a live taping of RAW, but you weren't the wrestling geek on Beat the Geeks were you?

You sorta kinda in a way that makes no sense look like him.

You both have glasses.....umm.....ok, so it's a really stupid question but I'm still curious. I repeat, sorry and don't ban my worthless rear.

Nope, I wasn't the wrestling guy on Beat the Geeks. I'm not sure if you'd see me anyway, I probably wouldn't be able to see above the podium.

Dames

Any Raw recap is better than no Raw recap. Although I'm not sure if any Raw is better than no Raw... But no, this was a fine job. Now I have until friday to see if i can stand to see Kane and Shane in a restuarant...

Guest Smell the ratings!!!
Well first off your opening paragraph made me feel like you would rather be somewhere else.

Second it seems that your TNA recaps have a more vested interest and emotion in them.

Everything just kinda felt like you were doing a job and not having too much passion.

c'mon Rant, you've seen Raw.

and what does it say about Raw when you ask the entire board to recap Raw and no one will do it?

Guest shez316
Let me know what you think...

And most importantly, if I should continue.

Dames

Great as always. I really enjoyed reading it. It made RAW seem a bit more special. However, I think you should stick to PPVs. Firstly, you'll save yourself a lot of work. Secondly, if you do this every week it will make your PPV rants seem less special. You can have too much of a good thing.

and what does it say about Raw when you ask the entire board to recap Raw and no one will do it?

I would, I just don't trust myself to do it reliably.

Guest Evolution

I've showed interest, and I'm convinced I could do it consistently. I sent a sample over Dames' way, but I'm not sure if he showed interest or not. To be honest, I would be content reviewing Heat or Velocity too.

I've sent in a sample and posted a link to my Underground Recap every week since!! I'm more than happy to do it because I'm getting a kick out of doing it.

I've sent in a sample and posted a link to my Underground Recap every week since!! I'm more than happy to do it because I'm getting a kick out of doing it.

Ehh, your stuff lacks something, I don't know what. It just feels pedestrian while I'm reading it.

Ehh, your stuff lacks something, I don't know what. It just feels pedestrian while I'm reading it.

Well not everybody might feel that way. I'd really like a lot more feedback than I've been getting. What does anyone else think of my reviews?

And I must say that after reading SK's RAW Rants I put in a little more detail than he does on just about everything but the matches since I don't do full play by play.

There's just nothing that seperates it from any other Raw piece I see other than the very good idea of the Notable Spots and Verdict sections after each match. It feels like I'm reading one of the non-SK 411 reports where the guys do indeed do a good job of telling you what happened, but do it with the flash and sizzle of a tweed brown suit.

Well I got my running commentary, my weekly quiz, and my random moment of the night too.

I'll try to spice things up for ya next time.

Edited by LaParkaYourCar

I would if he asked me to.

Dames

Well, Jesus Christ, why didn't you say that like six months ago? Consider yourself asked. :D

Nice job as usual. Your call if you want to continue. Just don't make me do it anymore than necessary.