TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LaParkaYourCar

The Deadly Game Thread

I'm surprised no one has started a Deadly Game thread. So come discuss what matches will be taking place at Deadly Game here.

You can use Spoiler Tags if you want for matches that haven't been announced yet.

What we have so far:

-----------

Elimination Chamber Match for the OAOAST Title:

Calvin vs. Zack vs. Jay vs. PRL vs. Blurricane vs. Crystal vs. Ragdoll

Three Way Tag Scramble Elimination Match:

Blackheart Security vs. Deadly Alliance vs. Stephen's Team

Falls Count Anywhere for the Tag Titles:

Dream Machines vs. TNT

------------

I can't remember any others so that's why we need this thread. So we can know what's going on.

Edited by caboose

What's with all the street fights? Why are there no Avenue Fights, or Boulevard Fights?  When was the last time you saw a Turnpike Fight?  I mean, really...

That's it!!!!! How about this Zack? Actually change....the match will be......(new spoiler)

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Damaramu vs. Pyromaniac in a back alley brawl! We're going to go at it behind the arena!
Edited by The Mighty Damaramu

Guest Plushy Al Logan
What's with all the street fights? Why are there no Avenue Fights, or Boulevard Fights? When was the last time you saw a Turnpike Fight? I mean, really...

Zack, if I see you, I'll kiss you for this. Some of my suggestions:

Shower room brawl

Backyard brawl

Living Room brawl

Battle in the Women's Restroom (over a toilet cam)

Supermarket battle

Battle at a fast food playground (Zack, didn't the Dungeon harass the In Crowd here one time)

Biology Class brawl

Block Party rumble

Guest Sturgis

How about a "Home Depot Brawl" think how violent that would be.

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Sturgis vs. Jacob Lynne is tenativly on for the PPV

i had one in gcf and was hoping the mods of the folders would be keeping me informed on what people were doing on their shows, thats why there wasnt one up

fyi: ppv is the sunday after thanksgiving, meaning stuff is due that friday night at midnight

Question: Is JR flying solo on the IZ side? If so, I was thinking of putting him and Coach together for the tag title match, since the teams are from different brands.

Well I guess, this is the best place to put it, and what I am going to post is ironic considering what BPP's character is doing...

...I will be sending in a retirement speech.

Question: Is JR flying solo on the IZ side? If so, I was thinking of putting him and Coach together for the tag title match, since the teams are from different brands.

I thought Ventura was still doing PPV commentary?

Oh, ok. I'm doing the JR/Coach thing anyway, since the DMs are a HD team, so they wanted a HD commentator to do the match.

Sign in to follow this