TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SamoaRowe

Daniels vs Low Ki

If they are just starting a feud now, does this mean that tonight's match between Christopher Daniels and Low Ki will be a little three minute ditty ala' Justin Credible vs Jerry Lynn on the One Year Anniversary show? I really want to get the show tonight but I just know that if I don't order it I'm going to hear all about how it was the MOTY or something.

They aren't just starting a feud. Low Ki spends so much time overseas that we might end up not seeing him for months again.

I will warn you however, that tonight's storyline seems like the perfect opportunity to write Elix Skipper back into the script taking Daniels side (which would go along with his statement a few weeks back that he was going to dump his followers and bring in his family).

Ahw... well then...

I was just wondering because if the match is going to be good, I want to pay to see it. If it's going to be a throw-away match, the rest of the card is not good enough to warrant paying to see the show.

They have no reason to not make this match good.

I know that those two can blow the roof off the house, I'm just afraid that if it's cut short for whatever reason, that I'm going to hate TNA for tricking me into ordering just to watch Abyss vs Harris and Lex Luger.

I guess I should stop worrying. This is TNA we're talking about, not WWE. No one expects to get fucked over with TNA PPVs.

I do..after ordering about all but 5 shows. But it's wrestling...

Guest MikeSC
I guess I should stop worrying. This is TNA we're talking about, not WWE. No one expects to get fucked over with TNA PPVs.

Umm, remember Hacksaw Duggan and Rick Steiner as Jarrett's mystery opponents?

-=Mike

Guest Markingout

Or Moondog Spot or Micheal Shane. Or the fact that they have Killings in 3LK. He should be heavily in the title scene or in a main fued which I hope he gets when he fueds with Diamond and Swinger for the tag titles. I can only hope, right?

No one expects to get fucked over with TNA PPVs.

This is either the greatest bit of sarcasm ever, or the saddest statement of current affairs ever.

It was half-sarcasm. Until last night, I've never felt fucked over by a TNA PPV, but I had known of other shows where people were definitly fucked over (Duggan/Steiner for example).

Guest MikeSC
Or Moondog Spot or Micheal Shane. Or the fact that they have Killings in 3LK. He should be heavily in the title scene or in a main fued which I hope he gets when he fueds with Diamond and Swinger for the tag titles. I can only hope, right?

Well, I've seen precious little of him since his WWF days, but if Killings has toned down the spot-blowing (he was REALLY bad about that in the WWF), I have no beef. He's easily the most talented member of that trio --- even while blowing spots.

-=Mike

Killings looked like he was in top form this week. For some reason, whenever I've ordered the show this year, he's been in a non-wrestling role, so this was the first time I actually got to see him in a long time. He's much better now, especially since I don't remember his ring skills being anything special when he was NWA champ.

Guest Markingout

"Killings looked like he was in top form this week. For some reason, whenever I've ordered the show this year, he's been in a non-wrestling role, so this was the first time I actually got to see him in a long time. He's much better now, especially since I don't remember his ring skills being anything special when he was NWA champ."

His skills were alright,but TNA missed the face they could of built a star. Killings was getting over so quick. People were talking about him everywhere.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

TNA used proof that they could take anyone and make them a big success without gimmicks.

Well, The Truth was a kinda gimmick, but not something stupid.

Ron Killings goes from WWF Jakked mainstay K-Kwik to NWA World Champion in one year.

Guest Markingout

"Without the AJ/Lynn feud, and The Truth, TNA might not be here today."

Exactly what I am saying.

Guest Markingout

"That could be a good thing or a bad thing."

Meh, it would of been bad. TNA has had some really good matches. Alot of crap. But they have had some good stuff.

I am still very grateful to have NWA-TNA around. They are still an alternative to WWE and the best hope for some competition (even though it seems we've lost a lot of that hope in the past couple of months).

There was a good point about Ron Killings: everyone was talking about him. He was a big reason why I initially ordered TNA last year, there was no way I could believe that "K-KwiK" had become a dominant NWA Champion until I saw it with my own eyes.

Yeah but they havent had a real good match since around May-June, its been a brutal last few months.

Yes, there have been trying times as of late. However, we need to keep up some hope. Why should we even bother to continue to be wrestling fans if the future of every major wrestling company is failure?

Guest Markingout

"Yeah but they havent had a real good match since around May-June, its been a brutal last few months."

What about Super X? Daniels and Ki was good. Plus Dutch is just settling in. Give him some time too pump out some good matches. Hopefully he dosent kill the X-Division with "X". Jeez...

Super X was a bunch of fun little spotfests, but thats about it. Daniels- Ki was about ** 3/4 - *** which I wouldnt call GREAT, it was also not nearly as good as they could of pulled off.

Guest Markingout

They had little time too work with. I would give it *** which in my standards is good.

I liked Super X. Juvi and Sabin was damn good. Sabin and Karazian was pretty good. Hart and Juvi was a spotfest.

You didnt like Juvi and Sabin?

I would agree that the Low ki/Daniels match from this week was indeed ***. The match didn't have much heat either :( I haven't seen the Super X Tournament (I was feeling poor that week) but I have heard many good things about it. Spot-fests aren't all that bad, they can be pretty entertaining. Um... I don't know... I just want to be able to say good things about wrestling. I'm begging here!

Kind of dissapointing, seems like they were holding back on account of time and match placement. **1/2 by my count.

Also, when discussing TNA still being around, if they get big and challenge WWE, wouldn't it be ironic that WWE gets fucked over yet again by a Panda? :)

Kind of dissapointing, seems like they were holding back on account of time and match placement. **1/2 by my count.

Also, when discussing TNA still being around, if they get big and challenge WWE, wouldn't it be ironic that WWE gets fucked over yet again by a Panda?  :)

Hmm... Pandas continually screwing over the WWE? Does this mean that Seven and Bane are going to debut in Panda costumes and get their asses kicked by Hurricane and Rosey?