TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cherry Blossom Viscount

The One and Only Survivor Series Thread

Guest CronoT
Did JR just call Shane "Shane Ming-Mang"?

I guess that last brain cell got lonely and died.

ukers Is armageddon on sky sports or sky box office.i ordered last year because of benoit vs Guerrero.

Sky Sports 1

Thank god.

I think the next one you have to pay for is the Rumble.

Guest Choken One
Bret mouthing fuck in 1990

I remeber that. A Dino Bravo match I think...

Bashams win!

No...That would be the Survivor Match where he Irish Whipped DiBiase and DiBiase ducked him and Bret hit a flying Splash off the ropes but DiBiase rolled over and Bret lost.

OK then I'm pretty sure hes done it twice. I got a UK rampage tour 1991 or something and he did it after Bravo rolled him up. I remember the SS one too thought I think.

Bret has done it many times...

Usually when he loses via Roll up/cradle/reversal...

Didn't Bret also have an uncensored Swearathon on Nitro once? Or was that Nash?

Bret mouthing fuck in 1990

I remeber that. A Dino Bravo match I think...

Bashams win!

No...That would be the Survivor Match where he Irish Whipped DiBiase and DiBiase ducked him and Bret hit a flying Splash off the ropes but DiBiase rolled over and Bret lost.

OK then I'm pretty sure hes done it twice. I got a UK rampage tour 1991 or something and he did it after Bravo rolled him up. I remember the SS one too thought I think.

Bret has done it many times...

Usually when he loses via Roll up/cradle/reversal...

I remember when I was a little kid and he said Fuck, it made me think wrestling must be real, no matter what everyone at school says.

Phht... everyone gets the jobber enterance in the RAW Tag tonight. This stupid recap video didn't even touch on the feuds going on between the wrestlers in the match, and why they are in it

Guest NitroJMS

Actually, Bret had a swearing tirade on RAW in March 1997 leading up to WM13. He had just lost a cage match against Sid for the world title and went on a rampage afterwards. Ironically, it was the first time that RAW aired with a tape delay. It was also the last time it did that.

Guest CronoT
Phht... everyone gets the jobber enterance in the RAW Tag tonight. This stupid recap video didn't even touch on the feuds going on between the wrestlers in the match, and why they are in it

Which means it's almost a gurantee that someone on Austin's team is going to screw Austin.

Guest Choken One

Actually, Bret had a swearing tirade on RAW in March 1997 leading up to WM13. He had just lost a cage match against Sid for the world title and went on a rampage afterwards. Ironically, it was the first time that RAW aired with a tape delay. It was also the last time it did that.

Yes, WE ALL KNOW ABOUT IT.

However, I was wrong...It was Nash who cut his "What the hell happened to our sweet little rassling show?" promo.

Guest Choken One

please, on Heat for the Austin/Bisch Package...

They highlighted Austin beating Shawn at WMXIV....tHAT'S foreshadowing bratha.

I agree with the sentiments in the coolness of the team entrance. It truly looked like they wre TEAMS. That, and WWE is WAY to reliants on flashy, long entrances to appeal to the short term memory of the mouth breathers in the audience. Much better to take that time used for individual entrances, and put it into the match itself, IMHO...

Guest Askewniverse

Booker pins Steiner with the Bookend. Mark Henry pins Booker with a powerslam.