TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest glennsoe

WHY do you enjoy Nwa Tna ???

Wow. I find it hilarious how vicvenomjr is like "be EXACT" when he, himself, is more vague than the rest of us.

I also find it hilarious how he says "when I was 5 or 6, I thought he was larger than life." Oh yeah? When I was 5 or 6, I thought wrestling was real. There goes the credibility of using childhood memories, as a nostalgia trip makes everything seem better.

Guest vicvenomjr

Wow. I find it hilarious how vicvenomjr is like "be EXACT" when he, himself, is more vague than the rest of us.

I also find it hilarious how he says "when I was 5 or 6, I thought he was larger than life." Oh yeah? When I was 5 or 6, I thought wrestling was real. There goes the credibility of using childhood memories, as a nostalgia trip makes everything seem better.

*****I'm going to respond sparinglingly because I'm hammered but when I was that young living in Woonsockett, RI I use to love watching rassling with my dad. The best part wasn't the rassling but when Flair and Rhodes spoke, while I only was 5 my dad was a big Flar fan but I just loved Rhodes, I thought he was great. He spoke to the middle class america, as a result I thought he was talking to me. Meaningless yes, but god I miss those days, I guess that's why this holdiay means so much. What?

Guest vicvenomjr

Um, yes (he's been a constant in the World Title hunt), yes, and yes.

*****is he in the title run right now? Or in the past 6 months.

Who's wear ANY wrestling clothing?

*****most RVD stuff is cool enough to wear to the beach.

The pops were quite nice when Benoit was announced as World Champ both times after major matches with Rock.

*****but did he win the belt?

Made the champ tap at SSeries. Yes, he's in much better shape.

*****WCW champ verse mid-carder

Now you're just being idiotic.

*****count the number of different storylines Storm has had in recent weeks compared to Eddie

I know. Good work = not interesting to you.

*****it is, that's why I watch TNA.

Umm, the program with the Hardys had promise until he hit rehab. His tag title run late last year and early this year was terrific.

*****why is the GREATEST rassler in the world, rassling in tag matches?

Except make him repeated World Tag Champ and U.S Champ.

*****is he more over than he was in WCW? Not really.

Well, he is an upper mid-carder. Preferrable to TNA making AJ look like a midcarder when he's one of their "top guys".

*****every week they do something to evolve AJ, every week the WWE does something to bury Eddie.

-=Mike

Guest vicvenomjr

6) An abortion of a main event.

*****Dude I respect your intelligence but when I read this well I have to move on. A ludicrous statement that overshadows all of your intelligent (and there were some) statements.

Guest dvkorn

vicvenomjr.... i have a question.... you may have answered this earlier but i couldn't be bothered reading through all your replies...

why do you instead of using the word wrestling, use rassling...?

It is quite annoying...

Edited by dvkorn

Guest vicvenomjr

vicvenomjr.... i have a question.... you may have answered this earlier but i couldn't be bothered reading through all your replies...

why do you instead of using the word wrestling, use rassling...?

It is quite annoying... and i'm sure... quite disrespectful to you know... almost every wrestler around today and in the past...

*****are you serious? Rassling is an ode to southern traditional NWA form of entertainment.

Guest MikeSC
Um, yes (he's been a constant in the World Title hunt), yes, and yes.

*****is he in the title run right now? Or in the past 6 months.

Umm, yes. He's very much in the hunt right at this moment.

Who's wear ANY wrestling clothing?

*****most RVD stuff is cool enough to wear to the beach.

Provided you have no pride or anything.

The pops were quite nice when Benoit was announced as World Champ both times after major matches with Rock.

*****but did he win the belt?

Irrelevant. You asked if fans thought he'd win and, judging by the pop, they did.

Made the champ tap at SSeries. Yes, he's in much better shape.

*****WCW champ verse mid-carder

WCW Champ? Are you serious? Heck, by WCW's own booking, he was never champ.

Let's see --- jobbing to guys like Rick Steiner and Meng --- or making the World Champ tap out clean.

Now you're just being idiotic.

*****count the number of different storylines Storm has had in recent weeks compared to Eddie

Name the number of titles Storm has won recently. A lot of storylines is meaningless if NONE of them are completed or do anything for the worker.

I know. Good work = not interesting to you.

*****it is, that's why I watch TNA.

I won't comment on this week's show as my PPV was having huge problems for the past few days --- but the RAW after SSeries was better than any TNA show I've seen.

Umm, the program with the Hardys had promise until he hit rehab. His tag title run late last year and early this year was terrific.

*****why is the GREATEST rassler in the world, rassling in tag matches?

He's not the greatest wrestler in the world --- and what is wrong with working in tag matches if the matches are of top quality and lead to you getting mega-over?

Except make him repeated World Tag Champ and U.S Champ.

*****is he more over than he was in WCW? Not really.

Umm, yes, he is.

Well, he is an upper mid-carder. Preferrable to TNA making AJ look like a midcarder when he's one of their "top guys".

*****every week they do something to evolve AJ, every week the WWE does something to bury Eddie.

Did he even HAVE a match this week?

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
6) An abortion of a main event.

*****Dude I respect your intelligence but when I read this well I have to move on. A ludicrous statement that overshadows all of your intelligent (and there were some) statements.

There is no more fitting term for the JJ & Luger v Styles & Sting match.

-=Mike

Yes there is, Mike. A disgrace to not only wrestling fans, but also wrestlers, God, and everything in between. I can honestly say that the match in question was worse than any New Jack match I've witnessed (as at least New Jack could BUMP, unlike Luger).

Oh, and I wear wrestling shirts in public. But I think it's been proven I have very little self-respect, and the shirts in question are actually GOOD shirts (the only one made past 2000 is the first WWE Rob Van Dam one).*

* = I own the following wrestling shirts:

Austin 3:16 - original

Degeneration X - original ("S*CK IT")

Taz - Survive If I Let You (with the "synonyms" for Taz on the back)

Raven - Quote The Raven... (black and white silhouette)

Triple Threat - Bigelow, Douglas, Candido (black with yellow)

ECW - Join The Revolution original

ECW - Surgeon General's Warning

HHH - Game Over?! (although I can't find this one, and it's pissing me off because that shirt was very cool)

Guest XxSmashxXxHeadxX

My reasons for likeing NWA TNA:

1. they have matches that aren't in the wwe

2. some of my favorite wrestlers are on there

3.very entertaining

4.some of the wrestlers that were in WWE that werent so popular now are being noticed more.

Also the WWE is starting to get boring now.

Guest MikeSC
My reasons for likeing NWA TNA:

1. they have matches that aren't in the wwe

2. some of my favorite wrestlers are on there

3.very entertaining

4.some of the wrestlers that were in WWE that werent so popular now are being noticed more.

Also the WWE is starting to get boring now.

Fair enough. All are quite valid reasons.

Honestly, my biggest beef with TNA is the same one I have with the WWE --- they could be SO MUCH MORE than they are.

-=Mike