TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Elbarto997

Dumbest...WWE/WWF DVD...Ever

Guest The Last Free Voice

I think a best of Torrie Wilson would be ample cause for suicide. Think about it! You'd get the Tajiri-Maven Saga! The Al Wilson storyline! The Sable Era! The Billy-Nidia-Jamie-Torrie night Plus "bonus" match footage of Torrie v Nidia, Torrie v Dawn and Torrie's scaffold match in WCW! :throwup:

Guest Boo_Bradley

And Let us Not Forget

GRUNT: A wrestling movie Part II, the Iron Mike Sharpe story

No Holds Barred II: The Grudge Match

Santa With Muscles, Bald Head, Leathery Skin and Feather Boa

The Ultimate Nathan Jones Collection

From The Vault: Giant Gonzalez

The Legend of the Penis Suplex (with commentary by Bob Holly, Al Snow, and Mick Foley)

Edited by DerangedHermit

No Holds Barred II: The Grudge Match

Santa With Muscles, Bald Head, Leathery Skin and Feather Boa

The Ultimate Nathan Jones Collection

From The Vault: Giant Gonzalez

The Legend of the Penis Suplex

Meh... it'd be an excuse to have a Kurt Angle match on another DVD.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

WWF made DVD's then? Damn. I thought they didn't come out until mid 2000.

I'm shocked Vince hasn't put out a "greatest" of himself yet. Show stuff from attitude era and up, but also have him talk about his early days and the 80's and the rise of WWF.

And you know what? It would sell.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

For Anglesault, The 4-Disc Collectors Edition of Randy Orton. LOL

Everyone else: The Life and times of Test. Featuring 24 Bonus Matches and 5 Testicle segments.

"Big Guys Who Can Fly!" - See Big Show going to the second rope! See A-Train rip off Vader! See Bradshaw do a dropkick! All buried in footage of some of the worst hoss matches... EVER!

(bonus footage of Lesnar concussing himself by doing something vaguely impressive)

WWE's Funniest moments. It's a real DVD. I bought it, watched it, and loaned it out to someone and told him he could keep it.

No extras, censored stuff, yadda yadda yadda.

Yes, the first PPV DVDs produced by WWE were WM 15 and SummerSlam 1999. There was also an Austin DVD "Hell Yeah".

In 2000, Royal Rumble 2000, WM 2000, KOTR 2000, Survivor Series 2000 were the PPVs produced.

They started doing "every PPV" in 2001, starting with Royal Rumble 2001. The Feb PPV, No Way Out, was not put on DVD. But every PPV from WM 17 on was done.

I remember all of the hype here, some saying it would be the greatest show on tv, but it ended up being a lame Slammy Award Show.

Slammy Awards were better than that.

I mean, I hate to compare old to new, but to try to cover all the time they said they were going to and give things awards was outrageous. Calling TLC 4 the RAW match of the Decade was a slap in the face to all the fans who have been watching RAW all 10 years. There are so many matches that were not even nominated that blew that out of the water. I don't know what they were trying to get over awarding that match... but it was pointless. It wasn't a good match and no one really cared about it.

The Chyna workout video

Nothing like seeing a dude in drag doing sit-ups.

The MST3K in me made me rent it and then the Shawn Michael in me made me want to throw myself through a barber shop window for it.

Yes, the first PPV DVDs produced by WWE were WM 15 and SummerSlam 1999. There was also an Austin DVD "Hell Yeah".

In 2000, Royal Rumble 2000, WM 2000, KOTR 2000, Survivor Series 2000 were the PPVs produced.

They started doing "every PPV" in 2001, starting with Royal Rumble 2001.

They also released DVDs for Unforgiven and Rock Bottom, both from 1998. Strangely, not WM 14 though.

The Feb PPV, No Way Out, was not put on DVD.

Anybody know the reason for this? It always eats me up not being able to complete my 2001 DVD PPV collection.

Guest Askewniverse
They also released DVDs for Unforgiven and Rock Bottom, both from 1998.

Those DVDs were part of the "Attitude Collection" series, which was released about two years ago. Basically, the WWF just took a bunch of videos from '98 and re-released them on DVD for a low price (around $10-$15). The Attitude Collection DVDs were just VHS transfers, and didn't feature any extras. Hell, you couldn't even skip chapters.

Damn, some of you are some dedicated WWE fans. You buy the PPV's, DVD's, Shirts and other merchandise.

I buy PPV's and that's it! Record them and keep them on VHS. Old school, junior!