TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Elbarto997

Dumbest...WWE/WWF DVD...Ever

Its rare for anybody to lose the Walls of Jericho nowadays, but back when Jericho slapped on the Lion Tamer, you knew it was over.

Its rare for anybody to lose the Walls of Jericho nowadays, but back when Jericho slapped on the Lion Tamer, you knew it was over.

I think you mean the Boston Crab cause that sure as hell don't look like the Walls Of Jericho.

Dumbest...WWE/WWF DVD...Ever

Any DVD that only lasts an hour

Honorable mention: Any DVD that comes easter egg / extra- less, those suck.

Yes, and it didn't sell. Same with the Lita DVD. I mean who in the right mind would pay for a Divas DVD. Its just women walking around a photo shoot.

Edited by Elbarto997

Tough Enough: Season 1 was THIRTY MINUTES and cost me TWENTY EIGHT BUCKS.

It was just, so, so crappy.

That's because you bought the "MTV's Behind WWF Tough Enough" DVD, not the actual boxed set.

The Feb PPV, No Way Out, was not put on DVD.

Anybody know the reason for this? It always eats me up not being able to complete my 2001 DVD PPV collection.

They didn't start the "All PPV's on DVD" production until June of 2001 when they released X-7 and Backlash.

Guest Olympic Slam
The only reason that one won was because there was a Hoss in it. I kind of feel bad for Hurricane there. Being left out of the 'match of the decade' to further the post Katie Vick Kane-HHH feud.

RAW X was torture and it was FREE on TV. TLC 4 being delcared match of the decade was the icing on the shit cake.

btw, I'm pretty sure that Helms is on record saying that he would NEVER do a ladder match again after doing one in 2000 while he was in WCW. I'm almost certain that's why he was held out of the alleged match of the decade.

I think I should add the WWF Action! DVD. I mean a DVD dedicated to the first half of 2001? And the extra matches/promos were pretty pointless.

Action was good. Classic segments and great TV matches on DVD....

The only reason that one won was because there was a Hoss in it.  I kind of feel bad for Hurricane there.  Being left out of the 'match of the decade' to further the post Katie Vick Kane-HHH feud.

RAW X was torture and it was FREE on TV. TLC 4 being delcared match of the decade was the icing on the shit cake.

btw, I'm pretty sure that Helms is on record saying that he would NEVER do a ladder match again after doing one in 2000 while he was in WCW. I'm almost certain that's why he was held out of the alleged match of the decade.

I had heard he wanted to do it, but the bookers wanted Kane to look strong so they sent him out there by himself.

The only reason that one won was because there was a Hoss in it.  I kind of feel bad for Hurricane there.  Being left out of the 'match of the decade' to further the post Katie Vick Kane-HHH feud.

I had heard he wanted to do it, but the bookers wanted Kane to look strong so they sent him out there by himself.

It's a bit of both.

It would get heat on HHH when he attacked Hurricane, leaving Kane on his own for the match. Kane winning TLC IV would also get him over as a strong singles competitor going into their World Title match at No Mercy.

Tough Enough: Season 1 was THIRTY MINUTES and cost me TWENTY EIGHT BUCKS.

It was just, so, so crappy.

That's because you bought the "MTV's Behind WWF Tough Enough" DVD, not the actual boxed set.

Yeah, I should have clarified that more. I'm sure the boxed set is pretty good, I liked the show. But the "Behind the Scenes" DVD was a waste.

Although, seeing Nidia's horrible "entry tape" was worth maybe a dollar or more.

"Ooohhh..I am the Undernidia. ..*snicker*"

I think you mean the Boston Crab cause that sure as hell don't look like the Walls Of Jericho.

I just call it the Winnepeg Crab anymore.

As for the topic itself...

Dumbest DVD that hasn't been made, but possibly could be-- the Torrie Wilson DVD idea, as mentioned by some one else. I don't think she's ever been in an angle I'd actually call "good" ever. If you count the Tajiri phase as being in two separate angles (face Tajiri and heel Tajiri), you could argue when she was face Tajiri's valet everything was fine. Otherwise, no.

They'd probably put the Lingerie match from NM2001 on it, with a few other matches and a bunch of skits.

Dumbest DVD that currently exists: I haven't seen the Lita or Trish ones, but I would expect them to be the winners for profile DVDs.

As for other assorted ones, the WWE TV specials that were put on DVD (Eve of Destruction, Raw X, etc) kinda top those, even.

Guest TheHulkster

I got the Lita DVD as a gift. I was disappointed at first, but after watching it, it's really not that bad. Raw X was terrible though. Who in their right mind would pay for that?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

As real DVD's go, any of the dumb Diva photo shoots. You can get the same crap on Confidential usually or if you'd WANT to buy it, WWE usually airs them on that $10 PPV thing.....

I think I should add the WWF Action! DVD. I mean a DVD dedicated to the first half of 2001? And the extra matches/promos were pretty pointless.

I actually thought the WWF Action! DVD was pretty cool . . not so much for the highlight clips, but for the "extras" (7 matches total) , like Angle/Austin from RAW (early '01), the Rock/Austin cage match from the night after X-7, Angle defeating Booker T for the WCW title on RAW, and so forth. Not a bad collection of extra matches, if I do say so myself.