TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RollingSambos

Randy Orton

Guest RollingSambos

I don't care what he did a year or even six months ago. He's got nothing after the spin-a-rooni. He can't win a match.

Guest Megatron
You are either a good worker or you aren't. It's not something that you lose over time, like your explosiveness (Luger) or your mobility (HHH).

How does him not having a set finisher now make him less of a wrestler? Your own earlier post says that his ability doesn't degrade.

Edited by Megatron

Guest RollingSambos

You need something like...mmm...the big boot and the legdrop. Something a California sun god would do. A finish that could put down all of the 400-pound fat fucks that Jack Tunney can throwa t you. Then you got something.

Guest Megatron
You need something like...mmm...the big boot and the legdrop. Something a California sun god would do. A finish that could put down all of the 400-pound fat fucks that Jack Tunney can throwa t you. Then you got something.

Now you're just being stupid.

He can hit a Dropkick and a Body Press. Yay. The two most basic moves in the history of wrestling.

uh, the dropkick and the body press are not the most basic moves in the history of wrestling.

Guest RollingSambos
Now you're just being stupid.

Stupid? Or so brilliant that I just blew your mind?

You know what. I hope that Randy does get the title. It's not like they are doing anything with RVD and the title. The title will help Orton. It does nothing for RVD.

The thing that ticks me off most about the Orton push is the execution. For the most part, I'm indifferent towards Orton. I don't really view him as better or worse than most he OVW guys. But if you are going to push the guy, DO IT RIGHT. Him getting cheap wins off guys higher level guys does not help. Him just recently losing to Shawn Micheals clean does not help. Him getting the dreaded half-ass push doesn't help.

Yeah CC that's what I'm saying.

They give him this half-ass push where he in the fans eyes...is a big cocky pussy that's full of shit. Yet the announcers push him like he's everything he says he is while the fans are seeing it another way.