TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boo_Bradley

Holy Post Whores!

Guest RoyalBlue
You didn't hurt my feelings, son, you pissed me off. There's a vast difference. Who are you again? Why should I give two shits about you? Oh, that's right, no one knows who you are, and I have no reason to care about anything that you say. Ever heard that saying, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me?" Apply it here, you've got the same thing. You're not gonna hurt my feelings over the internet, try as hard as you may.

You rubbed me the wrong way. You come off as incredibly pompous and arrogant, and, without proving yourself as a poster, you start talking shit. Maybe if you were...OMG....established or something, I could respect what you said. Instead, I'm left with the new kid at school trying to get under my skin.

And, for the very last time, why would I start the emo witchhunt if I, myself, was emo? That makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever. I listen to hair metal for Christ's sake.

Welcome to the board. Now fetch me a fucking mineral water, newbie.

You know how the most homophobic people are the ones worried that they're gay? Maybe you're emophobic because you secretly suspect you have emo tendencies. You start writing poetry anf thinking tigt t-shirts look good and that all girls smell.

Don't worry, come out as being emo. No-one will laugh at you. Well, I will, but then agauin, I don't count, do I?

And I don't have to be "established" to think you're a stupid poster. And you listen to hair metal? Fool.

I listen to hair metal for Christ's sake.

Isn't Round and Round a fucking kickass tune?

Oh, and KISS' Asylum album. Good shit right there.

Bon Jovi. Slippery When Wet.

The quintessential 80's metal album.

Got it, AND seen 'em live. Twice.

I envy you. "Livin' on a Prayer" is a great song to try to sing when drunk.

I'll have to try that next time instead of my routine of doing O-Town's "All Or Nothing".

You know how the most homophobic people are the ones worried that they're gay? Maybe you're emophobic because you secretly suspect you have emo tendencies.

to paraphrase myself on the same issue from somewhere else on this board

I still don't get the "homophobe = possibly gay" thing, since I don't ever see a "white-supremacist = possibly black" claim being made

You didn't hurt my feelings, son, you pissed me off. There's a vast difference. Who are you again? Why should I give two shits about you? Oh, that's right, no one knows who you are, and I have no reason to care about anything that you say. Ever heard that saying, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me?" Apply it here, you've got the same thing. You're not gonna hurt my feelings over the internet, try as hard as you may.

You rubbed me the wrong way. You come off as incredibly pompous and arrogant, and, without proving yourself as a poster, you start talking shit. Maybe if you were...OMG....established or something, I could respect what you said. Instead, I'm left with the new kid at school trying to get under my skin.

And, for the very last time, why would I start the emo witchhunt if I, myself, was emo? That makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever. I listen to hair metal for Christ's sake.

You know how the most homophobic people are the ones worried that they're gay? Maybe you're emophobic because you secretly suspect you have emo tendencies. You start writing poetry anf thinking tigt t-shirts look good and that all girls smell.

Don't worry, come out as being emo. No-one will laugh at you. Well, I will, but then agauin, I don't count, do I?

And I don't have to be "established" to think you're a stupid poster. And you listen to hair metal? Fool.

What does this have to do with being homophobic? The only times I rhyme ANYTHING is when I'm partying and everyone starts freestyling. Hardly emo. Oh, partying, there's another good one...emos are, generally, straight-edge. Let's see...I shop at Abercrombie and Fitch, drive a BMW, work in the IT department, I'm TOTALLY emo.

You're a fucking tool, you know that? Just because you're new doesn't give you carte blanche to run your mouth. First day in, second day in, it doesn't matter, you've already classified yourself as an idiot.

Several posters have a discussion over hair metal, and you come in and call me a fool for starting it. Right. Way to make friends, dipshit.

No, I'm sorry, Slippery When Wet is, by far, the best 80's metal album...that and Appetite for Destruction, but you could sing along to Slippery When Wet much easier.

Okay, AFD is up there too, I'll admit

But no two albums say 80's mainstream metal to me more than Theater of Pain and Look What the Cat Dragged In

You know how the most homophobic people are the ones worried that they're gay? Maybe you're emophobic because you secretly suspect you have emo tendencies.

I still don't get the "homophobe = possibly gay" thing, since I don't ever see a "white-supremacist = possibly black" claim being made

Shhh...we don't want logic to get in the way of his argument, now, do we?

Guest RoyalBlue

White supremicists are the ones wh feel most threatened by people of other races. The same as the basic theory of nationalism is that other nations are a threat to you. If someone is homophobic, they usually feel threatened by gay people, often because they're worried they might end up fucking them.

And, deep down, everyone isbi to some degree. The more inclined towards homosexuality (if you want to be straight) the more likely you are to feel threatened by homosexuality and therefore be homophobic.

"Fallen Angel" is still my favorite Poison track. I'll just randomly get it in my head and start humming it.

Not really metal, but Meatloaf rocks my fucking socks off.

Just wanted to add that.

White supremicists are the ones wh feel most threatened by people of other races. The same as the basic theory of nationalism is that other nations are a threat to you. If someone is homophobic, they usually feel threatened by gay people, often because they're worried they might end up fucking them.

And, deep down, everyone isbi to some degree. The more inclined towards homosexuality (if you want to be straight) the more likely you are to feel threatened by homosexuality and therefore be homophobic.

Thanks, Dr. Phil!

Shut the fuck up.

I'm not buying it

"Fallen Angel" is still my favorite Poison track.  I'll just randomly get it in my head and start humming it.

Just wanted to add that.

Besides the Bat out of Hells, Meatloaf no is bueno.

"Fallen Angel" is still my favorite Poison track.  I'll just randomly get it in my head and start humming it.

Just wanted to add that.

Besides the Bat out of Hells, Meatloaf no is bueno.

I prefer Bat Out of Hell II. Other than that, I have to agree with you. But, tell me, is it possible to not rock out to the fucking piano in "I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)"?

I think not.

Guest RoyalBlue

What does this have to do with being homophobic? The only times I rhyme ANYTHING is when I'm partying and everyone starts freestyling. Hardly emo. Oh, partying, there's another good one...emos are, generally, straight-edge. Let's see...I shop at Abercrombie and Fitch, drive a BMW, work in the IT department, I'm TOTALLY emo.

You're a fucking tool, you know that? Just because you're new doesn't give you carte blanche to run your mouth. First day in, second day in, it doesn't matter, you've already classified yourself as an idiot.

Several posters have a discussion over hair metal, and you come in and call me a fool for starting it. Right. Way to make friends, dipshit.

Meh, hair-metal sucks. Pop 0wns it. The homosexuality bit was a metaphor used to inspire a joke. Fool. And, if you were happy about not being emo, you wouldn't keep arguing that you're not emo. Methinks the lady doth protest too much, as the saying goes. Theres certainly much more evidence that you're emo than the other guy, yet you started calling him emo and kept bitching at him for saying he wasn't. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Actually, I might put that in bold so it sticks in your head. Don't dish it out if you can't take it

And how long I've been here doesn't matter. I've read a lot of your stuff here and this thread. That's all that matters in this arguement.

Guest RoyalBlue

I'm not buying it

What bit do you disagree with?

And how long I've been here doesn't matter. I've read a lot of your stuff here and this thread. That's all that matters in this arguement.

:::claps:::

You've "read my other stuff"? Nerd.

Guest RoyalBlue

:::claps:::

You've "read my other stuff"? Nerd.

You're only meant to use quotation marks if it's a direct quote. And I read it in the course of browsing this forum. And I'm not a nerd. And that post has no relevance to anything we've been discussing.

None of this makes sense.

Well, I agree with the first part (feeling threatened leads to hate)...

...but sexual confusion brings about a hatred of gays? I'm not buying that

Why are we having a legitimate discussion in this folder anyway?

In the spirit of this folder, I must say: STFU N00b~!@!

So, now you're going to argue grammar with me? "That's meant to be used as an interjection!" Listen, you're a nerd.

And I'm not a nerd

Ever heard that saying "The guilty proclaim their innocence the loudest"? Look into that. And my post held perfect relevance...you apparently wanted to bring up the fact that you've read through my "stuff", to which I applauded you.

You're still a nerd.

Now what's the ETA on that mineral water?

Guest RoyalBlue

Well, I agree with the first part (feeling threatened leads to hate)...

...but sexual confusion brings about a hatred of gays? I'm not buying that

Why are we having a legitimate discussion in this folder anyway?

In the spirit of this folder, I must say: STFU N00b~!@!

Meh, thats the theory. There aren't to many reasons for someone to be homophobic, and yet a noticable portion of people are. Top of the list is being threatened by homosexuals, along with being brought up that way and peer pressure.

So, why would someone feel threatened by homosexuals? They can't take away any of the things you have (i.e. your respect, woman, job, money) apart from your manhood. Now, if someone is secure with their sexuality, this isn't gonna bother them. If, however, someone is, evem sub-conciously, worried that they might be turned, tey will be threatened, and in turn develop homophobic tendencies.

If you have a different theory why so many people are homophobic, I'd be happy to hear it.

Guest RoyalBlue
So, now you're going to argue grammar with me? "That's meant to be used as an interjection!" Listen, you're a nerd.

And I'm not a nerd

Ever heard that saying "The guilty proclaim their innocence the loudest"? Look into that. And my post held perfect relevance...you apparently wanted to bring up the fact that you've read through my "stuff", to which I applauded you.

You're still a nerd.

Now what's the ETA on that mineral water?

I'm too beautiful to be a nerd. I'm more dashingly clever.

So, if you can call me a nerd based on that, I can call you an emo kid. Agreed?

Guest RoyalBlue

Only if you promise not to call other people emo kids without reason again, lest it happen to you...

Guest Kamui

In his defense, he was calling me an emo kid because the physical description I provdied DOES match what is apparently the emo kid sterotype (I say "apparently" because I knew nothing about this before yesterday). I appreciate you coming to my defense, Blue, but it's not like being called something I know nothing about (and the more I hear about it the less I'm actually offended- I've heard better insults in my day than "you're a guy who's emotional and whines a lot") was eating away at my soul or anything.

Guest RoyalBlue

I know, it's just te fact that when you call him an emo kid, his takes it to heart a lot more than you. I'm just giving him a taste of his own medicine to remind him where his place is.

Also he has given me many more reasons to believe he's an emo kid than you have.

MMM...masturbate to my greatness.

I know that Kamui's not emo. It was all a joke, that I admitted stopped being funny once I began posting pictures. Judging by physical description, he IS emo. I, on the other hand, am not.

Oh, and don't act like you're on a mission from God, here. "Oh, I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine." What are you, his mom? Let him fight his own battles.

Guest Kamui
I know, it's just te fact that when you call him an emo kid, his takes it to heart a lot more than you. I'm just giving him a taste of his own medicine to remind him where his place is.

Also he has given me many more reasons to believe he's an emo kid than you have.

Ah, okay. Thanks for clearing that up then.

JSYK, why are you so offended at being called an emo kid? You'd think he just said that you like to fuck your own mother, the way you react.

JSYK, why are you so offended at being called an emo kid? You'd think he just said that you like to fuck your own mother, the way you react.

Because I'm not emo, and all of the emo kids that I know are total assholes. I may be an asshole, but I sure as hell am not emo.

Guest Kamui

Because I'm not emo, and all of the emo kids that I know are total assholes. I may be an asshole, but I sure as hell am not emo.

Ah, okay. Maybe it's because I've never met anyone who's emo that I don't take it as such an insult. /shrug