TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ravenbomb

Hulk Still Rules DVD and Unforgiven 2001

The drug store by my house has a thing of DVDs for 5.99, Unforgiven and Hulk Still Rules being 2 of them. How were the DVDs, should I buy them?

Hulk Still Rules, just for the extras alone.

Unforgiven 2001 has the Angle title win and the horrid Kronik vs. UT/Kane match, along with Jericho/RVD (I think). Was decent enough, but I haven't watched it in ages.

Holy God.

How could ANY wrestling fan not scoop up them both, and if not both then at LEAST the Hulk Hogan DVD?

I gave up $23 or so for Hulk Still Rules DVD, and I'd do it all over again also. If you even REMOTELY like Hogan, or just want to watch some classic wrestling, then you must own it, period.

Well, I was broke at the time, geez. Fiiiiine, I'll get the DVDs. Not Romper Stomper, though. That thing had NO extras. BTW, anybody know where I could fine No Way Out 2001?

Edited by Ravenbomb

Well, I was broke at the time, geez. Fiiiiine, I'll get the DVDs. Not Romper Stomper, though. That thing had NO extras. BTW, anybody know where I could fine No Way Out 2001?

They never put NWO 2001 on DVD for some reason.

They never put NWO 2001 on DVD for some reason.

*curses WWE*

Guest Choken One

Hulk Still Rules is shitty representation of What Hogan was.

It was an complete utter failure of a DVD.

Look what they did with the Flair DVD...Hogan should have gotten that treatment.

WWF didn't put out NWO 2001 because until Backlash 2001, they didn't put out their non-Big 5 PPVs onto DVD.

And I'd grab both DVDs just because of the price. I was so anxious to get the Hogan DVD the first day it came out last year, that I was at Best Buy in the early morning and cursing the fact that I started school the next day.

Guest JumpinJackFlash

At the Walgreens next to my house, they're selling the "It's Our Time" video for $4. I didn't pick it up though, but I don't think I should. I will probably check back there for more WWE videos.

My Walgreens had a few WWE DVD's, I picked up Vengence 2001, No Mercy 2001 and Rebellion 2001 for 5.99 each, didn't get HHH The Game, Survivor Series 2000 or The Rock Just Bring It (Already had it).