Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

Coke or Pepsi

Coke Or Pepsi  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Coke Or Pepsi

• Coke
    • Pepsi

Coke i suppose, though i really don't have any preference, my taste buds must be stuffed as i can barely tell the difference between any of the million cola variations anymore.

Guest hhheld_down

wow... why is it that there is a diet coke with lemon out, but no coke with lemon? i am lost.

Guest Skironox

Man. Am I the only one that thinks all cola tastes like battery acid?

Urine > Cola

Guest Skironox
man, you've tasted battery acid AND urine? How can you taste anything now?

Evidently sarcasm don't come across too well over the net :(

I've started to like Coke better lately. But here's a tip.......if you're ever drinking, and make some Jack and "Cokes" or Rum and "Cokes", you should use Pepsi. I read somewhere that the difference in sugar makes Pepsi better to mix with liquor for some reason.

Just when you thought you knew everything....

To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl. Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan; wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, And run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.

It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

Pour a can on your oil spills in the drive way, it will loosen them up and hose it down.

AND WE DRINK THIS STUFF!

(FYI... the active ingredient in coke is phosphoric acid. its pH is 2.8. it will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!)

Drink up!

Drink up!

Okay! *drinks coke*

I could give a rats ass if it cleans drains or gets rust off of carbirators or whatever. My insides are not made of truck engines.