TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hunger4unger

New Bobby Heenan pics

Well, I would think it would be healthier for guys like Slaughter to lose some of their girth as they move on in years.

Well, of course, but it seemed like Slaughter took a rapid drop from the last time I remember seeing him before this (teaming with Hurricane back in... August I think)

Makes sense though. That was three months ago, and he looks to have lost about 30-50 pounds. I agree he looks older, but that is to be expected as one... ages. :P

What happened to Slaughter is a GOOD thing, he really needed to loose some weight. He looks like he's in the best shape that he's been in YEARS.

Bobby is just fine now, it's been said over and over again.

Makes sense though. That was three months ago, and he looks to have lost about 30-50 pounds.

Is that healthy though? I'm no physiology expert, but it doesn't seem healthy to me. Maybe someone else can field this question

I agree he looks older, but that is to be expected as one... ages.  :P

Haha <g>

Damn, he's lost some weight! I don't know what ppl are talking about, he looks great! That pic of him tossing the chair is awesome.

Dude he didn't lose weight in a healthy weigh. It was because he had throat cancer and his body was weak, he probably barely ate. He doesn't look good at all...it looks like he's had it rough...which he has.

You act like he's a skeleton. His skin is a healthy colour and doesn't look pale or sallow at all. He looks fine.

I'm saying that the way he lost the weight wasn't healthy. Yes he may be better now but when he was losing that weight he wasn't at all.

Damn, he's lost some weight! I don't know what ppl are talking about, he looks great! That pic of him tossing the chair is awesome.

Dude he didn't lose weight in a healthy weigh. It was because he had throat cancer and his body was weak, he probably barely ate. He doesn't look good at all...it looks like he's had it rough...which he has.

You act like he's a skeleton. His skin is a healthy colour and doesn't look pale or sallow at all. He looks fine.

I'm saying that the way he lost the weight wasn't healthy. Yes he may be better now but when he was losing that weight he wasn't at all.

I didn't say that the way he lost the weight was healthy. If anything, I meant that he looks healthy considering all he's been through.

Is that healthy though? I'm no physiology expert, but it doesn't seem healthy to me. Maybe someone else can field this question

Depending on the diet he went on, it proabably was perfectly healthy. I mean, if it was 30 pounds [i'm only guessing with my eyes] and he lost 10 pounds a month.. that's pretty standard.

Guest Megatron
Damn that was depressing. I am sorry I looked at those pics. I want to remember Bobby for the way he was in 1992.

Me too.

Hey, I totally marked out for those pictures.

So he's older & thinner - he's still the Brain.

Him hamming around with Dory brings a smile to my face.

Guest Megatron

He looks like Monsoon did right before the end. I don't see how losing like 50% of your weight can be a good thing. I hope that he's being truthful when he says that he's beat his cancer, but he looked better in that Confidential story from last year. And that was also when he had "beat" it. I think he's pulling a swerve.

He looks like Monsoon did right before the end. I don't see how losing like 50% of your weight can be a good thing. I hope that he's being truthful when he says that he's beat his cancer, but he looked better in that Confidential story from last year. And that was also when he had "beat" it. I think he's pulling a swerve.

He looks nothing like Monsoon did. Monsoon was skeletal and he was also wearing clothes that were too big for him.

Guest deadbeater

I'm glad Bobby is doing fine.

But I wonder, is Dory as cool as his brother Terry is wild?

Heenan losing a lot of weight in a short amount of time is not healthy. Unfortunately, I think there's going to be another death in wrestling soon with the many we've had this year because he actually does look like Monsoon did in his final months. :(

Guest bigdunn20

Hate to break it to you guys, but Bobby is in very poor health. Back in the early part of the year at the Cauliflower Alley Club reunion he looked like he was in good shape, was wearing a sharp blue suit, and was witty as ever. I ring announced a show he was on in August, and it appeared as if his health had deteriorated (still had that wit though). He appears thinner in these photos than he was when I saw him in late August. Not trying to be a pessimist, but things don't look as good as they could be.