TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Have you ever met someone....

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'm pretty iffy about them. I utterly loathe them mashed or baked. I don't mind fried potatoes, like hash browns, and Au Gratin is ok sometimes. I like fries, and most potato chips though, so I like a couple tater incarnations. As for people who shun the pommes de terre altogether..I don't know.

Because of this thread, I've tried to think of any other foods than literally everyone likes. All I came up with is ice cream. It's now my goal to open a french fries and ice cream shop.

Because of this thread, I've tried to think of any other foods than literally everyone likes. All I came up with is ice cream. It's now my goal to open a french fries and ice cream shop.

I hate ice cream. No, really, I do. And cake. And candy.

I have not found anyone that doesn't like some form of potato either. They may despise mashed potatoes but love potato chips.

It seems to be the only food that I can think of that no one hates entirely.

*Raises hand* I loathe potatoes in all forms. Even potato chips and fries. If I want a chip, I'll eat tortilla chips or Doritos, but no potato chips.

Potatoes = Teh Suck

*Raises hand* I loathe potatoes in all forms. Even potato chips and fries. If I want a chip, I'll eat tortilla chips or Doritos, but no potato chips.

Potatoes = Teh Suck

Your opinion doesn't matter!

Now go back to watching movies nobody has seen except for you.

Potatoes = Teh Suck

Your opinion doesn't matter!

Now go back to watching movies nobody has seen except for you.

um, I think you have me confused with like 5 other posters, there, Sachmo

Guest El Satanico
It's now my goal to open a french fries and ice cream shop.

Ya know...dipping french fries in soft serve ice cream is surprisingly quite tasty. It must have something to do with the salty mixing with the sweet(yes I AM Dr. Obvious).

I do it whenever i happen to have fries and soft serve near each other. Usually in the form of Wendy's fries and a frosty.

Guest Skironox

Potatoes may very well be the most versatile food ever. They can be fried. They can be baked. They can be mashed. They can be boiled. They can be stewed. And they can fermented into alcohol.

I love all forms of potatoes. As much as I enjoy munching down fries and eating chips, for pure flavor I just can't beat a baked potato with butter, cheese, chives, and bacon bits (I say no to that sour cream stuff).

The only bad potato is a raw potato.

Guest Skironox

Wait, coke has acid in it?

What have I been missing out on all of these years?

Potatoes are a great food.

When I get a place of my own, I'm always going to have a bag of potatoes and a deep fryer handy. Instant tastiness.

I have a gallon size deep fryer.

Fries anytime I want them.