TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Corino 1000

RED and SAT to open a wrestling school

Guest Markingout

SAT vs Red and Eddie was at Night of Appreciation, correct? Also in that match in TNA, SAT were grounded almost the whole time. Plus they were working with Daniels, Ki, and Skipper.

Red and Eddie vs SAT was sucky its probabley the best SAT match though. Guerrero kept the whole match together. It’s amazing what the SAT’s and Red were capable of when they had an experienced wrestler making sure they didn’t go nuts with flips and flying. Even though there was so dumb stuff in this match. Still the flow wasnt killed like usual from the SAT because of Eddie.

Guest Max Peter David

Eddie would tag in when Red was about to go nuts, and kept The Maximos grounded so they didn't have a chance to do any crazy no selling.

Yes I agree. Th SAT and Red don't deserve this much hate even if they are spotmachimes.

I've really enjoyed some of thier matches. I remember at MLW Wargames they were suppose to face AMW but they couldn't show so It was Super Dragon and Juventud Guerrera v.s SAT. Probally 6th on my list for the night(All the other matches rocked).

SAT's vs. Insane Dragon/Juvi was pretty much SAT's vs. Juvi and all three of them were no selling everything. Then ID did the job to a roll up after being in the match for about, 5 seconds.

Guest Markingout

It was Super Dragon not Insane Dragon. True SD was barely in the ring, and when he was he got no offense. The little that he did was no sold in typical SAT fashion.

Guest The Last Free Voice

So the SAT XXX match was bad because the SAT played a more tradional style babyface team?

Guest Markingout

Traditional? The heels dont always ground the face in every match. And usually thats in tag matches. This was a six man. It wasn't traditional. It was just too try to get Red, and the SAT over big time. "Go Red Go!". The match it self was very mehhy.

whoops, we got our matches crossed. I meant the straight tag.

Guest Markingout

Oh, lol my bad. I never saw the Tag. Was it Jose and Joel vs Daniels and Skipper? When did this happen?

I'm not exactly sure, but i think XXX had teh belts. it was Daniels and skipper yea

I don't mind Amazing Red. He usually entertains me in his matches.

The Maximos are awful though, and can't work a 10 minute match without blowing up.

And Red can't work a 10 minute match without 15 flips and 9 kickouts of high impact moves.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

The Maximos are awful though, and can't work a 10 minute match without blowing up.

And Red can't work a 10 minute match without 15 flips and 9 kickouts of high impact moves.

To be fair though, isn't that also the fault of the other guy laying out the match WITH Red?

Guest Corino 1000

To be fair though, isn't that also the fault of the other guy laying out the match WITH Red?

Actually no not really. Red cant probally do a armlock any submission. The guy laying on the floor doesen't tell him to do flips around the ring.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood
illDawn,Dec 5 2003, 02:50 PM]

Actually no not really. Red cant probally do a armlock any submission. The guy laying on the floor doesen't tell him to do flips around the ring.

I meant in terms of all the kickouts of the death moves.