TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Trish/Jerich & Xitan/Lita

I think Arn Anderson could be a hell of a manager for a more major guy, as long as they kept the main focus on whoever he's paired with.

Yeah Anderson would be perfect for Benoit.

And as for managers overshadowing their wrestlers lets not forget Flair pretty much gets the most reaction out of the whole Evo group.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

Arn Anderson would be awesome as a a manager. I honestly think the reason Teddy Long is so good is because he is from an old school style of thinking, so he knows what his job is. I think a lot of new managers/valets just don't know any better. But with someone like Long or AA, it's money. Arn could also feed them a couple of good lines. I demand someone in a faction use Arn's "You put one of ours in the hospital, we put 3 of yours in the morgue " line. Batista would work well if someone took out Orton or Flair.

That's it...all this talk about managers needed...and all the commercials for Devastation University...talking about how to become a wrestler, manager, referee, or valet...

I'm going to Devastation U to become a manager (and referee as backup)!

And almost all the time, female valets will overshadow male wrestlers.  Liz, Sapphire, and SHerri were the only 3 exceptions I can think of.

They would still work in this day and age, if they didn't focus so much on the valets as the core of the angles and the such, and if they weren't wrestlers.

And they weren't practically nude.

Liz was more classy, nobody really wanted to see Sapphire nude, and usually Sherri was a dastardly heel in odd clothing.

Would Luna fit in there? Because she seemed to usually fit well with who she was with.

Luna scared me more than everyone she was a valet for.

Ric Flair does a good job as a speaker for his group, he's just not working with much. He always goes out of his way to put the focus on them from building them up with his mic work to little things like bowing to them during the entrance.

I think Arn Anderson could be a hell of a manager for a more major guy, as long as they kept the main focus on whoever he's paired with.

Yeah Anderson would be perfect for Benoit.

And as for managers overshadowing their wrestlers lets not forget Flair pretty much gets the most reaction out of the whole Evo group.

Yeah, but without him, Evolution wouldn't get much of a reaction, and Trips knows it.

Even more so than Bull Nakano?

They both scared the hell out of me. Although then they had AJA Kong at a Survivor Series and I could never be more scared of anyone female than I was of that woman.

They both scared the hell out of me. Although then they had AJA Kong at a Survivor Series and I could never be more scared of anyone female than I was of that woman.

*Makes you dream about Luna, Nakano, Rhonda Singh, and Aja Kong all dancing for you.*

Sorry, anyway...

*Makes you dream about Luna, Nakano, Rhonda Singh, and Aja Kong all dancing for you.*

Sorry, anyway...

Oh I love it when huge Japanese women, psychopaths and the living dead dance for me.

Guest Choken One

well...Even though the thread has been hijacked...

I'd like to voice my complete and total anger towards this movement...

This angle had ALOT of juice left and instead they decided to take one of the ONLY good things they had going and butcher it for a pointless "heel" turn from a guy who was already a heel.. It won't make him even MORE of a heel then he already was...

So After 4 weeks of nice solid booking and writing they decide to revert back to the shittiness (as they did with other stuff) and all that will come of this will be the stupid "payback" scheme.

Where in all liklihood, Trish acts like everything is normal and goes into ULTRA flirt drive.

Lita does the same with X.

Each girl gives the guy a key.

After two Segments of watching Jericho and X seperatly prepare for the PAYOFF...we get the HILARIOUS comedy piece when Jericho and X get in bed naked together and Trish and Lita turn the lights on and there we see X and Jericho in a comprimising situation and trish and Lita laugh and take a Picture.

Where in all liklihood, Trish acts like everything is normal and goes into ULTRA flirt drive.

Lita does the same with X.

Each girl gives the guy a key.

After two Segments of watching Jericho and X seperatly prepare for the PAYOFF...we get the HILARIOUS comedy piece when Jericho and X get in bed naked together and Trish and Lita turn the lights on and there we see X and Jericho in a comprimising situation and trish and Lita laugh and take a Picture.

And you know what the sad thing is? I could really see that happen. You know that the WWE would do it.

From here they can:

Bring in an OVW chick (Nikita? I've heard they've been waiting a while to bring her up but the opportunity never arrives. Looking through the OVW site, "Passion" would probably be a better fit - looks wise) and pair her up with Jericho. They can stick Molly with Christian. They generally make Lita and Trishes life hell telling intimate stories and what not and saying the women they are with now are way better in bed and whatnot. Jericho hated being whipped by Trish and doing everything she said and now he is with a women who will do anything he says.

Trish and Lady X fight (I'd call her "Tracy" - to make it more common to Trish) and Jericho interferes. Lita comes down to help, Molly comes out, Molly gets beat down, Christian comes down and Jericho and Christian do a beat down on the ladies. This sets up Jericho/Christian vs. Trish/Lita (rumble?) - Jericho/Christian win after Matt Hardy interferes. Blah blah blah. Lita and Trish need help and they turn to a mutual friend - Jeff Hardy.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had it so that Lita was in on it with the boys either, just to further piss off Trish. I wouldn't really like that at all, but it sounds like something fucked up that WWE would do. I can imagine Trish going to Lita telling her what she heard, Lita not believing it, and eventually Lita just kicking the shit out of Trish.

And then Jericho, realizing that he actually does have feelings for her (even though it started out as bet) can't stand to watch her get beat up. So he goes out to rescue her again, which makes him get into an argument with Christian.

The angle isn't dead yet. It all depends on where they go with it. Anybody seriously think they're building all this up, weeks and weeks just to set up Trish vs Jericho and Lita vs Christian?

Guest Choken One
I wouldn't be surprised if they had it so that Lita was in on it with the boys either, just to further piss off Trish. I wouldn't really like that at all, but it sounds like something fucked up that WWE would do. I can imagine Trish going to Lita telling her what she heard, Lita not believing it, and eventually Lita just kicking the shit out of Trish.

And then Jericho, realizing that he actually does have feelings for her (even though it started out as bet) can't stand to watch her get beat up. So he goes out to rescue her again, which makes him get into an argument with Christian.

The angle isn't dead yet. It all depends on where they go with it. Anybody seriously think they're building all this up, weeks and weeks just to set up Trish vs Jericho and Lita vs Christian?

Absolutely.

Matt, X, Jericho Vs Trish, Lita and Ivory at armageddon BABY!

Guest drunkenscarredangel
From here they can:

Bring in an OVW chick (Nikita? I've heard they've been waiting a while to bring her up but the opportunity never arrives. Looking through the OVW site, "Passion" would probably be a better fit - looks wise) and pair her up with Jericho. They can stick Molly with Christian. They generally make Lita and Trishes life hell telling intimate stories and what not and saying the women they are with now are way better in bed and whatnot. Jericho hated being whipped by Trish and doing everything she said and now he is with a women who will do anything he says.

Trish and Lady X fight (I'd call her "Tracy" - to make it more common to Trish) and Jericho interferes. Lita comes down to help, Molly comes out, Molly gets beat down, Christian comes down and Jericho and Christian do a beat down on the ladies. This sets up Jericho/Christian vs. Trish/Lita (rumble?) - Jericho/Christian win after Matt Hardy interferes. Blah blah blah. Lita and Trish need help and they turn to a mutual friend - Jeff Hardy.

Jeff Hardy would be more help in giving them make-up tips than helping them against anyone.

I think this should result in Lita turning heel, because I can't stand her. :D

"So what if they bet on that Trish? It's not like it's the first time that's happened to me. Anyways, I nailed Jericho first."

Cue Christian/Trish-Lita/Jericho feudness

Guest Goodear

The best moments will come when Jericho and Christian run across Matt Hardy backstage after getting shut out and being all sad. Matt looks at Christian with a teer in his eye, "Buddy, you didn't miss a thing."

But no, this was not a waste of time. Finally, Jericho and Christian do something actually dastardly to draw heel heat instead of being ineffective boobs for months. I fail to see how that is a bad thing.

I'll have to admit that I didn't watch enough Raw to know exactly how Jericho was acting when laughing about the bet w/X, but the first thing that I thought of when I read this thread was what chaosrage said: that Jericho will have decided that even though it started as a bet, he really does dig Trish.

The story would have progressed to him trying to prove himself to her, but her being skeptical and cynical. Finally, after he wrestles as a tweener for a month or so, he finally does something to prove himself to her and goes full on face. Ultimately, though, he ends up deciding that he prefers being a heel and turns on her again. (but the turn from heel-to-tweener-to-face takes a few months, and then the eventual heel re-turn wouldn't be until mid-next year ... none of this change back and forth in a week or two bullshit)

I'm disapppointed. I knew something like this would be the reason. I think everyone knew it was coming. No way were Jericho and Christian turning face.

But they jumped the gun too soon. They could have milked this for at least another few weeks. There was so many little things I was looking forward to.

Should have known better.

Guest Dynamite Kido

This would've gotten old real fast. So maybe it was a good idea that they cut it short.

Guest Goodear

*** But they jumped the gun too soon. They could have milked this for at least another few weeks. There was so many little things I was looking forward to. ***

If they would have let this go much longer and Jericho & Christian would have ended up getting full on face reactions which would be counter productive in an angle like this one.

Guest TheArchiteck

If anything, they should have kept it a secret from Trish. Meaning they should have showed that scene to the fans but let Trish know nothing about it.

Isn't that the point, though? To get the fans to warm up to the Chris' as faces and then have them show they were using the women?

The fans would see they really were bastard heels and not only did the Chris' trick the girls, but tricked them (the fans) as well.

That would get them more heel heat.

So anyone pissed about what they did with Trish and Jericho? It was going hot and they had to screw it up so soon. I think they could have done this love angle for a few months at least.

Here's something I don't get why did they have Xitan turn face and fight with Matt if Xitan is going back to a heel so soon?

But, did you notice something? After the break JR and King said NOTHING about it which makes me think in WWE storyline terms that JR and King didn't see it and don't know what's going on.  If that makes any sense which I doubt.

IMO, this has probably been said but I'm saying it anyways, one of them [Jericho or Christian] will probably end up "really falling for" one of the girls [Trish or Lita] like that stupid Freddy Prinze Jr movie where he's in a bet to date the most unpopular girl in school but it turns out he really likes her, blah, blah, blah, does this show even have that much of a female demographic for crying out loud?

The story would have progressed to him trying to prove himself to her, but her being skeptical and cynical. Finally, after he wrestles as a tweener for a month or so, he finally does something to prove himself to her and goes full on face.

Then as soon as Trish believes him again, and he takes her for a bone ride...he revels that he wont the bet, tosses her to the curb, and that's that. :D