TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Quik

15 G's on Benoit!

Not totally on topic, but I felt I'd mention it anyway:

Chris Benoit is becoming the modern version of Razor Ramon when it comes to Royal Rumble matches. Whenever he's on the card and there's a Royal Rumble match...he's not in the Rumble Match itself.

Guest wildpegasus
There can't be interference if Benoit ever wins the title. It'd ruin the whole beauty of him winning it. I could go for a similar situation to Bret, Booker and Benoit where Benoit refused to take the win after Bret Hart interfered in the 7th match of Benoit vs Booker T if the WWE wants to prolong Benoit's chase. This is an angle that's very rare and works really well. I think this would even get the crowd more behind his chase of winning the title.

I disagree.

The Benoit character has blown every world title feud he's ever had. (Rocky, Austin, Angle) the fans are eventually going to get sick of this. If he walks out of another big PPV match without the belt (under any circumstance) fans are more likely to say "Fuck This."

That's a very good point. I was thinking about the same thing as I was typing that. The situation is like walking a tightrope.

They should just run a segment where A-Train and Benoit run into each other in the back, and instead of A-Train going all hungry hungry hippo on Chris, he could cut a serious promo where he puts Benoit over and tells him that he may be his enemy, but he's so good that he can beat his good friend, and he will someday soon.

Also, what does everyone think about Benoit holding the show hostage next week until he can get a rematch for the title? I mean, this match has to happen again, and the Rumble is the perfect time for it.

Guest ligerbomb03

Just let Brock Lesnar kill Retard Holly and get that stupid angle over with.

Also, what does everyone think about Benoit holding the show hostage next week until he can get a rematch for the title? I mean, this match has to happen again, and the Rumble is the perfect time for it.

As cool as that would be, I just don't see Benoit doing it. Its not in his character.

Guest Anglesault
Benoit needs to do something to keep himself in the title picture and to keep Holly the fuck out of it.

IDEA~!

Holly comes out next week to his usual non reaction (And possibly a "We don't care" chant) and does his usual whine.

Benoit STORMS out, destroys Holly (to a big reaction) and "Breaks his neck" for trying to steal Benoit's title shot.

Benoit needs to do something to keep himself in the title picture and to keep Holly the fuck out of it.

IDEA~!

Holly comes out next week to his usual non reaction (And possibly a "We don't care" chant) and does his usual whine.

Benoit STORMS out, destroys Holly (to a big reaction) and "Breaks his neck" for trying to steal Benoit's title shot.

Wouldn't that make Benoit sort of a heel then? I'm all for it though, if it keeps Holly away from a title shot.

Guest Anglesault
Sounds great to me, but a bit too heelish, though...

But, then again... it's only Sparky Plugg, so who gives a damn?

Make Holly REALLY whine (More so than usual to grate on the fans nerves) and put in a throw away comment that he can actually finish what he starts unlike Benoit, prompting Chris to come out and prove himself.

Sounds great to me, but a bit too heelish, though...

But, then again... it's only Sparky Plugg, so who gives a damn?

Make Holly REALLY whine (More so than usual to grate on the fans nerves) and put in a throw away comment that he can actually finish what he starts unlike Benoit, prompting Chris to come out and prove himself.

Meh, good enough. They should just make Holly a mid-card heel anyways. Or lower-midcard heel. Make him fight Rikishi on the opening match of Velocity or something.

Thing I find funny about this.

We're all worried about Holly getting Benoit's title shot...when in the storyline, Holly has said he doesn't give a damn about the title.

:::: taps head ::::

WWE logic, Chris... WWE logic...

Thing I find funny about this.

We're all worried about Holly getting Benoit's title shot...when in the storyline, Holly has said he doesn't give a damn about the title.

:::: taps head ::::

WWE logic, Chris... WWE logic...

True...but the commentators also state that over and over.

Chris Benoit is becoming the modern version of Razor Ramon when it comes to Royal Rumble matches. Whenever he's on the card and there's a Royal Rumble match...he's not in the Rumble Match itself.

Ahem . . . Razor Ramon was in the 1997 Royal Rumble Match, dontchaknow. Sorry bout that.

Chris Benoit is becoming the modern version of Razor Ramon when it comes to Royal Rumble matches.  Whenever he's on the card and there's a Royal Rumble match...he's not in the Rumble Match itself.

Ahem . . . Razor Ramon was in the 1997 Royal Rumble Match, dontchaknow. Sorry bout that.

OK...the Scott Hall Razor Ramon...not the Rick Bogner Razor Ramon.