TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

Another Reason Why Puff Diddy Sucks

This past week at VH1’s Big in 2003 awards saw Sean “Puff Diddy” Combs show just how much of fucking prima donna he really is. According to source for the New York Post, Diddy showed up before the show with a rather large entourage, and was scheduled to present the “Big Styling ‘03” award to Ashton Kutcher.

However, upon his arrival, Diddy asked what award he was going to be receiving. Upon being told that he was only going to be a presenter, the rapper/producer got extremely upset and threw a bit of a tantrum, reportedly saying, “I am not going on stage unless I get an award."

Consequently, the station executives had to create an award called “Big Maverick ’03,” despite the fact that Diddy did jack shit this past year (bring up “Da Band” and you deserve a kick). The show’s producers were apparently very put out over the whole incident, since the original plan was to have Eve introduce Diddy, who would then present Kutcher with his award, but instead the segment had to be rewritten to have Eve present Diddy with his award.

Credit: 411mania

Raising all that money for kids by running the NYC Marathon has to count for something. And you have to mention "Da Band." He's going to make another young group of kids very wealthy and famous. Nah, Diddy hasn't done anything.

Why would they need to have Eve announce him to come out to announce Ashton? You announce musical performances and winners, you don't announce announcers.

unless Eve has hosting for that segment

Guest Choken One

Well...Besides the DA BAND debacle...

Only managed to be an incredible entrepreuer in multiple markets such as Clothing Line, Record Company, Resturantur, His own Body Drink, Fragrence Line and more.

Yeah, He's done nothing but make nearly a Billon dollars.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20
Hasn't "Da Band" flopped on the charts?

No, not really.

I think they've sold about half a million.

Not bad considering it's their debut album, and they've only been given 6 weeks to complete that album.

I just hate him because he was going to sue a Japanese band called Puffy who wanted to release a CD stateside. They ended up changing their name to Puffy AmiYumi.

Puff screwed "Da Band" you should see their contract they got 3 album points to share between 6 members. Puff is a good/shady business man, with all the business ventures Puff got going on, like someone on here mention, so i'll doubt he'll go broke anytime soon. Da Band is garbage anyway none them except Sara and maybe Babs have solo potential.