TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JN News

Edge

Guest 11and0baby

Is everyone forgetting that Jericho was on Raw fueding with HBK and J Hardy etc and Edge was on SD with Brock and Benoit against Team Angle.

So with the way everyone has turned the only person left for Edge to get Revenge on is WGTT.

Is everyone forgetting that Jericho was on Raw fueding with HBK and J Hardy etc and Edge was on SD with Brock and Benoit against Team Angle.

So with the way everyone has turned the only person left for Edge to get Revenge on is WGTT.

Well, actually, anybody could of attacked Edge. It was at a PPV which both brands were at. All that is needed is proper motivation and just about anybody could of attacked Edge.

I don't understand this manager needing if he becomes a silent, sadistic heel. Wouldn't it be better if he only talked like once a month and just fight, with no manager to talk for him? Hasn't that been done to death? Either way, if he's going heel, the beard would be needed. He'd look like a badass.

I still loved my scenario about how Benoit took Angle out in his home town of Pittsburgh (on the Smackdown where they did the double switch with Eric vs. Brock) and caused his neck problems, have Benoit confess saying he took out Edge, and that (because Angle might not have been able to compete at Wrestlemania) he's going after Brock to not only take his title, but to break his neck (making someone feel the same wrath he did with his broken neck.)

Of course, Kurt decided to keep going and that ended that.

Sooo....10 months later we are at this scenario. I'm not sure what Edge really could do...I guess you could still use the whole "Benoit is bitter from his neck being broken he wants someone else to pay the same piper he did" scenario I had going above...but I dunno.

Big Show, maybe? LoL.