TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

WWE Films Developing New Horror Film...

:throwup:

WWE Films has acquired an untitled horror movie pitch from writer Dan Madigan with plans to develop it as a starring vehicle for one of the organization's most popular wrestlers.

Specific details of the project are being kept under wraps, but it has been described as a very intense, very violent horror movie in which a great deal of the horror comes out of the film's unique setting.

The lead character is a remorseless, relentless, vicious and sadistic monster cut from the same cloth as such horror franchise icons as Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees.

Credit: ComingSoon.net

Yeah so... who shall it be ?

Guest El Satanico

it's kane his character is into necro and HHH will stop him with a hammer shot.

Some wrestler who is bangin a certain boss' daughter..

Randy Orton ?

::Sarcasm::

Guest El Satanico

This could be a good movie...Well good in a Manos: The Hands of Fate way, not good as in a good well made film.

too bad i can't make a Crash as Leprechaun reference/joke

Guest El Satanico
Sledgehammer: The Search For Katie Vick

I can't wait!

Peter Gabriel is into necro and has also had intercourse with Katie Vick? Here I was lead to believe that she was a virginal one man corpse.

Guest Barcelona
Peter Gabriel is into necro and has also had intercourse with Katie Vick?

4sledgehammer.jpg

You can fuck Kane's dead girlfriend...

Some wrestler who is bangin a certain boss' daughter..

Randy Orton ?

::Sarcasm::

Randy Orton is more of a "movie of the week" type monster. He'd be more adept to playing fratboy rapists, abusive boyfriends, or drunk drivers than "Freddy/Jason" type killers...

Guest Salacious Crumb

I'm not totally sure that it'll be Triple H. They've already had one script made for him and I find it really hard that Vince buys into him so much that he'd put up the money to release 2 movies just so Triple H can feel like he's a Hollywood star.

Specific details of the project are being kept under wraps, but it has been described as a very intense, very violent horror movie in which a great deal of the horror comes out of the film's unique setting.

The lead character is a remorseless, relentless, vicious and sadistic monster cut from the same cloth as such horror franchise icons as Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees.

Betcha ten to one that the plot is something along the lines of "He's a pro wrestler who's secretly a VAMPIRE" or something like that. Bastards. I wrote a short story with that plot like two years ago.

:throwup:

WWE Films has acquired an untitled horror movie pitch from writer Dan Madigan with plans to develop it as a starring vehicle for one of the organization's most popular wrestlers.

Credit: ComingSoon.net

Vince McMahon?

In other news today, Torrie Wilson is set to star in the latest film of the Air Bud franchise.

I thought she was starring in Blonde Bombshell 13

Guest El Satanico
Did you report this on scorror.com?

He didn't, but I did.

It's in the news link in my sig.

The Undertaker of course!

In other news today, Torrie Wilson is set to star in the latest film of the Air Bud franchise.

Is this true? Can I get a source?