TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The OAO WWE RAW 12-15-03 Thread

Did I hear JR correctly? Did he say Heidenreich cannot wrestle during his match with Rico?

Yes, and if I heard him correctly he also said that he has "no talent".

Did I hear JR correctly? Did he say Heidenreich cannot wrestle during his match with Rico?

Yes, and if I heard him correctly he also said that he has "no talent".

Granted, I wasn't paying a whole hell of a lot of attention, but I thought they were talking about Foley's comment toward Orton from segment 2.

What I'm talking about I know for sure was JR talking about Heidenreich. I may have misheard what he said exactly about him, but it was something like that.

Guest Bottled Black

Not to switch topics here, I just finished watching it, and WHAT THE FUCK was that bullshit with Foley walking out? And did they actually go off the air at 11 exactly because the timer on my VCR said 2 hours. No over-run?? WHat a way to fuck a pretty enjoyable show..

Guest Steel_Fury

I saw the final segment a little differently than most of you, I think. The key was when Foley was talking to HBK about getting back, and pretty much confirmed that if Foley stepped into the ring he would be hooked once again. Foley is still raising his family and doesn't want to abandon them to a grueling road schedule. He wants to be a father/husband and a superstar, but realizes he can't do both. He choses to go back to his family instead.

I dont think that Foley was worried about losing the match, I think he was worried about losing his family.

It makes perfect sense, which is what scares me. Right or wrong about it, it was not the nicest thing to do to the fans watching and especially to the ones in the arena who wanted to see the match.

Edited by Steel_Fury

Guest Choken One

I personally thought it was fucking BEAUTIFUL ending...

If only for the Emotional performence from Foley.

Why the hell did he leave his stuff though?

Does this mean Foley will just come back for his clothes and Orton will get on him again until he snaps, beats him down, drags him to the ring where Evolution comes out and they beat Foley down to end a program?

I'd say yes.

That handicap match almost made up for the $30 I wasted on the PPV the night before. Really good match. I was into the whole thing. Of course, Scott Keith ripped the whole thing apart but fuck that fat fuck.

I was happy with the ending. I don't think of it as "those assholes ripped us off! boo hoo!!!! fuck them!!! all is wrong in the world of WWE!!!!"

The ending left us(most) wanting more and wanting to turn into Raw next week.

The ending left us(most) wanting more and wanting to turn into Raw next week.

And this is where you hit the problem.

Next week isn't a live RAW, it's a recap show which means those who will tune in for the angle, won't get it.

I'm glad Foley didn't have to job yet, but you are setting up this huge "Bah Gawd, Foley is back" only to have him get his ass kicked anyway. It just to me seems like delaying what we all know is coming.

But what if Foley left a Christmas gift for his daughter in the bag??? Damn that Foley, damn his selfish....self!

You know what....I'd rather be in the crowd watching what happened at the end....then being in the friggin crowd like I was in MSG the day after Summerslam 2002 watching a HHH vs. Undertaker 15 minute snoozefest.

:throwup: :throwup: :throwup: I was there too. That match SUCKED. Even Earl Hebner was more entertaining.

Guest Goodear

I just don't get this righteous indignation coming from the net regarding the 'bait and switch'. The WWE is obviosuly trying to tell a story that implies that Mick doesn't want to wrestle anymore for some reason (perhaps because he could body double for Abdullah the Butcher now). How else to effectively display that than to have him walk out of a match where he has so much to either win or lose? The fact that is was the main event only increases that feeling while at the same time, the WWE provides a main event caliber match at the beginning of the second hour. There's no rule that the last match has to be the only thing people 'came to see' and the thought that the WWE 'killed the city' as according to Scott Keith is patently rediculous.

Guest Jimbo

Anyone else laugh at the end?

I wasn't laughing at Foley, I was laughing at the cheesiness and all of Orton's crap. He was TERRIBLE.

He sucks as a heel. He really does.

Thank god Foley was there and held it together...*shudders*