TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

The *Real* TSM

Dama's jealous! Dama's jealous!

What's that? I'm jealous? I see someone making a desperate attempt to save face because he knows he just lost!

Wait why am I arguing over a girl on the internet that I'll never meet in real life. Take her.

Just saying that me and her were collaborating on this thread. Bwahahahahahaha.

Dude, I don't need to save face. Puh-lease. Stop trying to put yourself over, Randy Orton.

Plus, joking or not, you can't deny that WJM and Zack Malibu are a picture perfect couple. That's pure hotness right there, baybee.

Dude, I don't need to save face. Puh-lease. Stop trying to put yourself over, Randy Orton.

Plus, joking or not, you can't deny that WJM and Zack Malibu are a picture perfect couple. That's pure hotness right there, baybee.

*thinks about it*

Yeah I could see it as the kind of couple I'd want to read about in People magazine....if there wasn't such a creepy age difference.

What creepy age difference? Dude, puh-lease. It's not like she's 13 and I'm 30. I'm what, 5-6 years older? That's nothing.

My 56 year old uncle and his 22 year old g/f, now that's an age difference (and a reason why I idolize the man).

What creepy age difference? Dude, puh-lease. It's not like she's 13 and I'm 30. I'm what, 5-6 years older? That's nothing.

My 56 year old uncle and his 22 year old g/f, now that's an age difference (and a reason why I idolize the man).

*is even more creeped out*

It runs in the family or something........this thread isn't fun now that the ladies are gone......and I have to go to work......*grumble*

What creepy age difference?  Dude, puh-lease.  It's not like she's 13 and I'm 30.  I'm what, 5-6 years older?  That's nothing.

It runs in the family or something........this thread isn't fun now that the ladies are gone......and I have to go to work......*grumble*

Work it, bitch.

What creepy age difference?  Dude, puh-lease.  It's not like she's 13 and I'm 30.  I'm what, 5-6 years older?  That's nothing.

Work it, bitch.

Zack.......never do I want to here those words leave your lips directed at me......in any way shape or form.

I think it's safe to say that Inc. response to the way this thread turned out will be:

"This is not as hot as a thread as I anticipated."

I think it's safe to say that Inc. response to the way this thread turned out will be:

"This is not as hot as a thread as I anticipated."

It was getting hot, until Dama took up space repelling others from posting.

I blame him. The bastard.

Well this thread went to hell. It's all Dama's fault.

::heavy sighs::

(posting from the plane while answering his CELL PHONE~)

I'm somewhere over Illinois now, soon this thread will be the farthest thing from your mind.

When I left to finish XMas shopping and prepare for my vacation, the thread was two pages long with Zach beginning everything

When I come back, it's six pages long, and really I shudder to think what's in between

Angelslayer's just trying to be the voice of reason. Deep down, his inner Slayer is saying "Zack's da man!".

Since my IQ is apparently now below zero, it's more like "Nazaaaaaach's aaamaaaaaan...."

Guest Darkness

This is spam and shouldn't still be open.

Get some mods in here and fix this shit.