TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The OAO Best of RAW 2003 Thread 12-22-03

Guest hhheld_down

THE BEST OF RAW 2003

Dec. 22, 2003

What a year it was for RAW! Relive the action, excitement, and many of the highlights from 2003 next Monday when WWE presents the Best of RAW 2003 on Spike TV. 2003 saw new eras begin on RAW as Goldberg made his WWE debut and young guns such as Randy Orton made their mark for the first time. It also saw the end of other eras as WWE said goodbye to Stone Cold Steve Austin and, more recently, Mick Foley.

Catch all of the excitement one more time during the Best of RAW 2003 at 9/8 CT on Spike TV!

What no La Resistence vs Dudley Boys in the neverending battle of suck? How did JR go from Those Damn Dudleys to Bawh Gawh Bubba is patriotic hero and great defender of the American Dream.

Guest Dynamite Kido
What no La Resistence vs Dudley Boys in the neverending battle of suck? How did JR go from Those Damn Dudleys to Bawh Gawh Bubba is patriotic hero and great defender of the American Dream.

I learned a long time ago.........NEVER try an rationalize anything that JR does. It will hurt your brain.....

Should be worth a look If only to see what Vince and Co. consider "The Best Of" a Show that was consistently terrible the first 9 Months of the year.

I'll watch this show and tape it, 'cause there's some stuff I wanna see that I don't have in DVD matches or video packages:

-The Rock Vs. The Hurricane, and Austin runs down, to distract Rock, Hurricane gets the upset.

-The Rock & Hurricane argue backstage, about Scorpion King & Green Lantern.

-Random clips of Victoria and that sweet ass.

-Austin asks Kane to "get tough" and be the guy that beat him at KOTR 1998. I never saw this, I went outside for a cig, and it's pretty important, I guess. Apparently came off good.

-some La Resistance stuff, 'cause they were my favorite RAW tag of '03...and that's kinda sad, 'cause they didn't do anything really special.

-I want the RVD/HHH match that saw Flair interfere for the DQ, then Bischoff restart and change to "No DQ, Falls Count Anywhere!". Rob hits 5 star, Orton runs in, RVD fights off the 3 of them with some kickass offense for a couple minutes, then Trips gets the eventual pinfall on the ramp.

-I wanna see Kane losing the mask in full. Kane sucks, but it's significant, I suppose.

-Clips of Elimination Chamber II, 'cause I want to have them and wouldn't be foolish enough to buy such an awful PPV on DVD.

-Gail Kim stuff. She sucks, I know, but I'm startin' to miss her.:)

-The HHH/Goldberg video package from Survivor Series 2003 *WITH* the "Build a Bridge" song that WWE edited off of the DVD. Those fuckers.

That's about it. What a lousy year.

WWF used to have more memorable moments in 1 or 2 shows than WWE 2003 had ***ALL YEAR***. And that's NOT an exaggeration.

Tonight's show also includes the Flair tribute from the Greenville RAW, along with the Flair backstage promo on Trips.

Matches already confirmed:

Y2J/HBK, Wrestlemania XIX

Rock/Goldberg, Backlash

Shane/Kane, Survivor Series

Probable stuff:

Rock/Austin, XIX.

HHH/Flair, 05.19.2003 RAW.

Goldberg/HHH, Unforgiven.

RAW elimination match, Survivor Series.

Guest PowerPB13

At least during a normal Raw, there's a chance that, by accident, something could end up being entertaining.

Tonight it's two hours of what WWE considers to be "the best" of Raw's content in the past year.

Thus, I can safely skip the show knowing there won't be anything worth watching on it.

-Patrick

I wish they'd show the Rico/Gayda V. Trish/Y2J match...I enjoyed that.

I got a copy of it if anyone wants it. Hit me up on AIM.

How do we end up with two straight years of "The Best of Raw," when Smackdown, for two straight years, have had the better matches? Are they trying to tell us that Raw is still the better show show? Because I am still not convinced. Even though I understand that when Smackdown sucks, it really sucks, but when it's good, it's almost awesome.

If they're showing this match, they HAVE to show the RVD/Christian Ladder Match in October. Right?

.....right?

.....er, right?

Shit.