TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The OAO Best of RAW 2003 Thread 12-22-03

BTW, for those who haven't seen this stupid Ambulance Match, they cut all the backstage crap out (Shane drives Kane through glass window, cracks Kane's legs with kendo stick, Kane assaults Shane on a wall, drags him back to the arena).

Goldberg has had better matches with:

--Hulk Hogan

--Diamond Dallas Page

-Kevin Nash

-Elimination Chamber II

I didn't think the Goldberg/Hogan match when Goldberg won the WCW Title was good. Maybe **1/2 with a little boost due to the crowd heat. I agree that the Goldberg/DDP matches were good (Halloween Havoc and Fall Brawl) and the Elimination Chamber II was great. I thought the Goldberg/Kevin Nash match from Starrcade 1998 sucked, but I liked their match at Spring Stampede 1999.

So you wouldn't have liked a Raven vs. Maven feud?

Their battle for the Hardcore Title the night of the draft was quiiiiiiite enough, thank you.

Notes:

--Austin should have been DQ'd at NWO03 for lifiting Bischoff up at 2 so many times. C'mon ref, get in there! :D

--Looks like Lawler's growing his Unified Champion goatee back. I hope he doesn't wear shirts like that in public though.

--Did they edit the amount of time Shane and Kane were making out in the ambulance, or was it just me?

Shut up stupid Texans...stop cheering on Shane.

Why isn't Kane's face burned...

Why was Shane beat up like a little girl when Kane was a face in 2000, yet in 2003 Shane dominates him...

Only thing I wanna see now is Elim. Chamber II highlights...and maybe Hurricane/Rock backstage stuff.

SHANE GOT MYSTERIOD!

(sees how many get the reference)

Nash lawn darting Mysterio in 97?

I thought it was 96, but yeah, that's the one

96, 97, same thing.

B-)

I got a question: I didn't visit TSM back during the Smarks days in 2000-2001. Was there ever a One And Only RAW Thread Back then, and if so, how many pages did those threads usually go? I take it, most of the posts weren't people bitching about the WWF.