32 members have voted

1. 1. Best Character by Norm

• Letterman (Late Night)
    • King (CNN)
    • Dole (Senator)
    • Renolds (Jeopardy)
    • Tarotino (Director)

Guest Cerebus

The best sketch with King was when they had his wedding and Dana Carvey showed up as Ross Perot and gave a wedding speech. I was dying.

I'd have to say Larry King.

The David Letterman skit from the Spacey episode is one of my top 5 favourite skits I've ever seen- but Norm was never able to recapture the magic of that skit.

I only recall him doing Tarantino once- so that's out.

I loved his Bob Dole (Real World with Bob Dole- goldage) but not as much as Reynolds and King.

His Burt Reynolds is awesome- I love the Burt Reynolds Christmas Special- it's a really underrated skit. He also was funny in the Star Wars stuff- and of course in Celebrity Jeopardy.

Larry King takes the cake though. The one liners are so hilariously absurd that you gotta love them. I still quote those skits today. I used to love reading King's column in USA Today and Norm pretty much ripped it off and parodied it beautifully.

He also once appeared on Larry King and did the impression for about half the show- great stuff

Well poll list characters are the only ones that I can remember Norm playing on SNL besides the weekend news update.

And Stan Hooper is a terrible show, Norm as the social worker was a superior series.

::ignores Raza insulting A Minute with Stan Hooper::

I think they mean Stan Hooper from Bibe Challenge done in the Quentin Tarantino show.

Norm has used the pseudonym Stan Hooper on SNL a few times

::ignores Raza insulting A Minute with Stan Hooper::

I think they mean Stan Hooper from Bibe Challenge done in the Quentin Tarantino show.

Norm has used the pseudonym Stan Hooper on SNL a few times

Oh yeah I knew that just ah keep the money coming.

Guest Ghettoman

Don't forget when Stan woke up from a coma only to find out his sister was the wife he never had.

All of the SNL outcast need to get together for a supershow of averageness. Note to Self Norm, Hollywood Minute Spade, Rob the Copy Machine Guy and the Ladies Man in a Friends type of sitcom.

Guest Ghettoman

If they made a show like that I'd honestly watch religiously.

Oh how I yearn for a legit spoof sitcom in the vein of those funny commercials with that robert goule looking dude and Mr T......

Burt Reynolds/Turd Ferguson takes the cake for me.

"Turd Ferguson-That's a funny name. Ha!"

I just saw the Norm as Tarrantino "Pulp Fiction" sketch on SNL. Norm does double roles as Quentin and Reynolds, classic.

"So uh, is this whole movie about burgers?"