TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anakin Flair

Big WMXX update

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I doubt HHH/Edge would be a World Title Match on WRESTLEMANIA, so maybe HHH loses the title before hand...

Goldberg isn't getting the title again acording to how McMahon is getting pissed with him.

Rock will be in a tag match.

Orton in tag match also.

So does this mean Kane might actually win the World Title and defend it against Undertaker at Wrestlemania?

Guest PowerPB13
I doubt HHH/Edge would be a World Title Match on WRESTLEMANIA, so maybe HHH loses the title before hand...

Ch-ching, we have our proof that the HHH-Edge story is bogus. Like HHH would drop the title.

Bottom line, the error in thinking here is that you're being OPTIMISTIC about Wrestlemania 20.

Under the McMahon-Helmesly Reich, nothing but the worst can and should be realistically expected...and that's why I'm not wasting my money on the show.

-Patrick

Edited by PowerPB13

Guest Polish_Rifle

I am not a big fan of Edge, but if Spark Plug Holly can come back and feud with Brock Lesner for the World Title, then I am not shocked that Edge may get the "rub" from Trips.

Guest PowerPB13
I am not a big fan of Edge, but if Spark Plug Holly can come back and feud with Brock Lesner for the World Title, then I am not shocked that Edge may get the "rub" from Trips.

"Rub" = rubbing his face into the mat with the Pedigree, I assume.

-Patrick

I'd love to see Edge win the World Title at WrestleMania. I don't have a thing against the guy, and if WWE built up his return the right way, it could be huge.

Guest Choken One

Here's My problem with this, I have no Problem with Edge as he is a good guy and loves the business and is certaintly inoffensive in the ring and is over as hell but I can't understand how he could return after a year long absence and go right into a top-notch feud with HHH. It doesn't matter if it's for the title or not, anything involving HHH at Mania is TOP-NOTCH.

Why?

Where's the motivation? They have ZERO history other then an couple verbal shots at each other during the Facgime Era? It's not like Triple H took Edge out or anything...

I think Edge is a great addition for the Main event scene because he is CERTAINTLY better then Booker T ever was.

Edge should either just return the night AFTER Mania or Have a huge "RETURN OF EDGE" squash match ala the classic squashes of the old Mania's...or He can wrestle his old buddy and rival, Matt Hardy.

However, doesn't this make for the 195th

"named" or "rumored" challenger for Triple H?

First It was all but penciled in that It was a Face HHH Vs Heel Orton for the title, then HHH/Batistia, then HHH/Rock, HHH/Foley, HHH/Jericho, HHH/Orton Vs Rock n Sock and now, Edge/HHH.

God, I'd Say just have HBK go over HHH tonight with Orton "costing" HHH the title...HBK gets traditional one month reign and plays Kane's Sacrifical Lamb at the Rumble...Kane wins the title...Defends it once again the next night to The Man that lasted 54 minutes in the Rumble (Jericho) and Undertaker returns and Costs him the title (and this another One day reign for Kane)...Jericho, the Uber Babyface will take on The Sadistic Cerebal Assassian and beat him.

Nope. HHH keeps the title tonight, taker costs Kane the title at Mania after 20 minute brawl snoozer...HHH faces "The Traitor" Randy Orton and Goes over him but in his idea of a "rub"...He has to Pedigree Orton THREE times to win.

God, do whatever you want...Just give me HBK/Angle or Brock/Benoit or fuck..I'd settle for Los Guerreros Vs W.G.T.T Part XXVIII.

I don't believe in any of these shitty matches the internet is suggesting for Wrestlemania. HHH isn't facing Edge. Rock and Foley aren't being wasted in a tag match. And Austin will be in a major main-event quality matchup.

If I were gonna guess, I'd say Wrestlemania will look something like:

Austin/Goldberg

HHH/Rock

Orton/Foley

Jericho/Benoit

HBK/Brock

Kane/Taker

Angle/Edge

TWGTT/Los Guerreros

Trish/Jazz

Guest Choken One

HBK/BROCK?

Hell No.

It's Brock/Goldberg or Brock/Benoit.

One of the Two.

Guest THE MIGHTY THOR

Trade RVD for Edge and have them both challenge for their brands' world titles.

I was just fine with Stone Cold going out by finally putting the Rock over (clean).

Trade RVD for Edge and have them both challenge for their brands' world titles.

I'd quicker believe A-Train/Brock and Little Johnny/Triple H at Mania than any rumor involving RVD in a main event match.

Triple H needs fresh bodies to bury and what better person to bury and humiliate on a regular basis going up to the biggest show of the year than "Mr. Fanboy" Edge?

Edge is WWE groomed, so expect ANY noname that was a WCW castoff to appear and get a big push to be buried.

Hello, HHH vs Sean O'Haire.

Also, my guess is Edge doesn't win a title at WM20 but wins it at SummerSlam in Canada next year. This is not only putting Edge over, but means that McMahon can scrap that whole "giving Benoit the title" thing he's been putting off again and again.

The man below me is foolish for thinking Benoit will ever win the strap.

Edited by Jobber of the Week

Guest Loss

Call me optimistic, but I'm predicting Bret Hart makes an appearance and Benoit and Jericho win the World titles from Lesnar and HHH and Bret raises both of their hands to end the show. It makes more sense than any other scenario that has been put forth, with Jericho turning face and the Benoit title chase.

Guest reshad974
"At this point" being the key words. At the biggest WrestleMania ever, how can they possibly resist booking the Vince vs. Shane vs. Stephanie vs. Linda Fatal Four-Way?

Of course it will end up in a big screwjob with no winner announced because we can't have any McMahon loosing his heat on the biggest PPV ever, can we ?

"At this point" being the key words.  At the biggest WrestleMania ever, how can they possibly resist booking the Vince vs. Shane vs. Stephanie vs. Linda Fatal Four-Way?

Of course it will end up in a big screwjob with no winner announced because we can't have any McMahon loosing his heat on the biggest PPV ever, can we ?

Vince would definately put himself over the lesser McMahons. He'd win, but then Steph would give him a nutshot, Linda would slap him, and Shane would puss out and say I'm not like you dad, and walk away. And the show would end with Cole saying this was the greatest Wrestlemania ever.

Guest reshad974

"At this point" being the key words.  At the biggest WrestleMania ever, how can they possibly resist booking the Vince vs. Shane vs. Stephanie vs. Linda Fatal Four-Way?

Vince would definately put himself over the lesser McMahons. He'd win, but then Steph would give him a nutshot, Linda would slap him, and Shane would puss out and say I'm not like you dad, and walk away. And the show would end with Cole saying this was the greatest Wrestlemania ever.

THIS is quality wrestling ladies and gentlemen!!

Actually, the REAL ending would be that Bischoff would run in and help Vince, and Cole and guest commentator Tony Schiavone would talk about how it's the greatest sight in the sport.

Then it would be revealed that Bischoff and McMahon have been working together since 1992 to get back at the other McMahon's and that the Monday Night Wars was all a big work.

Vince would definately put himself over the lesser McMahons.  He'd win, but then Steph would give him a nutshot, Linda would slap him, and Shane would puss out and say I'm not like you dad, and walk away.  And the show would end with Cole saying this was the greatest Wrestlemania ever.

Actually, the REAL ending would be that Bischoff would run in and help Vince, and Cole and guest commentator Tony Schiavone would talk about how it's the greatest sight in the sport.

Then it would be revealed that Bischoff and McMahon have been working together since 1992 to get back at the other McMahon's and that the Monday Night Wars was all a big work.

Bischoff would never be allowed to go over any McMahon. So the only way that would work is if it were revealed that Bischoff is actually Vince's long lost brother Rod.

Guest Choken One

What do you think about this for being the Card?

WWE Tag Team Title Match

The World's Greatest Tag Team © Vs Spanky and Paul London

WWE I.C Title Match

Booker T Vs Matt Hardy ©

WWE C.W Title Match

Tajiri © Vs Mysterio

NYC Streetfight

Mick Foley Vs Randy Orton

World Tag Team Title Match

Ric Flair and Batistia © Vs The Dudley Boyz

*Half Time Performence from OutKast*

WWE Vacant U.S Title Match

John Cena Vs Eddy Guerrero

Shawn Michaels Vs Kurt Angle

Woman's Title Match

Molly © Vs Trish Vs Victoria Vs Lita

The Rock Vs Triple H

Undertaker Vs Kane

25 Man Battle Royal (12 Raw and 12 Smackdown and One Mystery Man)

Raw: Test, Christian, Steiner, Hurricane, Rosey, Dreamer, Venis, Storm, Dupree, Conway, Henry, and Stevie Richards

Smackdown: The Big Show, A-Train, Morgan, Rhyno, Rikishi, Knoble, Dragon, Bradshaw, Farrooq, Kidman,Chavo Guerrero and Hardcore Holly

Mystery Man: Edge

World Title Match

Chris Jericho © Vs Rob Van Dam

Steve Austin Vs Goldberg

WWE Title Match

I Quit

Special Guest Referee: Bret Hart

Brock Lesnar © Vs Chris Benoit

What do you think about this for being the Card?

WWE Tag Team Title Match

The World's Greatest Tag Team © Vs Spanky and Paul London

WWE I.C Title Match

Booker T Vs Matt Hardy ©

WWE C.W Title Match

Tajiri © Vs Mysterio

NYC Streetfight

Mick Foley Vs Randy Orton

World Tag Team Title Match

Ric Flair and Batistia © Vs The Dudley Boyz

*Half Time Performence from OutKast*

WWE Vacant U.S Title Match

John Cena Vs Eddy Guerrero

Shawn Michaels Vs Kurt Angle

Woman's Title Match

Molly © Vs Trish Vs Victoria Vs Lita

The Rock Vs Triple H

Undertaker Vs Kane

25 Man Battle Royal (12 Raw and 12 Smackdown and One Mystery Man)

Raw: Test, Christian, Steiner, Hurricane, Rosey, Dreamer, Venis, Storm, Dupree, Conway, Henry, and Stevie Richards

Smackdown: The Big Show, A-Train, Morgan, Rhyno, Rikishi, Knoble, Dragon, Bradshaw, Farrooq, Kidman,Chavo Guerrero and Hardcore Holly

Mystery Man: Edge

World Title Match

Chris Jericho © Vs Rob Van Dam

Steve Austin Vs Goldberg

WWE Title Match

I Quit

Special Guest Referee: Bret Hart

Brock Lesnar © Vs Chris Benoit

Take Lita out of the Women's title match and Swap Goldberg for Hogan and it sounds great.

Guest Deebo

Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER face each other in a World Title match as long as Triple H is alive.

Did I say NEVER enough?

Guest PowerPB13
Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER face each other in a World Title match as long as Triple H is alive.

Did I say NEVER enough?

So maybe someone should do something about that whole Triple H-being-alive thing...

...I'M KIDDING.

I think.

-Patrick

Guest Choken One

Triple H doesn't care as long as it isn't one of the advertised mains...and with that card it wouldn't be.

Its really up to HBK on what should take place. If he wants to have another classic match at WM showcasing the RAW brand, he should work a program with the Rock (instead of Rock being wasted in that fucking tag team plan). If WWE wants another interpromotional match on the WM card, they should go for Michaels Vs. Angle.