TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

The Dames' Diatribe on WWE Raw - 12/29/03

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Wow.....AWESOME description for HBK/HHH for why you gave it [insert star rating] instead of a quick one liner. You made it seem like an epic encounter that only happens once in a life time.

I think I'll re-watch this match, since I didn't pay enough attention to it.

Great main event, shitty finish. This sets up HBK / HHH @ RR, but it fucks Kane out of the main event picture which pisses me off.

Great main event, shitty finish. This sets up HBK / HHH @ RR, but it fucks Kane out of the main event picture which pisses me off.

I'd rather have HHH vs. HBK at the Rumble over HHH vs. Kane anyday.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Great main event, shitty finish.  This sets up HBK / HHH @ RR, but it fucks Kane out of the main event picture which pisses me off.

....Stop reminding me!!!!!!

I Think I'll change my name to "Here Comes The Kane" with the subtitle saying "to be held down again"

I'd much rather have Triple H vs. Michaels again than Triple H vs. Kane.

I think Kane was pretty much fucked out of the title picture the moment he went after Booker tonight.

Dames

Kane deserves the slot whether HHH or HBK is the world champion.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Kane deserves the slot whether HHH or HBK is the world champion.

Need I remind everyone all the shit Kanes been booked to do, and he's never reportedly complained about? In the past NINE YEARS!

Dames needs to get SK's slot so people can see a REAL reviewer.

I couldn't agree more. And Dames should be the one doing match descriptions on any or all future EWR games instead of SK.

Always a pleasure to read your work.

Guest Loss

Shawn Michaels looked like he did in his prime and people are complaining that *Kane* isn't in his spot? Wow.

Guest GreatMuta

Maybe there going to use Kane as the "I remember" storyline, could work if they did it right, but it won't happen. HHH vs Kane, while Michaels wins the Royal Rumble is more likely to happen then that.

Guest Choken One

What exactly would Kane remember?

They like Dames pointed out haven't had any history...

So did Kane the Necrophiliac Pyromanaic room next door to Book at the County Jail with Mr. Criminal ?

So did Kane the Necrophiliac Pyromanaic room next door to Book at the County Jail with Mr. Criminal ?

Trying to remember...didn't Booker T and Test win the Tag Team Titles from Kane and Undertaker?

Guest Anglesault

I've GOT IT~!

Kane thinks that Booker's whole "being black thing" is just a way to remind Kane how Kane has a "charred back face"

It's INGENIOUS!

Guest The Midnight Rocking Warrior

I think Dames is a lot better than Scott Keith............. that Hogan-hating, anyone Canadian loving, pain in the ass! Sorry I don't know what came over me

Booker did step on the guy's nuts on the raw before Survivor Series 02 when all the Elimination Chamber wrestlers were doing their finishers to each other.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Booker did step on the guy's nuts on the raw before Survivor Series 02 when all the Elimination Chamber wrestlers were doing their finishers to each other.

We all know how they will set the feud up...

Booker T ate Kanes chicken before his match, and Kane was pissed off.

Dames is the best recapper in the business, bah gawd.

Now, quit fishing for compliments before ya get a big head.

I still say Kane should continue his gimmick of lighting stuff on fire by burning a cross on Booker T's yard.

Not to bad of a review of the show there Dames. As for Kane vs HHH for the Rumble main event to be honest it wouldn't make a whole load of sense at the moment..maybe Batista vs Kane but then you would have to turn Kane face, so a HBK vs HHH match at the rumble makes perfect sense and I think Bischoff actually doing the RIGHT thing and refing the match and making the RIGHT call at the end is something no one expected and made the match even more exciting.