TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yuna_Firerose

Queer Eye for the Fandom Guy [amusing little fic]

He came swishing down the aisle and announced to the passengers, "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

Yep, all gay men are like this.

Yeah, I was about to mention that. I think a regular ol' gay man who met Yuna might want to grind her head into paste.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
You know, you just can't expect a girl obsessed with a gay mans sexuality to be too over.

I guess the pansexual thing is to keep hope alive.....

No, the pansexual thing would be to FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO LOVE EVERYONE REGARDLESS OF GENDER IDENTITY.

He came swishing down the aisle and announced to the passengers, "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

Yeah, I was about to mention that. I think a regular ol' gay man who met Yuna might want to grind her head into paste.

Or anyone (male or female) for that matter.

And all black guys use the "shizzle my nizzle" stuff, too. :rolleyes:

That was a joke in my email. I hated the dumb stereotype too.

Yuna seems like she might be decent person and I don't see why you guys mind she posted this? I mean, what the hell is the big deal?

It wasn't exactly hilarious but I saw nothing wrong with it.

But Yuna? The worst thing you can ever do is let a friend answer for you under your name. It will either look like you have split personalities or it will look like you are hiding behind some fake name.

I'm not saying Ashley isn't real, I'm just saying it makes it worse when you let someone else post under your name in your defense.

No hard feelings or anything on my end. Just do what you do and have fun.

My ex-girlfriend told me that if I wanted to really look attractive, I'd adopt the Metro look.

It didn't last long after that.

Oh, and this is for JMA:

waffle.jpg

Please, have a concrete opinion on SOMETHING.