TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rawknight

More artyness

There's no Wildchild cos I coudln't find a decent pic base for him. My knowledge of black dudes with tied back dreads in their early 20s is limited. Hell the only reason Thugg is Sprewell is that's the only name that came to mind.

There's no Judge cos I've tried before to find a good pic, and there's only one, and it's b/w

If you can find a fitting piccy I'll do a Wildchild banner :)

man with baseball bat = Mark McGwire. There was a debate in chat about who Grand Slam was, and then "short ginger hair... goatee... plays baseball... ohhhhhh he's McGwire"

Actually, Thugg probably looks more like Mark Henry, at least in his face. But thanks for the rub...

Da "likes all the attention he can get" H

hmm... if i'd have known that I'd have used Sapp with dreads (Warren not Bob) I knew Sapp was big, i just didn't know HOW big. I sort of pictured him as Shaq or Tim Duncan sized.

Guest Goodear

I think I prefered the video game representations a bit more than the real life guys. Not that I actually contribute anything myself... cause I'm all about the lazy.

Body wise, he's more like Shaq...cause he's built. Duncan is too thin.

Face wise, he's more like Mark Henry or Sapp.

Da "yeah...and stuff" H

A whoel bunch of standard design banners. I'll do other people when i know what pic bases to use (suggestions people... and YES i will make reasonable aterations like O'Haire's hair colour, John Hairdryeriech's Scarred face and stuff aren't original)

charliematthews.jpg

dacenight.jpg

dannywilliams.jpg

ejirofasaki.jpg

johnduran.jpg

mikevansiclen.jpg

terrencebailey.jpg

thugg.jpg

tomflesher.jpg

vaaiga.jpg

That Eel banner is the greatest damn thing I have ever seen. You have reserved yourself a place in heaven for that one my friend. I am amused and I'm going to put that in my sig tomorrow.

And if you want to do a Frost banner, I always pictured him as Dolph Lundgren from Rocky IV. You'd have to add the chest scar.

Guest Goodear
I still say that regardless of what he says, Ejiro's pic base should be TAKA Michinoku.

I don't know that I ever said anything about it but TAKA is too wirey... Men's Teoh might work out better IMO.

I chose Kaz cos the hair sort of fit the description. Actually I wanted to use Sean Lennon, or at least his head on a wrestler's body but I couldnt' find a pic of him without glasses on.