TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

USC Trojans

What a performance. Hats off to Pete Carroll and Norm Chow and everybody. They kept their heads on even when they got screwed and SMACKED a very good Michigan team. Nobody in the pit of their heart can honestly deny that USC is the best football team in the country(and will continue to be the next 2 years with their youth). :cheers:

Well that remains to be seen if they are the best football team in the country.

You seem to forget that there's a game for the other half of the national title on Sunday. And either of those teams could come out and play 10x better than USC.

You think I'm bias towards OU? You're 10x worse with this USC shit!

Until Sunday passes you have no argument.

Edited by Damaramu

"And either of those teams could come out and play 10x better than LSU.

You think I'm bias towards OU?"

Well...this Freudian Slip would certainly seem to indicate that you are...

You know what the fuck I meant.

OU or LSU could play so good that USC would cry wishing they could be that good. Then what? What will you have to say? You don't know what's going to happen on Sunday. That's why everyone going crazy about USC being the greatest team needs to shut the hell up.

People were saying OU was the best team ever and they went out and got there asses beat. Anyone can be beaten.

However all 3 teams had a very similar season! To say that USC is better based off there season is not only absurd it's just plain stupid, because OU and LSU played the same if not better during there seasons.

So you're saying "Based off of USC's bowl performance they're the best team this season. I don't care if OU or LSU plays better in there game."

*sigh* I knew it. I said Absolutely nothing about OU in this. This was just to congrajulate USC, not to diss OU.

I kinda feel bad for you Dama. :(

I'm talking about you writing off OU AND LSU. You don't know how they're going to play on Sunday and you're already saying USC is better! That's what I'm saying! You're being very ignorant.

"You don't know what's going to happen on Sunday."

It doesn't matter what happens on Sunday.

The #1 team just won there last game. They'll be the #1 team no matter what happens on Sunday.

When the #1 team wins handily over the #4 team...it doesn't matter how the #2 and #3 teams do...their playing for second.

Now you can go on about the biased coaches poll and the biased AP poll...

That'll help prove that you aren't a total Oklahoma homer.

can I change your name to JR?

If it counts, Kotz, I am rooting for LSU. And largely in part to Dama giving me such a hard time for congrajulating USC and "writing off OU.....Oops I mean LSU AND OU". :lol:

The #1 team just won their last game. They'll be the #1 team no matter what happens on Sunday.

When the #1 team wins handily over the #4 team...it doesn't matter how the #2 and #3 teams do...their playing for second.

Hey......guess what? MY REAL NAME IS J.R.!!!!! So I don't know where that insult was supposed to be going.

Yes I'm an OU fan. But you guys are writing off not only OU but LSU. The BCS is the system that was agreed upon. All this bitching needs to stop because it was the system everyone knew they were going to live by. Hell even fucking Pete Carol admitted "Well this is the system that was agreed upon. Can't do much about it!"

So whenever they vote for president and your canidate doesn't win are you going to say "I don't have to listen to his government! He's not my president! I didn't agree on this system!"

Some of you are being very stupid about this. Yes USC is the national champion. But they ARE NOT the undisputed national champion. You know what? YOU GOT YOUR FUCKING TITLE. QUIT CRYING THAT IT'S NOT YOURS ALONE!

I've accepted the fact that OU/LSU will have to share there title. But to say that NEITHER of those teams have a claim to that title......well that's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

The #1 team just won their last game. They'll be the #1 team no matter what happens on Sunday.

Apparently you didn't watch college football in 1997. Because that year what the #2 and 3 teams did mattered plenty when it came to creating a split of the national championship.

What's especially funny about all this "human national champions" nonsense is that the main reason USC is ranked #1 in the polls and not LSU is because they had a better team last season and got a better preseason ranking this year because of it.

If it counts, Kotz, I am rooting for LSU. And largely in part to Dama giving me such a hard time for congrajulating USC and "writing off OU.....Oops I mean LSU AND OU". :lol:

QUIT FLAMEBAITING ME ASSHOLE!

I never said "OU......whoops I mean both teams!" I really do mean both teams. OU and LSU are getting written off like they're nothing and it's bullshit.

You're acting like a bunch of children that don't get their way.

"WAAAH! It's not my system! WAAAH!"

The #1 team just won their last game.  They'll be the #1 team no matter what happens on Sunday.

Apparently you didn't watch college football in 1997. Because that year what the #2 and 3 teams did mattered plenty when it came to creating a split of the national championship.

What's especially funny about all this "human national champions" nonsense is that the main reason USC is ranked #1 in the polls and not LSU is because they had a better team last season and got a better preseason ranking this year because of it.

Was that the year the coaches gave Tom Osborne a national championship as his going-away present?

Anyone wanna create a "OAO Damaramu Whining about Oklahoma Thread" in the Hardcore folder?

Anyways a truly brilliant performance by USC that only a late fumble prevented from being pretty much a perfect game played on their part. Really Michigan didn't play all that bad and they had the ball twice as much but USC was just that damn good.

I wouldn't be complaining if you guys weren't acting like completely brain dead fanboy morons about this.

"USC is #1! No matter what happens on Sunday! Screw both of those teams. May I have another helping of USC cock?"

The #1 team just won their last game.  They'll be the #1 team no matter what happens on Sunday.

Was that the year the coaches gave Tom Osborne a national championship as his going-away present?

Exactly.

"I wouldn't be complaining if you guys weren't acting like completely brain dead fanboy morons about this"

I'm just going to stand back in awe of this piece of irony and let Dama's posting over the last month in this folder complete the joke.

Dama, the less you whine NOW the less its going to feel embarrassing when LSU beats the spit outta OU.

I don't care if LSU beats the spit out of Oklahoma. Why? Because if they do that then they DESERVE to be called the National Champion. But since everyone is so hard into this "BCS is unfair! Fuck the Sugar Bowl!" bullshit they aren't going to get there credit. Why? Because everyone can't just fucking sit back and go "Well we have two national champions. Two teams were that good." No you have to go "USC #1! WHOOO! They're the best! Despite the fact that they lost to an unranked team in the season while OU and LSU both lost to ranked teams!"