TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

USC Trojans

Dama is just a whiner. Thats it. I don't see Teke184 on here whining how LSU's loss to Florida was a fluke. Just be humble and accept it when your team simply isn't the best. People will respect you more.

Umm.......no. Now you've proven that you're an idiot. You can't refute my points. At all. So you come up and insult me. Good job.

Just noticed...Oklahoma's season high in points allowed was 35. Otherwise it was 28 and below w/ 1 SO. USC allowed 34 and 32 points, otherwise 28 and below w/ 2 SO's. LSU's the most dangerous defensively as they allowed a season high 24 points, everything else was 19 or below w/ 0 SO's.

Disregarding all this OU vs. everyone stuff, I haven't heard one argument all year to support USC being ahead of LSU other than "they started higher in the pre-season polls and the voters won't let a team pass another one as long as both keep winning".

Also, these sportswriters who are talking about changing their votes from LSU to USC before the Sugar Bowl is even played are pathetic. Some of them have even admitted they are only doing it to play politics with the BCS, which IMO should cost them their votes in the future.

I never said OU was bad. I just said USC and LSU are both better.

And you have yet to give me a good solid reason why they are better aside from "OU got beat by K-State." which I've already destroyed.

I'm still waiting for you to come up with something valid besides an insult.

Give us statistics or something besides the Conference Title game and we might give your view a glance but if you're just gonna insult and dance around the issue then just admit that you're wrong.

An insult is all the trouble your worth Dama. :lol:

Great job with the insult and flamebaiting there buddy. You've basically admitted that you're wrong. Thank you.

And you have yet to give me a good solid reason why they are better aside from "OU got beat by K-State." which I've already destroyed.

Wait wait wait you destroyed what now?

I didn't read the last page since it seemed to be back and forth bitching between you and anklelock, but you can not destroy that point. You can disagree and bring up valid points as to why that shouldn't matter. But there is no way in hell you can "destroy" the arguement that OU went out and got blown the fuck out in their biggest game of the year.

And you wonder why people don't take your football opinion seriously.

And Dama, you still haven't given me a reason why OU is better than USC. Playing in a tougher conference(which is questionable considering the Big XII is getting beaten by the Pac Ten in the bowl season) isn't gonna cut it. USC proved they can beat great teams when they destroyed Michigan last night. If OU wins the Sugar Bowl then they deserve to share the Title with USC. But they are not better.

Wait wait wait you destroyed what now?

I didn't read the last page since it seemed to be back and forth bitching between you and anklelock, but you can not destroy that point. You can disagree and bring up valid points as to why that shouldn't matter. But there is no way in hell you can "destroy" the arguement that OU went out and got blown the fuck out in their biggest game of the year.

And you wonder why people don't take your football opinion seriously.

I've destroyed ANKLELOCK's one and only argument basically. I've admitted that yes they did get beat badly. However I have still brought up points as to why that shouldn't be such a big factor. And what can ANKLELOCK come up with? Nothing. Nothing at all.

And Dama, you still haven't given me a reason why OU is better than USC. Playing in a tougher conference(which is questionable considering the Big XII is getting beaten by the Pac Ten in the bowl season) isn't gonna cut it. USC proved they can beat great teams when they destroyed Michigan last night. If OU wins the Sugar Bowl then they deserve to share the Title with USC. But they are not better.

Umm.....yes I have given you a reason.

Look at their numbers. They played better football than USC. They scored more points, didn't allow as many points scored on them, and held there opponents to less yards. And they did it while playing BETTER teams than USC. We've been through this. Because you can't read and all you can see coming from me is "OU ROOLZ!" is your fault.

Anklelock, OU has scored more points per victory and has faced more ranked teams in their schedule...what else can we say to prove they are better then USC? Also you can't base everything on one game as I've stated before because then it gives every other game no value at all.

And if we're going around basing it on just one game then OU is still the better team because they lost to a ranked team while USC lost to an unranked team.

So let me get this straight.

YOU HONEST TO GOD THINK OU IS ACTUALLY BETTER THAN USC??

GIVE ME A REASON ASIDE FROM ONE GAME WHY THEY ARE NOT BETTER THAN USC.

To pull the same trick on you...USC lost to California by 3! Arizona beat California by 28, does that make Arizona the better team? No...same goes for what you just said. It just can't be compared

Um Cal beat Arizona by 28, got that backwards. Yes but your right these comparissons can go so far.

Hell to take this shit deeper Cal lost to Kansas State in Kansas City, the site of the Big XII title game, by 14 in the season opener. Oklahoma lost on the same field to the same team by 28. Again doesn't necesarrily mean anything.

Also USC's loss to Cal as has been mentioned was in triple overtime by three points on the road. If USC gets one more break in that game we're probably not even having this conversation.

Oklahoma lost to a 11-3(Currently ranked #8 team) in the conferent title game no less...whereas USC lost to a 7-6 California team even if it was in Triple OT, it still counts as a loss

Dama, I don't mean to make you mad, but your newness to College Football is showing again.

You CANNOT make comparisons based on average margin of victory because some teams keep their starters in longer than others. OU had their starters in when the game was 70 points against Texas A&M.

Yards allowed is the same thing.

Dama, I don't mean to make you mad, but your newness to College Football is showing again.

You CANNOT make comparisons based on average margin of victory because some teams keep their starters in longer than others. OU had their starters in when the game was 70 points against Texas A&M.

Yards allowed is the same thing.

But you still haven't given me a good reason why USC is better. And I'm waiting.

This argument is hopeless. Your more biased against OU than I am for them. Me and HarleyQuinn have given you plenty of good reasons and all you can do is insult me.

I don't know for a fact why USC is better than OU. Its just that I have seen both teams plenty of times and it is my honest, unbiased opinion.

You can't give me a reason why OU is better than USC other than stats which mean NOTHING in college.

Remember last year?

Ohio State won games by the hair of their teeth against bad teams and still beat an underfeated and seemingly invincible Miami team.

Or was that just a fluke too?

Guest Deebo

What the fuck does statistics matter? Stastically OU is probably better than K-State in every area, yet K-State whooped their ass. So how does OU being statistically better than USC make OU better?

Using statistics to say a team is better is like saying USC is better than Oklahoma because Oklahoma got destroyed by K-State, who is getting killed by Ohio State, who got beat by Michigan, who got beat by USC.

Statistics are all about who a team plays week in and week out during the season.

I don't know for a fact why USC is better than OU. Its just that I have seen both teams plenty of times and it is my honest, unbiased opinion.

You can't give me a reason why OU is better than USC other than stats which mean NOTHING in college.

Remember last year?

Ohio State won games by the hair of their teeth against bad teams and still beat an underfeated and seemingly invincible Miami team.

Or was that just a fluke too?

Ok then I'll give you this.

Based on the way the team plays against quality opponents OU is a better team than USC. They do just about everything better than USC.

And I am not saying this because I am biased. I am saying this because I have seen both teams play and OU just plain plays better football.

And if you come back and accuse me of being biased then I can say the same thing about you. You've proven to have a bias against OU.

Wait you've seen both teams play plenty? Umm........you just said that the Michigan game was the first time you've seen USC play. And you act like you've only seen OU play in the Big XII title game.