TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

Since Benoit is #1.....

I'm thinking that if they're booking Benoit to win the match, they'll make his Rumble run start against a challenging hoss opponent. With that in mind, I'm guessing either Batista or Mark Henry will draw #2 in the Rumble match.

If he's not going to win, however, I wouldn't be surprised to see Flair enter at #2 (just so announcers can reference his legendary run in 1992 as #3).

Guest Salacious Crumb
I'm thinking that if they're booking Benoit to win the match, they'll make his Rumble run start against a challenging hoss opponent. With that in mind, I'm guessing either Batista or Mark Henry will draw #2 in the Rumble match.

If he's not going to win, however, I wouldn't be surprised to see Flair enter at #2 (just so announcers can reference his legendary run in 1992 as #3).

Vince has too big a hard on for Batista and Henry to make them a sacrificial lamb to Benoit. Look for someone like Mysterio, Ultimo, Hurricane or Richards to take the fall for Benoit.

Guest BDC
Big Show if he's not in a US title match.

That's crazy talk there son. You know he doesn't defend that title!

Guest Salacious Crumb

I think if we're really lucky, he might make his first defense at Mania.

Guest FrigidSoul

I think if we're really lucky, he might make his first defense at Mania.

Just to clarify a bit more I think Mad Dog means WM 22

I'd *LOVE* to see...

#2 Angle

That would make the opening minutes of the Rumble decidedly not boring.

Flair #2 would own too, or in the unlikely event HBK isn't fighting HHH at the Rumble, that would be a good choice as well.

Not a hoss, but a great worker will get #2.

Since its WWE its gonna be pretty dumb about it most likely this will be how the rumble could be booked. Since Beniot is number 1, I got a feelin the FBI could be 2, 3, and 4. Just to make it look Heyman was going to make sure Beniot wasn't going to win the Rumble.

I'm guessing someone from SD, a heel, not too hoss-like, a decent worker but mid card and without a current storyline.

Er, Rhyno?

Since its WWE its gonna be pretty dumb about it most likely this will be how the rumble could be booked. Since Beniot is number 1, I got a feelin the FBI could be 2, 3, and 4. Just to make it look Heyman was going to make sure Beniot wasn't going to win the Rumble.

I would really like that storyline though. Provided they don't eliminate him.

Guest Loss

Let Jericho draw #2 again this year as punishment from Bischoff or something and let them do the Shawn/Davey Boy thing throughout the match. If Benoit is going to be going to RAW to get the title shot, he'll need an opponent if he wins the title. There you go.

Guest FrigidSoul

I'm just more interested in who the surprise entries will be.

Scott Hall coming in would own...more than likely we will get another Honkey Tonk appearance and Stevie Ray who eliminates Booker-T. God knows Stevie Ray is Raw material.

They'd not have numbers one through four all from SD!.

They'd not have numbers one through four all from SD!.

Why not? There are no rules in the land of WWE...

Guest FrigidSoul

oh, and to answer the question of who the second entrant will be...one word, 2 syllables...BradShaw

Zach Gowan.

Because then we could get JR and the King talking through the whole match about how he'll never lose since both feet can't touch the floor.

:lol:

Guest Besus

Think people!

Shane Mcmahon

Seriously one of the members in F.B.I. or A-Train.