TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

You need to ban.....

There is a poster here who deserves to be banned for the sheer fact that it will be a mercy killing. That poster is CWM. The alcoholic loser that is David Akeroyd is a shell of his former self. He has openly admitted to me that he has wanted to leave for quite a while, so you are actually doing him a favor.

He has been just plain awful since quitting drinking. We all know he'll fall off the wagaon eventually but we can't wait that long. The man is pathetic. Today he whined about a family friend dying, obviousy to get sympathy from the rest of the board. Big deal. The person probably shot themself so they wouldn't have to deal with him anymore. I've spent hours listening to him and whine about his life and let me tell you...I wanted to shoot myself too.

Ban him. You will be doing this board and David himself a great service.

Guest SP-1

I think Plex is trying to go out with a bang.

I hope the gun explodes in his hand.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

This is not a swerve. I wouldn't be involved in something like this.

every swerve I have ever taken part in involved about 30 people. I know nothing about why this is happening. And I'm starting to get really angry.

I really don't need this shit anymore. I've been here since Day 1 and this is just too much BS to take. Fuck Steve.

Guest FrigidSoul
Well I guess someone needs to do some detective work. Where's AlfDogg?

Busy watching the Pacers?

Guest Bottled Black

So basically what you're saying is ban the guy because he sobered up and now his posts aren't up to yiour standards? :huh:

There is a poster here who deserves to be banned for the sheer fact that it will be a mercy killing. That poster is CWM. The alcoholic loser that is David Akeroyd is a shell of his former self. He has openly admitted to me that he has wanted to leave for quite a while, so you are actually doing him a favor.

He has been just plain awful since quitting drinking. We all know he'll fall off the wagaon eventually but we can't wait that long. The man is pathetic. Today he whined about a family friend dying, obviousy to get sympathy from the rest of the board. Big deal. The person probably shot themself so they wouldn't have to deal with him anymore. I've spent hours listening to him and whine about his life and let me tell you...I wanted to shoot myself too.

CWM drunk OR sober > you

Guest cobainwasmurdered

CWM drunk OR sober > you

uh...thanks. But that really doesn't take much.

Guest Skironox

I surfed on this board for a while. Not exactly on topic, but kind of similar sounding.

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

This board drew number 30 in this years Royal Rumble

One time I was out at the lake playing horshoe's and this big guy walked up and was like "Hey man can I play with you." and I was like "Sure." We hit it off and had a few beers and then sung songs by the campfire. When I asked the mysterious stranger his name he said "TheSmartMarks MB".....I'll never forget that day. It was my first(and only) homosexual experience............*sigh*

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
One time I was out at the lake playing horshoe's and this big guy walked up and was like "Hey man can I play with you." and I was like "Sure." We hit it off and had a few beers and then sung songs by the campfire. When I asked the mysterious stranger his name he said "TheSmartMarks MB".....I'll never forget that day. It was my first(and only) homosexual experience............*sigh*

Hilarious. That just snuffed my attempt at a funny line.

Well I guess someone needs to do some detective work. Where's AlfDogg?

...masterbating with dryer lint?

I gotta try this.