TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest reshad974

Chris Benoit will win the World title soon

Guest reshad974

yeah I talked to my "insider source" Raymond Rougeau yesterday (he works for WWE Canada)and he told me that Chris Benoit is set to win the World Heavyweight Title in the first quarter of 2004. It's not necessarily the Raw World Title because in his mouth, World Title means the biggest title to hold. So it could either be the Raw World Title or the Smackdown WWE Title.

BTW, if you're interested, I would interview him and try to get some relevant information from him. So let me know....

Guest Loss

If what you say is true, you're posting this here is surely jeopardizing his job. That isn't very nice.

He did it a while back and the man still has a job.

Plus 95% of us wouldn't believe him anyway and Crippler winning a World title does seem obvious.

Just say "take it with a grain of salt" and his job is fine.

Well from what I've read, the whole plan was to have Benoit win the title at a PPV in Edmonton (most likely Backlash). However, WWE is apparently no longer holding the event in Edmonton so Benoit's chances just went down a bit.

I wouldnt take this new information as gospel. Especially coming from RAY ROUGEAU's buddy. Jesus, its not like they tell anyone in WWE Canada whats going on anyways.

Carl DeMarco is still my hero though.

Wasn't the reason that the plans for giving Luger the title in '94 were scrapped was because he leaked out the information early? I'd be pretty surprised if actual information like that would be spread nowadays.

Guest Loss

That was a little different though, considering the story was on the front page of the NEW YORK POST, not just a small mention on an Internet board.

As an aside, I've often wondered if Benoit has any heat with the Rougeaus for the incident between Dynamite Kid and Jacques.

Guest Loss

Possibly, but I doubt it. Benoit seems to be far more even tempered than Dynamite was.

Guest PowerPB13

Considering Vince hates Canada, I'll believe it when I see it.

-Patrick

GCW Champion Nikki Strychnine...more of a champion than Triple H will ever be

gcwtvnov38.jpg

Guest Bottled Black
As an aside, I've often wondered if Benoit has any heat with the Rougeaus for the incident between Dynamite Kid and Jacques.

Pardon my ignorance yet again, but What incident?

Pardon my ignorance yet again, but What incident?

Found this somewhere:

I understand there was some serious heat between you and The Fabulous Rougeaus, Jacques and Raymond Rougeau. How did that come about?

There was, yeah. It all began on a card in Ohio. I had a bad name at that time and, before their match, the Rougeaus went up to Curt Hennig and asked him to watch their clothes. Curt said, 'No problem,' or something like that.

Anyway, while they were in the ring, Curt cut up their clothes - which was alright; I've done that many times. When they came bacl to the dressing room, Curt was sat on the toilet, which was his alibi. He said that he didn't know anything about their clothes being cut up, and, naturally, the Rougeaus blamed me.

So, they called Vince McMahon up and said something like, 'Dynamite's gone too far this time.' The next day, we were in Miami and I think it was Curt who told me the Rougeaus had been talking to Vince McMahon and had accused me of cutting their stuff up. So, I walked straight into their dressing room and slapped Jacques right in the fucking mouth. He tried to leg-dive me but, when he did that, I put my arms around his waist and took him down and pinned him to the floor. Then Raymond came over and said, 'Leave him alone. He's had enough.' I said, 'Excuse me, this is none of your business.' And he said, 'Well, I'm making it my business.' So I knocked Raymond out.

A week or two later, we were doing television in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and, as usual, I was the last one out of the canteen. So, I'm walking down the corridor and Jacques was on one side and Raymond was on the other, talking to Pat Patterson. And I thought to myself, they're not going to do me in while Patterson's there. Anyway, I'm going down the corridor with a cup of coffee in one hand and a cigarette in the other, and - bang! - Jacques hit me and knocked four of my teeth out. Well, he was wearing a bloody knuckle duster, wasn't he?

In the end, Vince McMahon got involved. Jacques agreed to pay my dental bill and that was the end of that.

Guest reshad974

Of course raymond allows me to post this information. don't worry, that won't jeopardize its job at all.

he knows this kind of stuff because he's in charge to book venues for WWE shows in Canada.

anyway if you don't believe me, it's up to you but just this topic first.....

old post about ray rougeau

I remember reading that in his book.

Damn, I forgot how good his book was. WWE wishes they could have someone write a book like that. The only good book the WWE has released under their name was Foley's and Blassies. Other than that, they all sucked.

SCSA especially sucked, I wish he talked about his WCW days more.

I remember reading that in his book.

Damn, I forgot how good his book was. WWE wishes they could have someone write a book like that. The only good book the WWE has released under their name was Foley's and Blassies. Other than that, they all sucked.

SCSA especially sucked, I wish he talked about his WCW days more.

Dynamite's book is the best wrestling book ever written, period.

That was a little different though, considering the story was on the front page of the NEW YORK POST, not just a small mention on an Internet board.

I don't want to come across as dumb but was it? Does anyone have a picture of it?

As for the Dynamite Kid story I remember him telling it in a interview with Power Slam.

Guest BANKYWOOD
How can anyone believe what a guy says when his source is... RAY.... FUCKING.....ROUGEAU!?

Ray Rougeau was pretty fucking awesome back in the day, so be nice.

I was just talking to my buddy, Rene Goulet, he says that Rob Van Dam is scheduled to win the raw brand title from HHH at the april ppv ;)

From Scott Keith's blog:

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Backlash!

Yes! On Byte This, they apparently announced that Backlash would officially be coming to Edmonton, and RAW in Calgary the next night. Road trip 2004!

Foley's was good because, he, you know, actually wrote it. Austin probably talked a lot about his WCW days, but the ghostwriter and WWE editors didn't want them in there.

From Scott Keith's blog:

Backlash!

Yes! On Byte This, they apparently announced that Backlash would officially be coming to Edmonton, and RAW in Calgary the next night. Road trip 2004!

I hope to God Benoit wins the title at Backlash. I'll definetly be at Raw the next night as the Calgary crowd will most likely give him a monstrous ovation.

Edited by Angle is God

Guest Anglesault
From Scott Keith's blog:

Backlash!

I hope to God Benoit wins the title at Backlash. I'll definetly be at Raw the next night as the Calgary crowd will most likely give him a monstrous ovation.

Wrestlers don't win in their hometowns.