TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheex Incarnate

This is horrible news

Don't count on the DVD for Vol. 1 being released on the scheduled date of Feb. 3, its being pushed back to at least march (but more than likely april) to coincide with the release of Vol. 2, which is also getting moved back from Feb. 20 to perhaps a Cannes premier........FUCK! GOD DAMNIT!

-Cheex

Guest El Satanico

Overreact a tad did we? Don't say such terms unless it's truly horrible news.

So the movie may be pushed back a few months, it's not the end of the world. You must have patience my young Jedi.

Don't tell me you're seriously planning on buying the DVD for part one. You will end up buying Kill Bill at least 3 times. Part one, Part two and the movie edited back together.

Yes, it is a little bit of a melodramatic title. I saw it first and thought that some great actor/actress/director had died in some terrible accident.

I am greatly relieved. This news does not bother me.

Overreact a tad did we? Don't say such terms unless it's truly horrible news.

So the movie may be pushed back a few months, it's not the end of the world. You must have patience my young Jedi.

Don't tell me you're seriously planning on buying the DVD for part one. You will end up buying Kill Bill at least 3 times. Part one, Part two and the movie edited back together.

You're back. Good.

Guest OctoberBlood

I'm looking forward to buying a neat looking 2 piece Kill Bill dvd set then. :wub:

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Uma Thurman Vs. Thomas Jane...

Variety has confirmed that Miramax has moved the Quentin Tarantino sequel Kill Bill: Vol. 2 from February 20 to April 16. In a clever move, Disney has already moved its Lindsay Lohan romantic comedy Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen into the Feb. 20 spot.

The trade adds that it is also still undecided whether Kill Bill: Vol. 2 will travel to the Cannes Festival. No clear reason has surfaced for moving the sequel, but a later date will allow time to bring Kill Bill: Vol. 1 to DVD. It's expected to hit video shelves on April 13.

Also scheduled for April 16 are Universal's Nia Vardalos and Toni Collette-starrer Connie and Carla and comic book adaptation The Punisher.

That's a bummer and all, but hopefully this means I'll be better able to afford the dvd and movie ticket in april (cuz I know I am sure poor this month).