TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yuna_Firerose

Final Fantasy 12 artwork of two main charas

ff12art002.jpg

.....That's a skirt? I'd consider on the 'uck' level with Rikku's. They're getting too Britney and Christina for my tastes.

ff12001.jpg

They're including a stripper in the game? Oh...wait...that's a guy. *blink* So it's a male stripper? Oh...uh.........what the hell?? Compared to that, Squall and Tidus are the manliest characters. Even I have to say that's too much girlishness.

More screencaps here: http://rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff12/ff12.html

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

... ... Compared to that bottom pic, LINK is manlier. And he's a pretend-elf boy with a fairy.

The graphics look stunning, but the main character....is that a guy or a girl?? They just get more and more androgenous don't they?

Top pic is a chick, bottom is the guy. Now, I love bishies as much as the next bishie-loving gal, but, seriously...there has to be a line drawn somewhere.

And, according to OPM, Vaan [male chara's name] was actually more feminine-looking previously, but it was changed. His personality, also according to OPM, will be boyish and care-free about the politics of the two kindgoms. Tidus was like that, as was Zidane. What, no more angsting? Pfft.

Of course, those details are extremely sketchy, but OPM mentioned something I found amusing: Since FF 11 is online, and FF X-2 was a sequel, 12 would be the first 'normal' FF since X. Also, OPM mentioned that the two leads wouldn't fall in love with each other, or something. Gee, I wonder why...

I see nothing but red X action here

Pssst......click on the link.

Pssst....kiss my ass

Even going to the site, the pics didn't work

Anyways, if those are the same/similar pics to what was posted here two months ago (and that I've seen in magazines since), then it's nothing new to me. I'll just restate my point about how odd it is that they look the same as previous characters (you know which ones)

Guest SP-1

Meh. I'm waiting for the FF7 movie. Cloud outshines those who came after, and I never even beat the game.

I just can't summon the energy to say what is truly on my mind, but we are just seeing the continuation of a trend.

My roommate is jonesing for the FF& movie, hard... It looks good, but to me, there is something missing. I have yet to figure it out.

My roommate is jonesing for the FF& movie, hard... It looks good, but to me, there is something missing. I have yet to figure it out.

Barret, Tifa, Cait Sith, Vincent, Red XII, Yuffie and Cid? :lol:

Man, I can't contain my joy at seeing more Tetsuya Nomura character designs. ;)

Almost as a rule I hate bishie crap, although I appreciate Ayami Kojima's awesome art more than Nomura's dull, lifeless junk, despite her bishie-love.

Some early details I read about the actual game sound promising. Except of course, that I know deep down this is a nu sk00L game and hence will likely suck.

Still, at least it's not FFXI, I game I couldn't care about less if I tried.

Man, I can't contain my joy at seeing more Tetsuya Nomura character designs. ;)

Almost as a rule I hate bishie crap, although I appreciate Ayami Kojima's awesome art more than Nomura's dull, lifeless junk, despite her bishie-love.

Some early details I read about the actual game sound promising. Except of course, that I know deep down this is a nu sk00L game and hence will likely suck.

Still, at least it's not FFXI, I game I couldn't care about less if I tried.

Hey FFXI is actually pretty fun.