TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

ROOMIES~! Episode One

(Opening Credits)

(Theme Song: “School Days” by AC/DC covered by College Marching Band)

(names that may confuse people)

Jon ------ JSYK

Spoon --- Kotzenjunge

James --- ZsasZ

JR ------- Damaramu

Harlan --- SpiderPoet

Josh ------ MrRant

Unknown stoner – caboose

(Scene: Fade into shot outside a resident hall at Trent University, Tim and his father unpack various things from the back of a rusted 87 Chevrolet. The car radio is picking up the college station.)

DJ Inc: It’s that time of year again…(bell rings) CLASS TIME! All you freshman better listen to some good music or you will be sorry! But if you live in the dorms, you already ARE sorry!

(DJ Inc laughs as Tim’s father slams the car door, thus cutting off the laughter. He turns to Tim, laughing as well.)

Tim’s Father: I cannot believe it’s finally time for my boy’s first day at college!

(His father pats Tim on the back and ruffles his hair, causing Tim to grumble)

Tim: Dad…that is so cliché. If a camera were on us right now half the world would boo.

(Tim and his father look at the camera momentarily before continuing their conversation)

Tim’s Father: I know, son…but can’t I be happy for you…you’ve finally made it after 12 long years.

Tim: Well I would have done it 12 years ago but Trent only accepted preschoolers up until 1965…

(Tim smirks and pulls a backpack on his back and grabs what luggage he can.)

Tim’s Father: Need any help with that? I don’t have to go…

Tim: I’m fine…just leave it here…if I don’t make it back then at least the homeless will be happy.

Tim’s Father: Well…then I guess this is goodbye till the holidays…call me in a few days and let me know how you are doing, okay?

Tim: Nah…I was going to let you suffer for a few weeks before sending you a bloody postcard…

(Tim laughs, and his father pretends he doesn’t hear a word as he climbs into the Chevy and shuts the door)

Tim’s Father (from inside the car): A few days…call….remember!

Tim: Alright, Dad!

(Tim waves as his father pulls away, leaving him on the curb holding what was left of his luggage.)

Tim’s Voiceover, a la “The Wonder Years”: When Dad disappeared around the street, it finally hit me. I was on my own. After 18 years of cohabitation with my parents, I was finally my own man. The thought came to me that the next four yea…

(Tim’s line of thought is broken when someone starts poking him.)

Tim: Wha, whoa. Stop it!

Stranger: Hey man, are you all right? You were just standing there with a glazed look on your face. You’re lips were sorta moving, too. Hey, can I ask you question?

(The stranger moves in closer, to whisper in Tim’s ear)

Stranger: What ‘chu smoking, man? You got any for a fellow classmate?

Tim: Um, nothing. I’m not high.

(The stranger turns and signals to his friend, who is looking up toward the sun)

Tim: What’s with him?

Stranger: Oh…that’s my buddy…he wants to fly. We all just call him ‘Spaceman’…what’s your name?

Tim: Oh…the name’s Tim. Hey…do you guys think you could grab some of this stuff and help me out?

Stranger: Oh, um. I gotta be… somewhere right now. Later man.

(The Stranger and Spaceman amble away. Tim quietly stews as he ponders how he’ll move all of his possessions into the building.)

(Fade Out)

(Scene: Third Floor. Tim has made his way to his floor and getting his first look at some of the people he will be living near. As he walks down the hall, suddenly Rando shoots from a doorway and rushes up to him.)

Rando: Hey man…you got a stopwatch? Huh? Do ya?

Tim: Uhhh…no…

Rando: Awwww, shucks. Some other time then!

(Rando rushes off and down the stairs at the end of the hall. From behind Tim comes Harlan, walking toward the room Rando just left…holding a small squirrel. Harlan looks to Tim.)

Harlan: Don’t mind him.

(Harlan keeps walking. It is unclear whether Harlan was speaking to Tim about Rando or to the squirrel about Tim. Tim shakes his head for a moment and heads to his room.)

(Cut to Scene: Room 318, Coby is busy unpacking various items….CDs, Videos, and posters. Coby takes a moment to pin a Nirvana poster on the wall beside the closet. Suddenly the door room flies open and Tim walks in, balancing all of his luggage with artful skill.)

Tim (from under the luggage): Is anyone in here?

Coby: Yeah, hold on…

(Coby finishes putting up the poster and jumps down, removing the top piece of luggage from the stack. Coby and Tim lock eyes for a moment, then slowly they begin to back away from each other)

Coby and Tim(together/repeated): No…no….no……….no…..

(Coby and Tim both back up, until Coby is against the far wall and Tim is in the hallway. Tim looks up at the room number)

Tim: Room 318?

Coby: Yep.

Tim (depressed): Lovely…

(Coby, seeing Tim’s depression, laughs out loud and rushes across the room)

Coby: Come on, Timmy boy! You didn’t think just because we graduated a few months ago that the fun would end…did you?

(Coby grabs some of Tim’s luggage and tosses it onto one of the empty beds)

Coby: We’re gonna have some fun!

(Tim stares in awe as Coby returns to his unpacking. After a moment, Coby notices Tim has yet to move)

Coby: Hey…you think I want to be stuck with you? Ha! Ha Ha! Now get unpacked…you keep staring at me like I’m naked or something. It’s only two o’clock…nudity is after ten!

(Tim drops the rest of his luggage in shock)

Coby: I’m just screwing with you, Timmy…now get a-moving…the RA will be around any time and I don’t want to have to explain your behavior. I’m no psychology major…

(Tim is finally able to speak)

Tim: That’s good…ya know…you can’t understand what you don’t possess…

Coby: Hey…I can’t be that stupid…this school did accept BOTH of us…

(Coby winks and goes back to unpacking. Tim sighs to himself and begins the process himself.)

(Time lapse: 20 minutes or so go by as Tim and Coby are seen unpacking their stuff in super-fast motion, some small fights break out during the speedy montage)

(Scene: Room 318, now fully functionable as living quarters. Both Tim and Coby have unpacked. Suddenly a noise comes from the hallway)

Unknown: AHHHHHHHH!

(Tim and Coby jump up and rush out in the hall, along with some of the other residents, just in time to see a kid rushing down the hall and down the stairs, carrying all of his luggage. Another scream is heard before a loud crashing sound, as the kid has fallen down the stairs. The doorway from which he came remains open as Josh, the other resident, appears…holding an inkpad. The others stare at him.)

Josh: What? I asked him to give me his fingerprints and a urine sample and he just bolted down the hall.

(Josh walks back into the room and shuts the door, leaving the other residents to stare at each other in shock. Tim and Coby notice three of their high school friends…Spoon, James, and Jon)

Tim: Spoon!

Coby: Jon! James! You all stuck here too?

Jon: Yeah…my roommate is some wacko from Oklahoma…

(Jon’s roommate appears at the door, a smile on his face…which is pretty strange looking for a guy that is 6’4” and over 200 lbs)

JR: I heard my name.

Tim: Nice to meet you.

(JR rubs his head and walks back inside the room. James smirks.)

James: That’s quite the roommate.

Spoon: Oh? Are you saying I’m not?

James: Sort of… you do suck.

Spoon: Shut your face…

Coby: Would you two stop…me and Timmy here are getting along fine… come on Timmy…let’s go make some popcorn!

(Tim sighs and follows Coby back into the room, leaving the other three alone in the hallway)

James: I bet that pairing won’t last three days…

Jon: You’re on!

James: What? You betting me something?

Jon: Sure, punk…if they don’t make it three days…I’ll give you 100 bucks…but if they make it…

(Jon pauses)

James: Yeah…what?

Jon: If they make it…you have to room with the big guy.

(Jon points into his room)

James: Sureeeeee…that’ll be fine.

(James gets an evil glint in his eye, causing Jon to interrupt)

Jon: You aren’t allowed to help them split up either!

(James looks defeated)

James: Grrr…alright, fine…but you can’t be helping them either!

Jon: Deal.

(Jon and James shake hands and walk away from each other. Jon heads toward his room and James for the stairwell …leaving Spoon in the middle of the hall.)

(long pause)

Spoon: Hey wait…did you just bet ME!?

(Spoon takes off behind James, catching him on the stairwell…before Spoon and re-ask the question, a loud booming voice is heard from the hallway.)

Abobo: ABOBO ROOM WITH YOU!

(A long scream from Josh is heard.)

(Fade Out To Commercial)

(Scene: Frankie the janitor is seen pushing his little cart down the third floor towards his little closet. Frankie opens the door and walks inside, disappearing momentarily. The scene backs away to show James watching through a crack in his door. As Frankie leaves, James checks the hallway to make sure it is clear and walks toward the door. James pulls a credit card from his pocket and after a moment of messing with the door, the bolt slides over and James is able to get into the janitor’s closet. The door closes and a few moments later James emerges with the janitor’s extra set of keys. James smiles devilishly as the scene fades out.)

(Scene: Room 318. Tim is preparing to head out to class, Coby is laying in bed.)

Tim: I have a package coming from home…leave it on my bed if it arrives.

Coby (tired): Okay, man…but I’m heading out to get some lunch in about a half hour.

(Coby’s head hits the pillow again and Tim heads out the door.)

(Scene: The hallway….30 minutes later. A delivery man stops at Room 318 and knocks. After a moment, Coby answers and accepts the package. James steps out of his room just in time to see Coby shut the door and the delivery man walk away. James waits a moment and heads to Coby’s door. He knocks and Coby answers, jacket in hand.)

James (acting startled): Hey, is Tim here?

Coby: Nah…he had class.

James: Oh…where are you going?

Coby: Lunchtime, man…you can tag along if you want.

James: Nah…I was just hoping Tim was around. I saw him over the summer but never got a chance to really say hello.

Coby: Well he’ll be back in about an hour or so. You can talk to him then.

James: I will. Have a good lunch, ya wackjob.

(James smiles and Coby walks away and down the hall. As Coby disappears from sight, James turns his attention to the now closed door of Tim and Coby’s room. James pulls the keys from his pocket and flips to the key marked “318”, and then unlocks the door in short order.

Inside the room, James sees the package on the bed and smiles. He picks it up and walks out with it, closing the door behind him.)

(Fade Out)

(Scene: Fade In to Coby returning from his lunch. He enters the room and sees Tim watching TV.)

Coby: Hey, man…get your package?

Tim: Uh…no.

Coby: Well I set it on your bed.

Tim: It wasn’t here when I walked in.

Coby: WHAT? Yes it was…I put it right there where you are sitting!

Tim: Are you calling me a liar? I came in and just sat down and started watching TV. I just assumed it hadn’t arrived yet.

Coby: But I got it…and I set it down right there!

Tim: You must have been dreaming there, sleepyhead.

Coby: No…you must have just misplaced it and forgotten about it.

Tim: I would not misplace OR forget about that package…it’s important, man!

Coby: You had to…I set it down right where you are sitting right now!

(Coby pushes Tim almost off the bed.)

Coby: Did you sit on it?

Tim: Sit on it? What kind of box was it?

Coby: a long cardboard one…

Tim: Exactly! I would notice if I sat on it! Now where is it!

Coby: I don’t know! It was right there!

Tim: Are you messing with me?

Coby: I was about to ask you the same thing!

(The two continue to argue back and forth as the scene fades to James, sitting with his door opened, listening intently and chuckling. From behind him, Spoon walks up in a towel (female whistle).)

Spoon: What are you laughing at?

James (startled): What? Oh…nothing.

(Spoon hears the arguing across the way, and it’s loud.)

Coby (from room, screaming): I didn’t lose your package!

Tim (from room, screaming): You’d be losing yours right now if Rando hadn’t borrowed my knife!

(James laughs again, and Spoon looks down at him, finally noticing the package he is holding.)

Spoon: Is that his package!?

James (guilty): uhhhhh….noooooo…(quickly)now leave me alone!

Spoon: It is…give it to me!

James: Screw you!

(Spoon pulls the package away from James and walks out the door, moving toward the fighting in Room 318. Spoon (still in towel) knocks on the door and the fighting slows. Tim opens the door.)

Tim: WHAT?!

Spoon: Yo…I heard you yelling. Here…

(Spoon hands over the package)

Spoon: It must have gotten delivered to my room by mistake.

(Tim grabs the package and walks inside, shutting the door. His voice can still be lightly heard telling Coby that he indeed must have lost his marbles cause the package was delivered down the hall. Spoon turns back to James, who is looking innocent.)

Spoon: Don’t look so innocent…you aren’t going to win.

James: Says who?

Spoon: Me!

James: What do you care…this is between me and Jon.

Spoon: What? You bet ME!

James: So? You are barely worth a hundred bucks anyway. Now get out of the hall looking like that…you might scare away the tourists…

(James reaches out and pulls the towel off of Spoon as he shuts the door. The scene cuts to black and Spoon can be heard yelling before it slowly fades.)

Spoon: OPEN UP! OPEN THIS DOOR! COME ON! THIS ISN’T FUNNY!

(Scene: Fade up to Room 318. Tim and Coby have reasonably calmed down…but aren’t speaking. Tim is face-down on the bed, tired but not asleep. A knock is heard at the door. Coby answers the door. It’s James.)

James: Hey, man…I heard you playing some awesome CD last night and I was wondering if I could borrow it?

Coby: Sure…how long you want it for?

James: Oh just long enough for a listen…that’s all.

Coby: Okay…just take what you want…I’ll be back in a moment.

(Coby walks down the hall, leaving James and Tim together. James opens the 5 disc CD player and pulls out two of the CDs inside. After checking that Tim isn’t paying attention, James pulls a black marker from his pocket and makes a long black mark across the second CD. )

James (whispering): I wish Rando wouldn’t have borrowed my lighter…

(James grumbles a moment before a smile forms on his face as he looks at his handywork. James then walks out, leaving Tim alone.)

James: Seeya Tim.

Tim (tired): Seeya, man…

(Fade to Scene: later that night. Coby fires up his CD and tries to play the one James wrecked. It does not play. Coby pulls the CD out and sees the mark across it. Coby snaps.)

Coby: WHAT IS THIS?!

(Coby looks at Tim, who is eating.)

Tim: What is what?

Coby: My CD…one of my favorites…destroyed!

Tim: How?

Coby: Why don’t I ask you Mr. I-need-my-package!?

Tim: Are you saying I did that?

Coby (sarcasm): No…I’m saying you are the king of France!

Tim: I don’t go near your CDs…I don’t even listen to that stuff…

Coby: All the more reason you would ruin it for me!

Tim: Calm down…

Coby: Calm Down?! I can’t believe you would resort to stupid childish revenge over some silly delivery mix-up!

Tim: Listen to me…I.didn’t.do.anything!

Coby: Just leave me alone…I’ll be expecting the cash to replace this.

Tim: WHAT?! I JUST TOLD YOU I DIDN’T DO IT!

Coby: WHATEVER!

Tim: WHATEVER?! I’M NOT PAYING YOU A DIME!

(Suddenly, a loud knock is heard at the door, it is Jon. His voice echoes through the door)

Jon: What is going on in there? Is everything okay?

(Coby rushes to the door and throws it open, Jon and Spoon walk in.)

Jon: Me and Spoon were watching TV and all the sudden we here you two explode over here. What is going on?

Coby: That bastard destroyed my CD!

(Coby points at Tim. Jon looks at Tim, who just shakes his head. Spoon nudges Jon and motions toward James’s room. Spoon whispers in Jon’s ear and Jon sighs.)

Jon: Listen, man…I got that CD…I’ll get you a copy of it? How’s that?

Coby: Ugh…I guess so, man…(angirly toward Tim) it’ll HAVE to do…

Jon: Good…I’ll get it to you tomorrow…and I’m sure Tim would never do that to you. So just calm down. If you want, I’ll have JR whoop him later…

Coby: You do that…

(Coby smiles and shuts the door. The scene cuts to Jon and Spoon, who head for James’s room. They knock and James answers. Jon looks ready to rip his face off.)

Jon: I thought I said no meddling, man!

James: what are you talking ab-(looks at Spoon) …oh.

Jon: Yeah…now you just sit tight for a while. Midnight tomorrow…you have a new roommate!

James: Yeah…a pair of speakers I buy with that cash.

(James turns and slams the door on the duo, leaving them in the hall. Jon and Spoon just look at each other and shake their heads. In the room, James can be seen with another evil grin on his face. Shown on the door, is a flier for the Chi Chi Chi Fraternity.)

(Fade Out To Commercial)

(Fade In: The next day. The last day of the bet. Most of the day has gone without incident. James stares out the window of his dorm looking impatiently at his watch. It is 9:30. Down in the parking lot, he finally spots the man he has been looking for. A Chi Chi Chi junior member, coming toward the building noticably limping.)

(Time lapse: The Chi Chi Chi kid finally makes it to James’s room. He looks beat up)

Kid: Okay…so tell me what the plan is again?

James: You lay down here…and I go get our little security nut Josh to evacuate the building. While everyone helps you out, I’m going to sneak into that room and I’ll be out before anyone knows I’m gone. Fake injury, okay…

Kid (questionably rubbing back): Fake??

James: Well make it overblown.

Kid: Oh…

(The kid lays in the hallway and James starts up a fake panic attack. James rushes down to Josh’s room and knocks on the door. The door opens slightly and Josh can be seen peering through the crack.)

Josh: What do you want?!

James (faking panic): You…(gasp) won’t believe…this kid just passed out in front of my door.

Josh: This is a Code Red Alert!

(Josh rushes into the hallway and hits the Fire Alarm. People begin shuffling out slowly and heading for exits, thinking it’s just a drill. Stephen then comes from the end of the hall SCREAMING.)

Stephen: FIRE!!!!

(This causes some students to panic as they head for the exits. Josh grabs the kid and carries him toward the exit, and James casually walks the other direction, passing Coby and Tim, who are evacuating as well, leaving their door wide open. James is able to simply walk in unseen.

Inside, James spies Coby’s wallet, then Tim’s. James removes some cash from both and places it in one of the dresser drawers. He exits, chuckling to himself and heads outside.)

(Fade Out)

(Scene: Fade up to everyone standing together watching the building. Fire trucks suddenly fly past and screech to a halt, followed by police. Nobody is seeing any smoke or fire. Stephen is walking through the crowds, speaking of his heroics.)

Stephen: Did you see that everybody…I saved the floor!

(Everyone ignores him as he repeats himself. Josh takes the kid he “rescued” and climbs on top of a rock. He screams for some attention from the students as firefighters and police rush into the building.)

Josh: Everybody! EVERYBODY!

(The people in the vicinity quiet down for Josh, who looks angry.)

Josh: I found this man almost unconscious on the third floor. It was my duty to find some way to bring this to the attention of everyone, so I called you all here for this building meeting. We can not have violence on our campus! We can NOT! Who did this? Who!

(The crowd goes silent…there is a quick cut away to a flashback of the kid being lifted into the air and then being slammed hard into the ground by a larger man wearing a Chi Chi Chi shirt. The man picks up his beer and slams it off another one that is close by. The others all chant “Hoff!” over and over.)

Hoff: SPINEBUSTAH~!

(The scene quickly cuts back to the present, where still no one is speaking. Finally the injured kid looks at Josh.)

Kid: I’m fine…really…I swear…

(The kid limps away and students try to file back into their dorms. Suddenly two officers step in front of the group.)

Officer #1: You can not go in there.

(Tim is in the front of the group, and speaks up)

Tim: But…

Officer #2: No buts…there could be a bomb or something in there…

Tim: But…but…

Officer #1: Are we going to have to restrain you, son…no one is allowed back inside until we check the building.

Tim: Well how long with that be?

(The officer talks into a walkie talkie for a moment and then speaks to Tim)

Officer #1: About 11:30.

(James, who is behind Tim, visibly gets upset. Spoon and Jon laugh. The officers throw anger looks at them and they calm down. The students walk away from the officers, and mingle with each other, trying to kill time. James punches a tree as Jon and Spoon begin to laugh again.)

Jon: It’s over, man…accept defeat.

James: Never…

(Fade Out)

(Scene: Fade In: A wall clock shows 11:57 PM as students begin to file in to the dorms. James looks even worse at this point. Jon & Spoon just laugh again as they go in their rooms. James stays in the hallway, watching as Tim and Coby go in their room and shut the door.

Inside, Tim notices his wallet is open in full view. He grabs is and looks inside.)

Tim: I can’t believe it! Give it back!

(He turns toward Coby, who has just found his empty wallet.)

Coby: Give you back what? Where did you put my money!

Tim: What?! You stole all my cash!

Coby: No! You stole my cash!

Tim: Why would I do that?!

Coby: Don’t ask me…I don’t understand your criminal mind!

Tim: Stop being so childish and just give me my money… this isn’t funny.

Coby: Who’s being funny! I’m broke, stupid! Look!

(Coby opens his wallet toward Tim)

Tim: I’ll fix this!

(Tim begins throwing drawers open, and after the fourth or fifth one, he finds the money.)

Tim: A HA!

Coby: What do you mean ‘a-ha’ …that’s your drawer!

(Tim looks again…then puts his head down)

Coby: Yeah…NOW…Give me my money!

(Coby lunges for the cash, but Tim moves out of the way just in time. Tim heads for the door and swings it open. James is still in the hallway when Coby catches Tim.)

Coby: Give me my money, punk!

Tim: Your money?! I can’t believe you set me up! I’m going to Zack right this very instant and telling him that I want a new roommate!

(Suddenly…from behind them…)

James: YES!!

(James hollers and begins to dance, this brings Jon and Spoon out into the hallway. James throws a cartwheel and lands perfectly on his feet before throwing streamers down the hallway.)

Jon: What are you doing?

James: I won…HA HA…I won!

(James continues dancing as Coby and Tim stare in disbelief. Jon looks defeated, but Spoon nudges him and points at the clock. Jon smiles.)

Jon: Hey disco man…it’s 12:02…you lose.

(James goes for a cartwheel in the middle of Jon’s sentence, causing him to freeze as he is upside down. James looks at the clock for a moment before falling down on his back and laying motionless. He grumbles under his breath and kicks his feet out in frustration. Spoon and Jon celebrate.)

Jon/Spoon: We Won! Woooo!

(They dance, and finally Coby speaks up.)

Coby: What is going on?

(Jon stops dancing.)

Jon: Me and James here had a bet about whether or not you would last until midnight tonight as roommates. You did it…so I win!

(Spoon stops as well)

Spoon: Yeah…and if it wasn’t for James, you wouldn’t be having this fight right now!

Tim/Coby/James (shocked): What?!

Spoon: The package from yesterday…James stole it.

Tim: You piece of…

Spoon: And the CD…I’ll bet that was James too…

Coby: You son of a…you owe me 20 bucks!

Spoon: And no doubt whatever you are fighting about was caused by him too…

Tim: Is that right, James?

James (defiant): NO!

Jon: Hey JR…COME HERE!

(JR comes bounding out in the hallway, He looks at Jon)

Jon: JR…remember when I told you about the bet…well we think James here cheated…but he won’t tell the truth. Make him tell the truth.

(JR lifts James into the air and pins him against the wall.)

James: PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN

Jon: Tell the truth!

James: PUT ME –

(JR squeezes on James)

James: ALRIGHT …IT WAS ME! NOW PUT ME DOWN!

(JR drops James and looks him in the eys.)

JR: Good job, Roomie…

(James’ look turns to depression as he remembers the bet. Tim interjects between them.)

Tim: You mean to tell me that we’ve been fighting for three days because of stuff we didn’t even do?

Coby: I told you, Tim…I’m here to have fun. I’m not like I was in high school. Can you trust me, now?

Tim: Sure…..

(The others pause)

Tim: …Roomie.

(Spoon and Jon clap, JR hugs James)

JR: It’ll be my pleasure. (louder) Come on, Roomie! Grab a beer! It’s time for Trigonometry!

(James groans again as Jon and Spoon high-five each other and continue their celebration. The scene fades out)

(Scene: Fade In to the following day as Spoon and JR switch places, much to the delight of Jon…and the disgust of James. The camera zooms into Tim & Coby’s room, where they are still asleep. Between their beds…on the wall… one word has been painted.)

“ROOMIES~!”

(Fade Out…Closing Credits.)

Feedback Appreciated.

I'm really sorry, AS... you are coming in to the second episode...

I had to cut some things from this one for time reasons as it was... my script comes out to an estimated running time of 23.1 minutes.

You will have your moments.

Guest Anglesault
I'm really sorry, AS... you are coming in to the second episode...

I had to cut some things from this one for time reasons as it was... my script comes out to an estimated running time of 23.1 minutes.

You will have your moments.

When's episode two?

hopefully i'll be able to start it in the next few days... for the forgetful...

Episode Title: WEEKEND WARRIORS~!

Main Story: The first weekend at school. Coby tours the campus via various parties, Tim is dragged along.

Substory: Jon & Spoon try to get a peek into the local sorority scene (if you know what I mean).

Guest Anglesault

Hey randster, there's some demand for the big characters to do the talk show circuit.

So get Tim on a plane pronto!

Needs more profanity.  And insults.  And violence.

if i had the money to bribe basic cable networks...

We're now on Showtime.

Yes, I can make decisions about things like this.

That was awesome, Rando. Very well written.

CC, I think the campus slut would still be a funnier role, or the girl everyone THINKS is the campus slut even. But you could always get involved with the sorority house.

Guest Anglesault
or the girl everyone THINKS is the campus slut even.

THAT would be great.

Everytime someone new meets her have them make a comment.

It was a fun read. The students need to start breaking the rules soon...if the kids are sturring up trouble then Dean Yasia gots ta step in.

But like I said, it's an enjoyable read and good to visualize. I'm 50/50 on the animated series idea.

And Abobo is great if only used once or twice an episodes.

Didn't have time to read it, but what the hell happened to I Get Around; Sloop John B?!!

Incidentally, is school days a Chuck Berry cover? If so, I'll be happy.