TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

WWE Smackdown Thread 1/15/03

WHAT'S NEXT FOR EDDIE, CHAVO, ANGLE?

Jan. 15, 2004

Kurt Angle is a man of principle. He wears the red, white and blue every time he takes the ring, he will represent America’s soldiers when he competes at the Royal Rumble on Jan. 25, and when he saw Eddie & Chavo Guerrero engaged in a family squabble, he stepped in as an intermediary on behalf of the institution of family. Last week on SmackDown!, despite the best of intentions, Angle’s efforts failed as Chavo Guerrero not only turned his back on his Uncle Eddie but stabbed him in the back as well. After sitting and observing an attack on Eddie by the Basham Brothers, Chavo helped his Uncle to his feet only to knock him down once again and unleash a vicious assault on his own flesh and blood … and then left the arena on Eddie’s low rider!

The last time Eddie was seen on SmackDown!, he was seething. When SmackDown! hits the Mohegan Sun Arena in Connecticut, a lot of questions could be answered: What’s next for Eddie? Will he seek revenge or reconciliation? How will Angle’s role in the situation involving Los Guerreros affect his friendship with Eddie? And what will Chavo have to say? Tune into SmackDown! and see if this situation is cleared up at all.

In action on SmackDown!, one week after the Basham Brothers rendered Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty unable to compete for the WWE Tag Team Championship thanks to a brutal pre-match assault, Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty will have their chance at revenge. The two teams will meet for the WWE Tag Team Championship on SmackDown!

Also, Paul Heyman is not going to be in a good mood on SmackDown! next week. His plans to derail Hardcore Holly’s attempts to gain revenge on Brock Lesnar and to destroy Chris Benoit have backfired for two straight weeks, and with less than two weeks to go until the Royal Rumble, Heyman is running out of options. With his back getting closer and closer to the wall, what will Heyman do? Find out on SmackDown!

All of this and more on SmackDown! at 8/7 CT on UPN!

Geez I wonder if Big Show will defend the US title? :rolleyes:

U...S...title?

Yes I believe the last holder was Eddie Guerrero but it was reitired in October...such a shame... ;)

Geez I wonder if Big Show will defend the US title? :rolleyes:

U...S...title?

Yes I believe the last holder was Eddie Guerrero but it was reitired in October...such a shame... ;)

Yeah, Guerrero did wonders with that belt, but he wasn't as snazzy a dresser as Big Show. Now that guy has some neat looking belts!

I'd kinda dig it if Angle's tentative heel turn makes his character some ultra-patriotic maniac, not unlike Mr. Bob Backlaund (but more serious)

I'm so tired of Cena's gimmick. Rhyme this and that, add a dick joke or two...blah blah blah.

He is the most over face on Smackdown.

Guest FrigidSoul

Believe it or not rappers don't rhyme with every sentence they speak.

Rhyno/Cena is something I could dig...of course Heyman needs to be Rhyno's manager because Rhyno can't cut a promo without using the words "fuck" and "shit"

Cena's rap got no flow anymore

I guess when you're a face your skillz diminish.

I'm so tired of Cena's gimmick. Rhyme this and that, add a dick joke or two...blah blah blah.

I think Eddie and even Angle are more over.

Mmmm...maybe.

I don't think so, though. Maybe Angle, but probably not Eddy.

Mmmm...maybe.

I don't think so, though. Maybe Angle, but probably not Eddy.

Eddie w/lowrider entrance=Much more over than Cena

Eddie w/o lowrider entrance= about even with Cena