TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

WWE Smackdown Thread 1/15/03

I'm so tired of Cena's gimmick. Rhyme this and that, add a dick joke or two...blah blah blah.

He is the most over face on Smackdown.

I think Eddie and even Angle are more over.

No way.

At Smackdown, I saw more Cena signs, t-shirts and bigger pops than Eddie or Angle.

So are guys in matches at the Rumble like Eddy and Chavo and Misterio and Flair and Batista going to be in the Rumble itself?

I don't see them having guys pull double duty, when the roster is so big.

Guest Mulatto Heat
I love Cena, but he almost played to the crowd too much there, instead of just ripping Heyman to shreds. Don't tell me he's gone soft now that he's a face!

I've noticed that in the last couple weeks, to my dismay. Too much kissing the crowd's ass and not enough tearing the opponent a new one. I am disappointed.

So are guys in matches at the Rumble like Eddy and Chavo and Misterio and Flair and Batista going to be in the Rumble itself?

I don't see them having guys pull double duty, when the roster is so big.

Blame Vince.........

Steph.............

or maybe Triple-H..................

I'm out of idiots.

I love Cena, but he almost played to the crowd too much there, instead of just ripping Heyman to shreds. Don't tell me he's gone soft now that he's a face!

I've noticed that in the last couple weeks, to my dismay. Too much kissing the crowd's ass and not enough tearing the opponent a new one. I am disappointed.

I hate how the WWE instructs their faces to act...like Smiley Brock Lesnar.

Ten bucks says it is because of Vince.

So, is Nidia going to be with Rey now?

I don't think so. Maybe she'll cost Noble the match at the RR, but I can't see them putting her with Rey.

Or maybe it's all an EVIL PLOT and they actually have a plan of where to go with this stupid angle.

Guest Mulatto Heat
I hate how the WWE instructs their faces to act...like Smiley Brock Lesnar.

*shudders*

Now I'm going to have "I fell on my noggin'" in my head for hours.

When Cena was about to turn face, I had feared that he was going to turn into 2000-2001 Jericho - more unintentionally corny than funny. Cena still has a chance to turn away from that path, but he better wake up soon!

I feel that the reason Vince instructs the Faces to be Happy Smiley types, is to get away from the Attitude type of faces....

HEY! They're RETRO! and retro is supposed to be cool now, huh?

Guest FrigidSoul
Man, you think Tajiri would use the black mist all the time if it permanently blinds people. :)

It permanently blinds people and causes their breasts to grow a considerable amount as well...don't need everybody blind and having big boobies.

I'm done with this Smackdown, it already sucks ass

I feel that the reason Vince instructs the Faces to be Happy Smiley types, is to get away from the Attitude type of faces....

HEY! They're RETRO! and retro is supposed to be cool now, huh?

People do wear trucker hats.

Is the soap Lifebouy?

Man, you think Tajiri would use the black mist all the time if it permanently blinds people. :)

It permanently blinds people and causes their breasts to grow a considerable amount as well...don't need everybody blind and having big boobies.

I'm done with this Smackdown, it already sucks ass

NOOOOOOOOO! YOU'LL MISS THE FBI BATTLE ROYAL!!!!

:P

Oh God, now Tazz is becoming JR, Tajiri has "educated feet"