Chavo vs. Eddie

Winner: Eddie, who will go on to face Lesnar for the WWE Title at NWO

Rey vs. Noble - CW Title

Winner: Rey, with Nidia's help

Lesnar vs. Holly - WWE Title

Winner: Lesnar in a squash

Royal Rumble Match

Final Four: Benoit, Jericho, Angle, Goldberg

Final Two: Angle and Jericho (Jericho eliminates himself in order to save Trish, who is being electrocuted by Kane on the entrance ramp)

Winner: Angle

Guest FrigidSoul
For the Rumble match i predict that one of the few remaining slots will be filled by a legend who gets eliminated by orton.

Brooklyn Brawler

Shawn Michaels vs. HHH -- Last Man Standing for the World Title

Winner: Triple H.

Dudleyz vs. Evolution -- Raw Tag Titles

Winners: Evolution.

Chavo vs. Eddie

Winner: Eddie.

Rey vs. Noble - CW Title

Winner: Noble, because I see a swerve on Rey by Nidia.

Winner: Holly by DQ.

Royal Rumble Match

Final Eight: Benoit, Cena, Angle, Rhyno, Kane, Goldberg, Orton, Jericho

Final Four: Benoit, Cena, Angle, Goldberg

Final Two: Benoit, Goldberg

Winner: Benoit.

For the Rumble match i predict that one of the few remaining slots will be filled by a legend who gets eliminated by orton.

Brooklyn Brawler

I want Virgil or Barry Horowitz.

Guest FrigidSoul

Brooklyn Brawler

I call your Virgil and Barry Howritz then raise you a Terry "Red Rooster" Taylor or Greg Valentine

Guest rawmvp

Jimmy Snuka!

Remember Survivor Series 1996? I was waiting with bated breath in front of my TV, as I tried to peer into the scrabbled transmission. I was telling my brother, "It's gonna be the Ultimate Warrior...hell yeah...even Jim Ross said that it was gonna be an ULTIMATE surprise."

Howard Finkel: "And the Mystery partner is....."

Those familiar words blare over MSG's loud speakers, "Supa, Supa, Supafly..."

Me: "Fuck this...Glad I didn't order this shit"

Of course, at that time, I had no conception of workrate, and had no idea that Bret-Austin and HBK-Sid would become classics one day.

Shawn Michaels vs. HHH -- Last Man Standing for the World Title

Winner: Shawn Michaels.

Dudleyz vs. Evolution -- Raw Tag Titles

Winners: Evolution.

Chavo vs. Eddie

Winner: Eddie.

Rey vs. Noble - CW Title

Winner: Noble.

Winner: Lesnar.

Royal Rumble Match

Final Four: Benoit, Jericho, Kane, Angle.

Final Two: Benoit, Jericho.

Winner: Benoit.

That's probably all wrong, btw.

Brooklyn Brawler

I call your Virgil and Barry Howritz then raise you a Terry "Red Rooster" Taylor or Greg Valentine

I'd love a Legend like Akeem/Big Bossman becauses Akeem/Big Bossman=Slick=Jive Soul Bro=Me Happy

Guest FrigidSoul

If Honkey Tonk Man walked into the WWF/E dressing room right now he would get beat down by Flair, Lawler, and a few others for remarks he's recently made.

If Honkey Tonk Man walked into the WWF/E dressing room right now he would get beat down by Flair, Lawler, and a few others for remarks he's recently made.

And it would be beautiful :cheers:

Guest Choken One

If ANY legend should so up it should be the FIRST rumble winner, Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

World Title Match-HBK

WWE Title Match-Brock

Tag Title Match-Flair/batistia

Eddy over Chavo

Knoble over Mysterio

Final Eight

Benoit(1), Jericho(8), , RVD (22), John Cena (18), Kane (13), The Big Show (29) Goldberg (30) and Orton (23)

Final Four

Benoit, Angle, Jericho, Orton

Winner: Benoit over Angle

Guest Choken One

Well, That match certaintly has to be considered Sid's brightest point in his Career.

I struggle to think of any other ***+ Matches that man ever had, I mean not even Bret Hart could carry that luggage.

Benoit tried too although WCW tried to sell it like it was Austin/Hart...it was just a short bloody brawl with sid imitating Austin with the pass out.

Guest Coffey

• World Heavyweight Championship

Last Man Standing Match

Triple H © Vs. Shawn Michaels

Prediction: Triple H

• World Tag Team Championship

Tables Match

Batista & Ric Flair © Vs. The Dudley Boyz

Prediction: Batista & Ric Flair

• WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Rey Misterio Jr. © Vs. Jamie Noble

Prediction: Rey Misterio Jr.

• WWE Championship

Brock Lesnar © Vs. "Hardcore" Holly

Prediction: Brock Lesnar

• Royal Rumble

Royal Rumble Final Four: John Cena, Randy Orton, Kane & Chris Benoit

Royal Rumble Winner: Randy Orton

• Chavo Guerrero Vs. Eddie Guerrero

Prediction: Eddie Guerrero

Final Four in Royal Rumble:

John Cena

Chris Benoit

Goldberg

Kane

World Title:

Triple H over Shawn Michaels

WWF Title:

Brock Lesnar over Hardcore Holly

World Tag Titles:

Batista and Ric Flair over The Dudleyz

Eddie Guerrero over Chavo Guerrero Jr.

Cruiserweight Title:

Rey Mysterio over Jamie Noble

Last Man Standing for the World Heavyweight Title

Shawn Michaels Vs. Triple H

Winner: HBK with Sweet Chin Music out of nowhere

WWE Championship

Bob Holly Vs. Brock Lesnar

Winner: Lesnar (a squash would be nice)

Tables Match for The World Tag Titles

Dudleyz vs. Evolution

Winners: Dudleyz for the 247932864th time

Chavo vs. Eddie

Winner: Eddie

Cruiserweight Title

Rey Mysterio vs. Jamie Noble

Winner: Rey for his first PPV victory

Royal Rumble Match

Final Four: Benoit, Cena, Orton, Goldberg

Winner: Benoit (although I wouldn't be surprised if they redid the 94 finish with a double elimination)

Guest wrestlingbs

The Dudley's vs. Evolution for the World tag titles

Buildup: The tag titles in both divisions have been treated like an afterthought lately. For example, I said that pretty much any team at the last PPV's guantlet match would raise the condition of the division. Sadly, the WWE used it as an excuse to put Evolution over again and have them do what every other tag team has been doing for the past year: fight the Dudleys.

Analysis: I don't think anyone has mentioned that these are the first titles either man has held since coming (or coming back) to the WWE. Which is sad since it could have given much needed imortance to the individual wrestlers Flair and Batista rather than the group Evolution. Even with Flair i can't see this becoming anything more that your average Dudley match.

Prediction: Evolution clean.

Rey Mysterio vs. Jamie Knoble (w/ Nidia, w/ cane) for the CW title

Buildup: After failing to win vengeance against Tajiri for blinding his girlfriend, he instead decided to take a new look at life and think of the positive. In other words, use Nidia as a human shield. Rey took exception to Knoble's un-noble ways after winning the tile from Tajiri, and Knoble decided he wasn't done with the CW title. I still don't think anybody has told Nidia about Knoble.

Analysis: This is one of those matches you've sworn to have seen before, and probably have, but not on PPV. Both these guys have put on great CW matches (Rey, numerous times, Knoble at KotR 2002) so expect some quality wrestling from both.

Prediction: Rey wins, Nidia still doesn't know.

Eddie vs. Chavo

Buildup: After many long months it finally happened: Chavo turned on Eddie. After accusing Eddie of thinking only for himself, he got more family on his side in the form of Chavo Sr. Eddie is emotionally torn, and a caring Kurt Angle is unintentionally making things worse.

Analysis: Chavo has been accused of leeching off of Eddie and pulling him down. To be honest, Chavo's turn has really shown that he too can do great work both in and out of the ring. Chavo's turn was very carefully down, and I think he's using this small push to his full advantage. Eddie's on his way to a feud with Angle, so expect hard work from both guys.

Prediction: Chavo doesn't need this win that bad. Eddie doesn't need to lose.

Brock vs. Hardcore Holly (ha!) for the WWE title

Buildup: A year ago Bob Holly decided to rough Brock up to keep him in place (depending on who you ask). He didn't cooperate during the match and as a result Holly got injured and was out for a year. Around Sur. Series he came back for revenge and like an idiot decided to get himself eliminated at the beginning of the match. The feud went on, and despite assurences from Vince that this was only a TV feud, it has escalated to a PPV match.

Analysis: People who have defended the decision to make Holly vs. Brock say that thi is what we wanted: exciting and fresh faces in the main event. Sorry, I'm not buying it. Holly is not new. He's been on the roster for years, often on the verge of the verge of being cut. He's been used for a variety of lame gimmicks and never did anything more prestigous than winning a tag title and beating up a young trainee on Tough Enough. And while not being new isn't necessarily bad (look at Benoit, Kane, or Austin), Holly isn't exciting at all. What exactly has he done for this kind of push? Gotten a big crowd response? Had good matches? Been fun or exciting in promos? If it's getting your neck hurt, sorry Holly, I feel for you, but aren't there others who could have had this slot?

Prediction: Brock wins in a short match. As for Holly, ?

HHH vs. HBK for the World title, Last Man Standing

Buildup: HHH won, yet again, and got the World title, yet again. Goldberg disappeared, and no one knew who was going to fight the good fight. But then came HBK, who had a pretty good (just that) match with Hunter in late December. HBK now wants to settle his fight with his ex-buddy once and for all.

Analysis: Normally I would bitch about HHH's title reign, and normally I would bitch about how the only one who looks good again against HHH is buddy HBK. But, to be honest, I can put my dislike of the situuation aside for the prospect of a good match. HBK always brings out the best in HHH. I really think this could be MotN.

Winner: Going to risk it: HBK!!

Royal Rumble

Buildup: Lots of it: Goldberg's claim for victory, Kane's path of destruction, Angle's want to get back in the game, Cena's feud with Heyman, and the biggest one: rumors and buildup of Benoit's #1 status.

Analysis: It's always hard to analysis a battle royal, because 99% of the time parts of it are really bad. With Benoit starting things out it may go good though. A lot of potentials this year, and with Vince angry about Internet leaks, anything goes.

Prediction: I'm going with what I want:Benoit is going to Wrestlemania!

Guest Deebo

Rey Mysterio over Jamie Noble

Eddie over Chavo

Dudleyz over Flair/Batista

Triple H over Shawn Michaels

Brock Lesnar over Bob Holly

Royal Rumble: Final 4 - Kane, Benoit, Goldberg, Cena

WINNER - Chris Benoit

Final Eight

Benoit(1), Jericho(8), , RVD (22), John Cena (18), Kane (13), The Big Show (29) Goldberg (30) and Orton (23)

Final Four

How can Angle not be in the final eight and make the final four?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Final Eight

Benoit(1), Jericho(8), , RVD (22), John Cena (18), Kane (13),  The Big Show (29) Goldberg (30) and Orton (23)

Final Four

How can Angle not be in the final eight and make the final four?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I guess he had second thoughts...or Altzhiemers disease.

ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH:

Final Four- Chris Benoit, Goldberg, John Cena, Kane

Winner: Chris Benoit eliminates Goldberg after Brock Lesnar distracts Goldberg

Last Man Standing:

Winner: Shawn Michaels

Guerrero vs. Guerrero

Winner: Eddy

WWE World Title:

Winner: Holly by D.Q.

Quick predictions:

Triple H © Vs. Shawn Michaels

- Tough call, but Last Man Standing means sledgehammers are legal, so HHH surely has the advantage... I'm going to go with my gut feeling and say HBK wins anyay, the fans are clamouring for it.

Batista & Ric Flair © Vs. The Dudley Boyz

- Meh, the Dudley's won't and shouldn't win this. D-Von takes the Powerbomb That Confuses J.R. once again, but through a table this time.

Rey Misterio Jr. © Vs. Jamie Noble

- Again, tricky choice. Hmmm, maybe Noble wins the title but loses his girl. Yeah, that's as good a prediction as any.

Brock Lesnar © Vs. "Hardcore" Holly

- Lesnar. Duh. I don't think this match is going to be as bad as a lot of people think, provided it's not too long.

Chavo Guerrero Vs. Eddie Guerrero

- Eddie. He needs to go on to bigger and better things ASAP, and losing to Chavito won't allow that.

Royal Rumble

- Benoit. Maybe it's naivety, or bloody-minded optimism, but he HAS to win.

ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH:

The popular picks seem to be Benoit & Goldberg. Goldberg has #30 and I don't believe they will let him win the biggest match in WWE as he's headed out the door. I would like Benoit to win and face Brock, but they seem to be really wanting him to head over to RAW. I can't see him going the whole way from the #1 slot with 2 minute intervals either.

FINAL FOUR: Goldberg, Angle, Cena, Orton

Cena will need a good showing since his buddy Benoit has the advantage of being the Iron Man, so that means Cena is here and Benoit is not, unless Cena gets #2 or something. Orton is RAW's top heel in this thing, so he survives this far. Goldberg is a given with #30. And the winner...who will go on to face Eddy Guerrero in the main event of Wrestlemania XX, Kurt Angle.

WINNER: Kurt Angle

World Championship: HHH vs. Shawn Michaels

This is almost as much of a foregone conclusion as the WWE Title match. I only say almost, because HBK might get an upset only to lose it the next night. Either way, we all know who the real champion is.

WINNER AND STILL WORLD CHAMPION: HHH

WWE Championship: Brock Lesnar vs. Hardcore Holly

Hope you enjoyed your run at the top, Bob! Remember Show/Bossman, we'll see a repeat.

WINNER AND STILL WWE CHAMPION: Brock Lesnar

Eddy Guerrero vs. Chavo Guerrero

They seem to be fast-forwarding through Bret/Owen, in which case Chavo wins here. Eddy will be getting the title shot next month regardless. If Vince has any faith in Chavo, he wins. If he doesn't, Eddy wins and Chavo goes spiralling back to the midcard. We'll see come Sunday.

WINNER: Chavo Guerrero

World Tag Team Championship: Evolution vs. Dudley Boyz

Flair shouldn't even be in the ring anymore, but HHH likely wants Evolution to hold all the titles longer. HHH wins out, and Evolution retains.

WINNERS AND STILL WORLD TAG CHAMPIONS: Ric Flair & Dave Batista

WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Rey Misterio vs. Jamie Noble

Rey Rey just got the belt, and is the clear class of the division, but Noble is getting the push. Either Nidia turns (or they begin that storyline) or Noble takes the belt. I see no other outcome.

WINNER AND NEW CW CHAMPION: Jamie Noble