Jimmy Jacobs VS Alex Shelley

Joey Ryan VS Jimmy Rave

TAG-TEAM WAR

Ruckus & Sabian VS Joker & Chris Cash

CZW JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Reefer VS Sonjay

XTREME STRONG STYLE TOURNAMENT

Excalibur VS B-Boy

SoCal in the house with Joey Ryan and Excalibur. I've never seen them work, but I've heard nothing but good things about them.

Now, if we can get Zandig to put the belt on the line (and lose it...), the show will be even better.

Joey Ryan VS Jimmy Rave

XTREME STRONG STYLE TOURNAMENT

Excalibur VS B-Boy

YES!!! Glad to see two of my favorite things in Indy wrestling coming together (SoCal and CZW) Both matches should be great especially B-Boy Vs. Excalibur.

Card is already shaping up to be fantastic, especially with possible world one involvement.

I think Zandig vs. New Jack is happening too (with New Jack being 'punished' by being put in TOD3 if he looses), and quite frankly I'd rather have Zandig as champ than New Jack

Reefer/Sonjay and B-Boy/Dragon should be good. Is Joey Ryan any good?

B-Boy Vs. Super Dragon's team mate Excalibur actually (the guy in my avatar)

And yes Joey Ryan is very good but I'm not too sure how the CZW crowd will react to him since he's more of a standard american tech worker rather than a spot worker so they may find him a little boring. But the match should be good though.

Guest Real F'n Show

How exactly is this Xtreme Strong Style tourney working? Is it brackets, or like a round robin type of thing? And will they be releasing the whole tournament on DVD or something?

The XSS is a 12 man tourney, 6 first rounds, 3 in the 2nd round, the third round is a 3 way which ends when one man is eliminated (ala BoTB) and the final is the last two guys.

This however is spread over 11 months with one match a month. It's an interesting idea and i'm interested to see how it actually plays out.

Joey Ryan getting an east coast shot pleases me. The guy is so much better than some of the overhyped "stars" of the west coast like B-Boy. Give me Joey Ryan and Bobby Quance over B-Boy and Super Dragon any day.

Guest JustinCredible2k

Honestly, you'd rather have Joey and Bobby over Super Dragon? Dont get me wrong, Ryan and Quance are superb wrestlers but Super Dragon is exellent. Theyre are a few guys id get rid of to get Ryan and Quance but nothing that would involved Super Dragon. Maybe some of those idiots in Special K. The likes of Cloudy, Hijinx,and Elax. I love Special K but whats with those guys? I have never seen the wrestle. Waste of Money for Robby F.

Guest Markingout
Honestly, you'd rather have Joey and Bobby over Super Dragon? Dont get me wrong, Ryan and Quance are superb wrestlers but Super Dragon is exellent. Theyre are a few guys id get rid of to get Ryan and Quance but nothing that would involved Super Dragon. Maybe some of those idiots in Special K. The likes of Cloudy, Hijinx,and Elax. I love Special K but whats with those guys? I have never seen the wrestle. Waste of Money for Robby F.

You need the spotty guys too perform in the undercard too hype up too the main event. Its simple booking, and effective. Eric Bischoff did this in WCW.

Bumpy mcbump bump.

Nothing new added to the card (shock, eh?) but I think World-1 is running at Viking Hall before this show, so it wouldn't surprise me if a couple of those guys hang around and work the CZW show.

Don't go expecting guys like Masato Tanaka and Steve Corino though.

Guest Real F'n Show

speaking of Tanaka, it'd be bad ass if they brought him in for the strong style tourney. I hope they use guys like Hero, Whitmer, and Shelley in the XSS at least...

Just a random CZW note somewhat related to this show: Expect to see more of Excalibur in CZW as word has it he is moving to Philly. I really hope he does become a regular in CZW, I think he can do wonders for the promotion.

Guest OSIcon

Gabe posted on the ROH board that Shelley just called and informed him he messed up his collar bone in practice tonight. He'll missing 6-8 weeks. So looks like he'll be off the CZW show.

Great to Excalibur full time on the East Coast if that happens, but what happens to PWG then, since he is 1/6 owner?

According to him, he'll still work PWG shows.

Seeing as how Disco Machine, Excalibur, and Super Dragon are apparently best friends in real life, will Disco and Dragon make the trip over to the east coast with him?

I hope not, losing Super Dragon full time would really hurt SoCal.

But hopefully he does catch on with ROH and makes East Coast appearances on a regular basis as he could have some great potental matches with some of the wrestlers out there.

Guest Real F'n Show
Gabe posted on the ROH board that Shelley just called and informed him he messed up his collar bone in practice tonight. He'll missing 6-8 weeks. So looks like he'll be off the CZW show.

That sucks, Shelley and Jacobs always tear the house down too. Hope he recovers soon, I guess he's out of the Pure Wrestling Title Tournament too then...

Fans Bring the Weapons match added to the card, participants unknown.

3 way tag has been cancelled, dunno if Homicide/Dan Maff will still take on the H8 Club.

No Jacobs/Shelley with Shelley's injury.